A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We were a terrible mess. We were both covered in sweat and I must have cum more than I ever have before. It’s running out of her, coating my deflated cock and my balls, running down and pooling on the sheets between us. I’m not normally very fastidious when it comes to sex. I like it a little dirty and sweaty. But I’m about to make my little Mouse suck a cock for the first time. Given what I know of her sexual fantasies I suspect that there’s a better than even chance she might get turned on by the idea of sucking a nasty, slimy, freshly fucked cock. But I think the first time might be just as exciting and a lot more palatable if we were to take a quick shower first.

I got up and helped Mouse to her feet. I led her across the hallway to the bathroom and started the water running in the shower. While we were waiting for the water to heat up she looked embarrassed all over again. She whispered, “I need to use the toilet.”

I guided her over in front of the toilet and helped her to sit down on the seat. She blushed when she realized that I wasn’t leaving the room. I was standing over her watching. But she didn’t protest. She never said a word.

She moaned. I’m not quite sure if she was moaning from embarrassment or excitement. And then the urine began to flow. It started with a few weak spurts and then began to stream out of her, splashing loudly into the bowl.

She moaned again, and then she hung her head as if to hide her face. I chuckled and ran my hands down over her hair affectionately. I was surprised when she reached up, took my hand in hers and brought it to her lips. She kissed my hand and then pressed her cheek against it tenderly.

What a strange relationship we seem to be developing! I hope it doesn’t fall apart when the blindfold comes off and she recognizes me as her downstairs neighbor.

When her bladder was empty I surprised and embarrassed her again by tearing off some toilet tissue and gently patting her pussy dry. I helped her to her feet, flushed the toilet and guided her to the tub. I checked the water temperature. Then I stood behind her and said, “I’m going to remove your blindfold so that we can get cleaned up. I’m going to put it back on after we shower. I want you to keep your eyes tightly closed. If you open them I will punish you.”

I watched her struggle to suppress a grin. She didn’t give me the impression she’s terrified. She quickly responded, “Yes, sir.”

She stood still while I removed her blindfold. I put it on the counter and helped her into the tub. I joined her and spent an enjoyable fifteen or twenty minutes washing her hair and bathing her soft skin.

She moaned contentedly or sighed almost constantly as my hands bathed the more sensitive areas of her body. Her nipples rapidly returned to full erection. She’s quickly becoming aroused. I like that about her. I like that a lot.

After thoroughly cleaning her sexy body I washed my hair and then cleaned my body. That part went pretty fast and wasn’t nearly as much fun. I rinsed and turned the water off. I helped her dry off and put the blindfold back in place. Then I dried myself.

I grabbed a clean towel and started back to her bedroom. But on the way I had a better idea. I turned around and led her back to the living room. I guided her to the sliding glass doors that open out onto the small balcony. I looked out and saw that although there are people out and about, no one seems to be paying any attention to us.

Her balcony is visible from the pool and from the road out front. She will, of course, be aware of that fact. But I’ve noticed that people walking by seldom look up at the balconies.

I felt her muscles stiffen and she tensed up when I opened the sliding glass door. But she didn’t say a word when I pulled her out onto the balcony in the nude. I doubt if little Mouse has ever been naked outside of her bathroom or bedroom before today. Once again I find myself wondering about her ability to exhibit such courage. To allow a strange man to drag her outside in broad daylight must require an enormous amount of nerve.

I took the cushion from one of the lawn chairs she keeps out on the balcony. I turned the other chair so that there would be room for her between my legs when I sat down. I put the towel down over the cushion and sat down. I dropped the seat cushion from the other chair onto the floor at my feet. Then I guided her to her knees.

When she was in position I said in a stern but quiet voice in case anyone was sitting out on any of the balconies around us, “You’re going to suck my cock now. First you’re going to kiss my cock and my balls. Then you will lick them. When I’m ready I’ll tell you to suck my cock. You will take my cock into your mouth and suck it.

“I know that you’ve never sucked a cock before. But I’m going to assume you have some idea of what will be required of you. Is that correct?”

She nodded. But her attention is obviously divided. She’s listening to me. But her senses are turned outwards. She’s also listening for some indication someone in the street or at the pool has spotted her kneeling here naked.

I have to give her credit, though. Even as nervous as she must be she didn’t complain. I noticed that her nipples are hard as rocks and sticking out the way they were earlier. If that’s any indication then she must be very turned on by the situation in which she now finds herself.

I leaned down and kissed her. It took only a moment for her to surrender. She quickly started returning my kiss. When I reached out and cupped her breasts she moaned and began exploring my mouth with her tongue.

We kissed for a few minutes before I sat back and placed her hands on my thighs. She slowly slid her hands up until her fingertips came into contact with my already erect sex organ. A huge shudder ran through her as she touched a real flesh and blood cock with her fingers for the first time. She gingerly wrapped her fingers around my cock and held it carefully as it throbbed in her hand. She seemed fascinated by my body’s violent response to her touch.

She seemed to gain confidence after a few long pleasurable moments. She began to explore my cock and my balls with her fingertips. She has still never seen a male sex organ in person. But she has seen pictures and she owns a couple of very lifelike replicas made from rubber. She has some idea what to expect.

After teasing my flesh with her fingers for a moment she leaned forward and began to kiss my balls. I watched her, mesmerized by the concept of a young woman eagerly experiencing a man’s sex organs for the first time. She exhibited absolutely none of the reluctance you might expect from a woman who thinks a cock is exciting but scary.

It’s impossible not to notice I’m not the only one enjoying this. Her nipples are still sticking out so far I could hang my hat on them if I wore hats and when I looked down I saw that once again her own fluids are beginning to seep out of her pink, damp, throbbing opening as her arousal increased.

I’m still tempted to remove the blindfold. I know this would be so much more exciting for me if I could see her eyes. But now isn’t the time for that. Although my original intention when I came to her apartment this morning was to use her for my own pleasure, something happened between us. This has quickly become about her, about pleasing her and helping her live out her fantasies.

So the blindfold stays on. I know that’s what she needs at this moment. I believe the blindfold is making possible the things I’m making her do. Later I’ll require more of her, without the blindfold. But the blindfold will always be a part of our relationship. We both enjoy it.

She finished showering my cock and balls with light kisses. Several times she heard cars passing slowly by on the street below us and she tensed up. But she never stopped what she was doing. Once, just before she started using her tongue, two couples walked by on the sidewalk in front of our building on their way back from the pool. They were talking quietly among themselves. She didn’t know if they could see her or not. She tensed up again. But she held her fear in check and continued to work hard to please me.

She began licking. It’s immediately obvious she isn’t just doing this because she’s been given an order. It’s turning her on, too. I caressed her hair in a show of genuine affection and I told her how exciting what she’s doing is. I told her how pretty she looks with a cock in her face. She shuddered when I said it; excited both by what I said and by the way I said it. From the way her entire body seemed to vibrate I’m almost positive she was having a mild orgasm.

In far too short a time I groaned and said, “You turn me the fuck on! I can’t take much more of this. I wanted it to last a lot longer. I guess we’ll have to do it again in a little while. Because I’m afraid I’m going to cum soon. You’re just too damn good!

“I want you to stop licking. I want you to suck my cock now. I’m extremely turned on and I’m going to climax very quickly. When I start to cum I want you to wrap your lips around my cock just below the head. Use your hand to finish me off. Don’t swallow until I tell you to. I want you to get accustomed to the taste of cum. You’re going to have it in your mouth regularly from now on.”

She didn’t speak. She moaned loudly and took my cock into her mouth with obvious enthusiasm for the task at hand. She was careful with her teeth without me having to remind her. She’s actually doing very well for a first time blowjob. She moved her mouth up and down my shaft and caressed me with her tongue without even being asked. I found it hard to believe she’s never done this before. But the thing that’s really getting to me is that she seems to be nearly as excited as I am! She’s scared ... or maybe nervous is a better word. But I’m positive she wants me to cum in her mouth!

Even though we just shared a fantastic fuck, and even though I normally take a lot of pride in my sexual endurance, this girl is really getting to me. I tensed up and I was just about to cum when we heard someone coming out onto the adjoining balcony from the apartment next door.

They aren’t able to see us. Not unless they lean on the railing and look around the opaque fiberglass divider between the balconies. But they’ll be able to hear every sound we make.

I expected my little Mouse to stop in a panic. She really impressed me when her only reaction was to tense up again. She didn’t stop what she’s doing. She didn’t even pause. She continued to suck my cock as if the two of us are all alone in the world.

I smiled at her and whispered, “Now!”

She instantly wrapped her lips around the top of my cock shaft and finished me off with her hand like a pro! I tensed up, gripped the arms of my chair and my cock exploded in her mouth.

I struggled to keep silent as I shot one thick strand of cum after another into her mouth.

For just a second she started to choke. I thought for a moment we were going to make a mess and get caught, too. But she got a quick grip on her involuntary reactions and managed to hold what must have been another huge load of semen in her mouth until I finally went limp and slowly collapsed back into my chair.

She sat up with her cheeks bulging. She looks like she’s struggling not to laugh and that almost got me going. I bit my tongue and waited a few seconds until I was breathing more or less normally.

I sat up, leaned close to her and whispered, “Swallow.”

She swallowed as if she were swallowing the nectar of the gods. She actually seemed to be savoring my cum! She didn’t gag or choke. Not once! This beautiful young woman impresses me more each second.

After she swallowed she licked her lips and smiled up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. Then I whispered, “You’re a magnificent cocksucker!”

She smiled proudly and whispered, “Thank you, sir.”

I stood up and helped her to her feet. I guided her inside and closed the sliding glass door. I took her in my arms and said, “Keep your eyes closed. I’m going to remove your blindfold. I’ll tell you when you can open them.”

She seemed to get nervous all over again. But she stood still while I slowly removed the blindfold. I kissed her again. Then I straightened up and took a couple of steps back.

There was a long pause. The moment of truth! Now I’m the one who’s nervous. I’m afraid to tell her to open her eyes. I’m afraid of what I might see in them. But it’s going to have to come to this eventually. I tried to sound calm. I’m not. After only the short time we just spent together I feel fear in the pit of my stomach. I don’t want this to be over!

I said, “Open your eyes.”

She didn’t, not right away. I guess she’s as nervous as I am. But I watched as her eyes finally began to slowly open. I glanced at the clock on the television and was shocked to see that it’s almost one o’clock in the afternoon! I’ve been in her apartment, and she has been blindfolded, for nearly three hours!

Her eyes opened. She blinked as I came into focus. I watched her face closely, still afraid of what I’m going to see when she realizes with whom she just spent all this time having sex.

She suddenly covered her face with her hands. It took a moment for me to realize she’s crying! It’s even worse than I feared! That definitely isn’t the reaction I was hoping for.

I started to turn toward the bedroom, intending to get my clothes and get dressed. I know when I’m not wanted.

But before I took two steps she dropped her arms and grabbed my hand. She pulled my hand to her face and kissed it before she took a deep breath and exclaimed, “I wanted it to be you! Of all the people I imagined that it could have been, I prayed it was you!”

She dropped my hand and threw her arms around me. She sobbed loudly with her face buried in my chest.

I put my arms around her and held her close. I’m more than a little surprised by her reaction. All this time I thought she was all but unaware of my existence! I hoped she’d be happy when she realized it was me and not some ugly old fart. But I don’t think I expected her to be so happy it was me that it would bring tears to her eyes.

I chuckled and asked, “Aren’t you going to thank me for not being an axe murderer?”

She shivered and blushed a little. She’s embarrassed again. It took her moment to look me in the eye. When she did she quietly said, “It crossed my mind. But I had reached a point in my dismal life that ... I don’t know. I guess I thought it was worth the gamble. I don’t know how you knew, but that note was perfect. If you stopped me in the hallway and told me to do the things you ordered me to do in that note I couldn’t have. But that note ... I don’t know why. But I couldn’t resist.”

I hugged her again. Once again I have to admire her bravery. Then I started laughing.

She looked up, not quite sure how to take that.

I explained, “I thought you were going to stop when your neighbor came out onto the balcony next door. I almost had to bite my tongue off to keep from yelling at you not to stop.”

She started laughing, too. She replied, “I was afraid you were going to stop me!”

She blushed and looked down. Then she whispered, “I would have been very disappointed.”

I can’t help being thoroughly astonished by the change in her. Even her posture seems different now! And her voice! Now that her lust is satisfied, and now that she feels safe, her voice is calm and beautiful, almost melodic. It fits her perfectly.

For a long time we just stared at each other and smiled. Finally I said, “I’m reluctant to bring this up but...”

She looked suddenly worried. When I finished my sentence with, “I don’t even know your name,” she started laughing.

We both laughed for a moment. Then she said, “I can’t believe what I just did! My name is Amanda Dorn. I’m very, very pleased to meet you.”

“Hello Amanda. My name is Gregg Collins. And I’m incredibly pleased to make your acquaintance.”

We held each other for a moment until, with her face still resting against my chest she asked, “Did you mean what you said? When you said that you were going to change me ... did you mean that?”

“I meant it. And I meant it when I said you’re too beautiful for the clothes you wear.”

She looked at my face, trying hard to read my mind. I’m not sure how successful she was, but I can read her mind. She’s trying to decide if I’m teasing her. She finds it hard to believe someone thinks she’s beautiful.

I gently lifted her chin with my fingertips and lightly kissed her lips. She returned my kiss. Then we stared into each other’s eyes. After a moment she blushed and kind of shook herself. She smiled a self-conscious smile and said, “Forgive me. I’m not accustomed to having company. You’re the only other person who has been in my apartment since I moved in. Would you like some lunch? You must be thirsty! Please, tell me what you want!”

I smiled and said, “Calm down. I could use a drink. Ice water will be just fine. How about a sandwich and some conversation before we go out?”

She looks like she can’t believe I’m not going to just leave her now that I’ve spent the morning having sex with her. She’s so anxious to please that it’s painful to watch.

I sat at the small counter in her kitchen and watched her as she drew two glasses of ice water and made us each a sandwich. While she worked we talked about ourselves and I found out more about her.

I was right. She’s a school teacher. My brother was right, too. She was born as a result of a violent rape shortly after her parents married. Her parents wanted to give her up for adoption after her birth but her grandparents convinced them not to.

That had been a mistake. She was raised in a loveless home by resentful parents. They didn’t physically abuse her. But they never missed an opportunity to put her down and blame her for everything that went wrong in their shattered lives. And they never recovered from that one traumatic event. It ended up being the defining moment in their lives.

She became a good student because she threw herself into her studies. School work was her only refuge from the unhappy home in which she was raised. She attended private, single-sex schools all the way through college and any interaction with anyone outside of her home was discouraged. Not just males, anyone!

She was raised to dress the way she does in order to hide her abundant charms. And she was raised to fear everyone.

I watched her face as she described her life. I listened to the way she referred to herself, the ways she described herself. As hard as it is to believe, she honestly has no idea how beautiful she is!

We ate lunch and talked, mostly about her. But I told her a little about me. I told her I’m twenty-six years old and never married. I told her where I work and that I love my job but that I would probably work there even if I didn’t. I’m being paid too much to quit and the people I work with are great.

After we ate she put the dishes in the sink and stood there for a long moment with her back to me.

She seemed to be holding her breath, suddenly afraid to turn around. I asked, “What’s the matter, Mouse?”

Without turning around she quietly said, “I had the strangest feeling. For just a minute I was afraid that if I turn around you won’t be there. This would all have been another one of my fantasies.”

I smiled and said, “Fantasies are just daydreams. Dreams sometimes come true.”

She shook her head and said, “Not mine. Never mine.”

I got up and went around the counter. I put my arms around her and said, “It has become my life’s work to make sure that from now on all your dreams come true. I think it’s your turn ... and mine.”

She turned around in my arms. Her eyes are moist but she isn’t crying. She asked, “Mouse? You think I’m mousy?”

“We’re going to have to work on your self-esteem. You’re beautiful, very beautiful, and incredibly sexy. You’re probably the prettiest woman around. But the first time I ever remember seeing you was at the mixer out at the pool. You were all covered up and as nervous as a mouse. You looked as if you wanted to run for your life whenever anyone tried to speak to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.