A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We pulled up to the club at a little before eight-thirty. Matt let us out at the door. We had to stand around and wait for the girls to put their clothes back in order before we could go in. I squeezed Matt’s hand and said, “You should go in with us.”

He smiled and said, “No, ma’am. Remember what I told you, time and place.”

“I’ll make it up to you. And I don’t believe in time and place.”

“I know. That’s why you’re so dangerous.”

I gave Matt another little kiss and we headed for the door. It was opened by that same man looking all stiff and formal in his tuxedo. I was shocked when he remembered our names. He only saw Brad and me once, not much more than a minute when we came here for our first visit. But he remembers our names!

We were immediately led to a large booth by another beautiful naked woman. Just like before, we girls undressed before sitting down. Helen knows everything that’s going to happen. We discussed it before I invited her. But Carol, Madison, Mike and Chaz don’t have a clue and it was a lot of fun watching their reactions as the evening began to unfold.

Just like last time, the men sat at one end of the booth and the girls sat on the other end. It’s a bit cozier this time with so many of us gathered around the table. The drinks showed up like magic again without a word being spoken. I’m more aware of my surroundings this time. I noticed other female guests undressing before taking their seats. The others noticed, too. Carol is the most persistent. She continued to try to learn more about what’s going to happen and why all the women have to be naked.

I kept my eyes on the walls, waiting for the lights to come up just enough for us to be able to see the naked ladies being chained up there in the dim light. I can’t wait to see the reactions of my friends.

We sipped our drinks and talked and laughed quietly. It wasn’t long before dinner arrived. Or at least it didn’t seem like long. We’re having such a wonderful time the time seemed to fly by.

Just like the first time we spent an evening here, the food was totally unrecognizable. I can’t even tell if it’s meat, fish or vegetable. It’s beautiful to look at, though. And it’s very tasty if not very filling.

We ate and talked quietly. We did our best not to disturb the hushed atmosphere, which is an important part of the mystique of the club. We had to keep telling Carol to keep it down. Sometimes her volume level seems to get turned up without anyone ever touching the knob.

I just happened to be looking at Madison’s face when she finally saw what’s happening around the club. She choked on a bite of food and after recovering she put her hand over her mouth. Then she started laughing.

Everyone looked at her like she’s crazy. She looked at me, smiled and quietly exclaimed, “You fucking pervert!”

Carol looked at her and asked, “Madison? Are you alright?”

She nodded her head and said, “Look around! Look at the walls down there on the lowest level.”

Mike, Chaz and Carol all saw it at the same time. Carol exclaimed, “Oh my god! What are they doing?”

I held my finger up to my lips and said, “Hush!”

The naked lady and her naked assistant came and cleared our table. They quickly returned with another drink for the men. As soon as they served the men and walked away twelve large men in tuxedos came to our table. The men sipped their drinks and watched as the women at the table stood and were led down the steps to ground level and an unoccupied section of the bondage wall. All of us were chained up side by side.

Carol tried again to ask what was happening and one of the men in tuxedos snapped, “No talking!” in a strong, forceful, intimidating, but still somehow quiet voice.

Carol shut up and we waited as men started coming down the line and stopping in front of each of us. They examined our bodies, toying with us, all without saying a word. Strange man after strange man stood in front of us and played with our breasts, teased our nipples and explored our already excited pussies.

It didn’t take long before we were all more than ready to be unchained and led into the back, although Chaz, Carol and Madison didn’t yet know about the back room or what’s going to happen to us next. Nor did it take long before that started happening. It came as a surprise to no one that Chaz was the first to go. She looked a little nervous. But she was ready and willing. She smiled meekly at us as she was led away. Then we were all being led away one at a time to benches in the large room in back.

I was surprised when the first person, or persons actually, to select me were the pair of very well hung black and white men from the last time I was here. I mean a black man and a white man, they weren’t zebras or anything. I’m sure they didn’t come down the line out in the main room. I would have noticed them. They must have spotted me before they even got in line and requested me.

I recognized the young black guy instantly. He winked at me. I smiled at him while two men in tuxedos placed me on my back on a padded bench and strapped me in place.

I opened my mouth and his cock started slowly forcing my lips apart and heading for my throat. It was easier this time. I’ve had a lot more experience. This time it didn’t hurt at all when he forced his monster cock down my throat. Just as before I was unable to breathe. But I wasn’t in any pain. I heard him whisper to his friend, “Son of a bitch! I can’t get over that she can do that!”

His partner shushed him again, just like last time. The absence of conversation is a very large part of the experience here.

The young black man began to fuck my throat, pausing after every second or third stroke to let me catch a quick breath. His partner started sliding his long, fat cock into my very ready pussy. As his cock entered my pussy I moaned in pleasure around the cock in my throat. The black guy felt the vibrations in my throat. He groaned and then he cried out under his breath, “Shit!”

It was hardly any time at all before I felt his cock throbbing. This time he pulled back a little and I was able to enthusiastically suck a huge load of cum out of him. He finished cumming but let the head of his cock remain in my mouth.

After letting a minute or two go by so that his cock was no longer hyper sensitive I began sucking again. He moaned and then he moved a little closer. He reached down and started squeezing my tits in his large, strong hands while I nursed his cock back to another impressive erection.

Before very long his cock was hard again. It was my turn to moan in pleasure as he started fucking my throat once more. I’m sorry, but the idea of being face fucked by a beautiful, big black cock attached to a very handsome black man turns me the fuck on. I couldn’t just lie there and submit in total silence. Not with another large cock pounding my pussy the way it was.

I was sucking like a crazy woman as he pounded in and out of my mouth and even though I was restrained on this damned bench my hips were lifting up to meet every violent stroke of his white friend’s cock.

I started cumming before the white guy was finished. I came at least three times before he tensed up and filled me with cum. After he came he leaned down over me with his large cock still buried to the hilt. He shivered intermittently and I could hear him breathing hard as he recuperated. Then he slowly pulled his cock out and they traded places.

I eagerly took his nearly soft cock into my mouth. I started sucking it enthusiastically while his black friend took up where he left off. I have no idea how many times I came before they both came again. It was a very large number. I was having a ball. I couldn’t help wondering what it would be like to spend a day with these two men. Just the thought of it would have put a smile on my face if my mouth wasn’t so full of cock.

They both finished up, finally, and put their cocks away. The black guy looked around to make sure no one was paying attention. Then he came around the bench and bent down. He kissed my lips and whispered, “You’re the hottest woman I’ve ever met. Thanks, babe.”

I smiled and winked at him and whispered, “I think I want to marry you two guys!”

He smiled as his friend pulled him away and they left.

I lay there, still strapped down and I listened to all the moaning and groaning and cries of passion coming from all around the large room. It wasn’t until my two lovers walked away that I even noticed the sounds.

The naked lady finally came around and wiped me clean with a warm cloth. When I was presentable once more, she moved out of the way and two tuxedos unfastened my bonds and led me back to my chains. As I was led out I noticed Chaz, still tied to her bench on her stomach and being double fucked while four men with obviously fresh fucked cocks stood around watching. That was all I had time to see before I was led out.

On the way back out to the main room I passed Madison and Midge as they were about to enter the corridor for a second time. They were being led in together. Midge winked at me as she went by.

I smiled, but of course I didn’t speak. As I was being returned to my spot on the wall I looked down the wall to see Carol was also being led away again. Helen is still in the back, or is back inside. I’m the only one of our group still chained up.

As soon as the guys in tuxedos walked away the parade of horny men resumed. It didn’t last long, though. I was only chained up for a few minutes before I was unchained and taken into the back. As I was led down the hall I heard moans of pleasure from one of the smaller rooms. I was sure I recognized the sound of Midge moaning in the throes of passion. I’ve heard that sound often enough lately to be familiar with it.

I’m almost certain I know what she and Madison are doing. I wish I could have watched for a minute or two. I remember vividly how exciting it was when I was chained up with Midge a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I know it would have been exciting to watch.

The two men in tuxedos gave me no time to peek into the rooms. They gripped my upper arms firmly as though they were afraid their slave would try to escape. They led me back down the corridor into the large main orgy room where I was promptly draped over a padded bench and strapped down again. I was surprised to see my dry cleaner waiting for me with his cock in his hand.

As with the two well hung young men who just fucked me so thoroughly I didn’t even notice him come by when I was chained up. In fact, I’m sure he wasn’t one of the men who groped me out there on the wall. I know I would have recognized him if he stopped in front of me out there and spent some time feeling me up.

I guess he must have seen me from a distance and requested me. I smiled up at him. I consider him a friend and so I’m just as happy to see him as he obviously is to see me. He stood at my side looking down at me while he squeezed my breasts gently. He looked around to make sure no one was nearby and he bent down and whispered, “I’ve missed you.”

He bent down and nibbled on my nipple and I whispered, “I’ve missed you, too. Would you like me to make it up to you?”

He smiled, stood up and guided his hard cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked him lovingly for a few minutes. A loving blowjob is nice I suppose. But that isn’t what he came here for. I quickly started getting enthusiastic. As I began taking his hard cock down my throat he moaned, twisted my tits and squeezed my nipples. Just as he started to cum I pulled my head back and sucked his cum out of his cock greedily.

He leaned over me and his hips started twitching spastically. Under his breath I heard him muttering “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” over and over as I sucked the hot cum out of him.

He pulled his cock free after he came and I just had time to kiss it before he could pull it away. He patted my face gently and smiled sweetly at me. He whispered, “Thank you” and walked away.

I didn’t get released, though. Another man moved up between my legs and I felt the thrill of his hard cock sliding across my mound. I’m grateful. I’m more than ready to get fucked again. There’s something about the erotic atmosphere in this unusual club that leaves a girl with feeling she just can’t get enough cock, at least not for the first couple of hours. And it’s aa the more exciting because with one rare exception it’s strange, anonymous cock. God! I’m such a slut!!

A pair of large, strong hands slid slowly up my thighs and fingers began to explore my pussy for a moment before my latest partner started pushing his cock into me. I groaned in pleasure and as he started fucking me I looked up to see who was causing me all of this pleasure.

I don’t recognize him. I didn’t expect to and it doesn’t really matter because I’m not supposed to recognize him. The point of this place is to enjoy an evening of anonymous sex with numerous strangers.

So many men go by when we’re chained up. They’re free to explore our bodies at will and to decide they’ll fuck us on a whim without ever knowing who we are, without having to win our consent, without gaining our permission. Quite the opposite. We couldn’t refuse if we wanted to. The women chained to the wall are mere slaves.

But as strange as it sounds, that’s the thrill of this place for us. Everything that happens to us is out of our hands. We’re relieved of choice and so we’re relieved of conscience. We’re free to enjoy our lust. Many women, women who aren’t so lucky as to be a member of an unusual organization like EPOD, never experience that freedom. Not unless they stumble upon a place like The Slave Traders.

The anonymity is a large part of the thrill. I only looked up to see who’s fucking me because I’m curious to see what he looks like. He turned out to be a nice looking older gentleman with a very nice cock. But it doesn’t really matter. He could have been butt ugly and I still would have enjoyed the hell out of it.

I’m probably not his first tonight. He lasted a very long time. That was great for me. The guy really knows what he’s doing and it feels wonderful.

While he was fucking me another man came over. I don’t know what the etiquette is in this situation. I don’t know if he asked or if he just came over and saw my mouth not doing anything. In any case, he stood at my head and stuffed his cock, which had only recently come from another woman’s pussy, into my mouth.

I started sucking his slimy cock the way I always suck a cock, hungrily, eagerly, lovingly. It grew hard again quickly. His cock is about the size of Brad’s so I had no trouble taking it into my throat.

The two men established a sympathetic rhythm and started slamming their cocks into me. Before long it seemed like they were trying to make their cocks meet in the middle of me they were fucking me so hard. It was a little uncomfortable. But it was exciting, too, and it wasn’t long before I started cumming again.

I came several times before they both did. They moved away without any sign from them that I’m a human being, a woman, and that they just used me, fucked me, invaded my most intimate bodily orifice and deposited semen there.

They totally ignored me. They stood and looked around the room for a moment, taking in the erotic sights and sounds. They put their cocks away and zipped their pants back up. Then they left the room without giving me another thought. That’s a large part of why this place is so unbelievably exciting. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.

It took a while for a clean-up girl to come around. I guess theirs can be a hectic job at times, cleaning cum from so many other women’s pussies. While I waited I amused myself by enjoying my upside down view of the fucking and sucking going on all around me and wondering what it would be like, cleaning other women’s freshly fucked pussies for an entire evening, or better yet as a full time job! I decided I wouldn’t want to do it for a living. But to do it for one night might be interesting. Who knows what I might learn about women and their pussies? I’m not going to apply for the job, though.

I was finally cleaned up and taken back out to the wall to be chained up. Like me, the girls are all beginning to tire. I can see it in their faces. Sex can be a pretty strenuous activity when it’s done right. They’re getting tired, but they all look like they’re having fun.

I had just been chained back in place when someone came by and stopped in front of Midge. I recognized him as the man from last time who seemed to know her. They smiled at each other and he walked away. It was only a minute later before the tuxedos came and she was being led away again. I wondered if I should ask her about that guy. I decided that if it’s any of my business she’ll tell me about him.

We somehow lasted until closing time, in part because as far as I can tell we have no choice. If there is a way to put a stop to this no one has mentioned it to us. And if there is a way I don’t think I want to know about it. That would spoil the fun. But just as I was deciding this is lasting far too long, the lights were turned up a little, though the lighting was still subdued. The men in tuxedos came down the wall and let us all go.

When they marched us down here this evening I had the presence of mind to note where our booth is located this time. As soon as all the women in our party were unchained I led the way back up to rejoin the men. I stopped before taking a seat to kiss Brad and ask, “Have fun?”

He nodded and asked, “You?”

I put my lips to his ear and whispered, “FUCK YES!”

We had one last drink before the naked waitress brought our clothes out. As seems to be the standard procedure, no one bothered to get dressed. We carried our clothes out to the limo.

I was amused once more by the way Matt held the door for us and watched us enter the back of the limo as though we were all fully dressed and had not just spent the last three or four hours having sex with strange men.

We’re all exhausted. Dave, Midge, Brad and I smiled as we sat quietly listening to the animated conversation of our friends who experienced this lusty place for the first time. They talked excitedly about their experiences this evening.

I’m sitting on the luxurious carpeting, leaning back between Brad’s legs and listening in amusement while Brad ran his fingers through my hair absently. I feel relaxed and totally sated.

Mike is quiet. He listened attentively as Chaz told us about her first thoughts as she was chained to the wall and men started filing by and feeling her up. She went into a lot of detail about her reaction to the idea of being helpless and totally available. She talked about how the silence, the total absence of conversation was so eerie at first. But then it just made the things that were happening that much more exciting.

I looked around at the other women who experienced The Slave Market for the first time. It’s obvious they enjoyed themselves, too. I looked at Dave. He smiled at me affectionately. I smiled back and whispered, “I had a great time, thanks.”

Midge reached down and took my hand and we held hands for a while. I returned my attention to the reactions of my good friends. I was mildly surprised when, even though I’ve been thoroughly fucked by a lot of sexual athletes this evening, I found myself getting aroused again as I relived the evening vicariously through their eyes. I listened to their vivid descriptions of the things that happened to them and their reactions and I was reminded of how much I enjoyed myself in that strange place.

Helen was quiet. But every time our eyes met she smiled widely. Chaz and Madison are doing most of the talking. Carol looks exhausted. She just smiled and listened. But before long she stretched out beside me on the floor and rested her head in my lap. She curled up on her side, kissed my thigh, and in two minutes she was breathing softly and sleeping soundly. I put my hand on her shoulder to hold her steady as we descended the winding mountain roads back to town.

We talked about it after the girls finally started to wind down and we all agreed we were too tired to play anymore tonight. I asked, “What about Matt? I promised him!”

Midge said, “Don’t worry. I’ll make it up to him later.”

Brad, Helen and I were dropped off first. When Matt opened the door for us I apologized for letting him down. He smiled, kissed my cheek affectionately and said, “There will be other nights.”

He was so sweet that I felt even guiltier! We went straight to bed and slept until almost eleven in the morning.

After we struggled out of bed, Brad and I took a long, pleasant shower together before we went downstairs. Helen had obviously just gotten up. She’s sipping on her first cup of coffee.

We joined her at the table. She heard us stirring around and already had our coffee poured. I asked her how she felt about what we did last night now that she’s had time to think about it. She had been pretty quiet on the ride home. I wanted to make certain she had no regrets.

She answered, “I’ve been trying to remember how many men I had sex with last night. It was incredible. I’ve never been tied up before. I guess because I felt safe I found it to be an incredibly erotic experience. To be tied up and helpless while any number of strange men have total access to my body.

“I only had one real scare the entire night. Some big, mean looking, really butch female came around while I was the only one in our group chained up. That creepy bitch started pulling on my nipples and telling me how I needed to be trained. She scared the fuck out of me.”

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed. “I remember her from last time. I thought she was going to take me into the back and I was scared! Fortunately, someone else had already requested me and I was led away right in front of her. She really looked pissed, too. Yeah, she is scary.”

Helen said, “It’s been years since I’ve been taken by two men at one time. It was hard to adjust at first. I didn’t know what to concentrate on. Once I figured out that I didn’t have to concentrate on anything, just relax and let it happen, that was when it got good. I wouldn’t want to do that very often. But I’d love to do it again someday. Thanks for inviting me.”

I reached over, squeezed her hand and said, “I’m glad you had a good time.”

Then I turned to Brad and said, “You never talk about what you do while we’re chained up in there. I’m curious.”

Brad thought about what he was going to say for a minute. I’m not sure if he was worried about upsetting me or just remembering what he did this evening. Finally he said, “We sat and talked for a while, Mike, Dave and I. Then we started circulating on the far end, as far as we could get from you girls. Mike didn’t get very far at all before he found a sexy little redhead he had to have. You better watch out, Jan. He seems to have a thing for redheads.”

I smiled and said, “Ain’t skeered!”

Brad reached out, ruffled my red hair and said, “Somehow I didn’t think you would be. Mike is a good looking guy, isn’t he?”

“Yes, he is. But he can’t hold a candle to you, dear.”

Brad rolled his eyes at my obvious attempt to reassure him. Then he continued telling us about his evening. “Dave and I took our time. We were enjoying browsing. We found something that was really amusing before long, though. We came upon two women, side by side who looked like sisters. We decided that might be entertaining. We went in and requested them. Do you remember what you did with Midge the last time, in that smaller room you told us about?”

I nodded.

“We took them into that room, or another like it, and did to them what was done to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.