A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

On Thursday, with the help of Midge, Carol, Madison and the truck and driver Midge borrowed for me at the plant, I moved the few things we were taking with us to our new home, “The Palace” as Brad and I and a growing number of our friends are starting to jokingly refer to it.

We moved a lot of books, our clothing, our music and DVD collection, some knickknacks and odds and ends. We don’t really have that much to move. We married young but we were separated by our pursuit of an education for the first years of our marriage. We weren’t actually able to set up housekeeping and live together as man and wife until we’d been married for four years. We’ve only been living together for a little more than two years now and haven’t acquired a lot of the “stuff” that couples tend to accumulate.

Mo’s son, Mike, decorated and completely furnished our new home. As hard as we looked we can’t find a single thing we don’t love. Mike is a true artist. That’s his reputation and he proved it when he did our home.

We took the walk-through with the contractor just before we went through closing. He was great and insisted we call him day or night if we have any problems.

Speaking of closing, that was a strange event. That was the first time Brad and I found out the actual cost of the house. One point three million dollars! And it isn’t costing us a cent!

I was embarrassed when they told us the value of the house. I was embarrassed, but I was more excited than a kid on December twenty-fourth.

After Brad got home on Thursday evening, our first night in our new home, we went through the house together. We went from room to room, trying to convince ourselves that our beautiful new home is all ours. We were still touring the huge house when the doorbell rang at about six that evening.

I thought it was the girls. I’m expecting them. They’re coming over to help me get ready for the party tomorrow. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Mike, our decorator. He apologized for not coming earlier. He’s had a rough day and got delayed at another job site.

When I saw him I screamed, jumped on him and kissed him passionately.

He laughed loudly and carefully pried my arms from around his neck. As soon as he could talk he said, “Does that mean you like what I’ve done?”

I must have sounded like a giddy school girl when I exclaimed, “Mike! It’s beautiful! I can’t find anything I don’t love. Listen, I know you don’t like girls or I’d throw myself at you. How about my husband? Would you like to have Brad tonight?”

Brad, who is standing right behind me, cleared his throat and said, “Um, honey...”

Mike was cracking up. He finally got his breath and said, “I love both of you. But my significant other is a very jealous man. I just came over to go through the house with you and show you some things which might have escaped your notice or be difficult to figure out on your own. While I’m here I can answer any questions you might have. There are a few features of your new home and your new furnishings that won’t be readily apparent.”

He walked us through the house and pointed out everything of interest, including a lot of things we hadn’t even noticed yet. Things like artwork, decorative plastering and the quality of everything in the house. Then there was the added complication that nearly everything which operates on electricity is remote controlled. It’s readily apparent that he spared no expense and put a lot of thought and a lot of effort into furnishing and decorating our new home.

He also showed us the fabulous home entertainment system and tried to explain to us how everything works. After a long, detailed explanation he showed us where the manuals are so that after he leaves and we forget everything we’ll be able to figure it out.

I had to laugh at that. He doesn’t know men very well if he thinks Brad is going to read a manual!

There was so much to take in. He even went through the kitchen cabinets with us and showed us where he put everything.

The tour and the detailed explanations took nearly an hour. Before he left I invited him and Ryan, his “significant other” to dinner one night next week. He left then and as he was leaving the girls started showing up. Midge arrived first. She was coming in as Mike was leaving. They’ve known each other for years and they stopped to chat for a moment.

We’ve been so busy and so awed by our new home and furnishings that I had yet to feed Brad his supper. I ended up bringing him a beer and a couple of sandwiches out by the tropical paradise in our backyard.

After Mike left and Midge came in I got undressed. Midge joined me. This is our first day in the new house and I thought I might as well start out on the right foot. Midge thought it was a good idea. She likes being naked too.

Carol and Madison showed up in the next few minutes. As soon as they saw us they undressed and we started with a tour of the kitchen. They saw the rest of the house earlier when they helped me move in.

After we thought we had a pretty good idea where everything we need in the kitchen is stashed we started working on snacks for the party on Saturday. Because there are so many people coming we thought it best to take two days to prepare. We’ll probably get most of it done tonight and finish up tomorrow.

We’ve all gotten close while they helped me recover from the beating Riggs gave me. Basically the four of us were just having a party of our own while we worked. But somehow we got the snacks prepared in between the laughing and joking and the drinking. We were all drinking Long Island iced tea and snacking while we worked and we had a blast.

Brad came in every once in a while to get another beer and stare at his kitchen full of beautiful naked women for a few minutes. The last time he came in, Carol and Madison went over to him and demanded to know, “Why the hell are you wearing clothes, Brad? This place isn’t clothing optional. It’s no clothing allowed!”

Brad grinned at them. He assumed they were kidding, right up until they attacked him, wrestled him to the floor and removed his clothes.

He finally got up, laughing and sporting a big hard on. With all of the phony indignation he could muster he said, “It’s a damn good thing for you two I don’t know where the hell the phone is in this f-ing house or I’d dial 911 and report you two for molesting me!”

Brad got another beer and went back out to the pool. Madison turned to me after he left and asked, “Would you mind if I went out there and did something about that nice hard on he has? It really looks uncomfortable.”

I was still laughing too hard to talk. I suppose I was laughing out of proportion to how amusing everything is, in part because I’m still giddy with excitement about moving into my beautiful new house. I managed to calm down and tell her to feel free.

Madison turned and headed off through the patio door after Brad. We snuck over to one of the many, many sections of glass that look out onto the patio and watched as Madison went out and started teasing Brad again. They were laughing and he was attempting to defend his honor, if a bit ineffectively, until he looked around and saw me watching.

When he saw me smiling happily at them and he knew it was okay he relaxed and let that wicked woman have her way with him.

Midge, Carol and I watched as Madison got on top of Brad and they started making out like two kids at a drive-in theater. Madison kissed him passionately as he explored her beautiful body for the first time.

Because of all the pain I’ve been in from the beating I received, Brad and I have gone a week without sex. We started to make up for it last night. But he was obviously still pretty horny. And besides, no man in his right mind is going to say no when a beautiful woman like Madison is throwing herself at him.

Madison got on her knees over him and started kissing her way down his body. While we were watching her tease and please my poor husband, Midge moved behind me. She put her arms around me and started gently caressing my breasts.

She whispered in my ear, “Doesn’t it make you so fucking hot to see the man you love getting a blowjob from a good friend?”

It was hard to think with the visual stimulation and the things her hands were doing to me. But I realized she’s right, it does. I really am enjoying the show. I’ve seen him one other time with another woman. After our first evening out with Midge and her husband Dave, she and Brad made love in our living room.

I didn’t get to see much that night, though. At the time I was busy getting one fantastic fuck from their chauffer, Matt. I didn’t get jealous. In fact, I was sorry I couldn’t pay closer attention. I would have enjoyed watching them.

Now I’m able to watch. Now I can concentrate on what they’re doing. It was, as Midge pointed out, making me very hot. I nodded and quietly responded, “Yes. It does. Isn’t that strange?!”

Madison took Brad’s cock into her mouth and started sucking it skillfully and very enthusiastically. Midge, meanwhile, slowly moved one of her hands down and began teasing my clit.

I was starting to get weak in the knees. Finally I couldn’t just stand there and take it anymore. I exclaimed, “Fuck this! Let’s go out and join them.”

I opened the door and we walked out onto the patio. They didn’t even look up as we approached them. Madison is straddling Brad’s legs on the end of his lounge chair. She’s bent over sucking his cock. I walked up behind her beautiful ass, dropped to my knees and ran my tongue up through the entire crack of her ass.

She shuddered and groaned in response. But she didn’t stop what she’s doing.

I lapped a few more times and then I concentrated my tongue around her pink, puckered little asshole. I ate her ass for several minutes before I tilted my head back and licked my way down between her legs. I started eating her dripping pussy while she sucked my husband off.

I’m in an uncomfortable position. My neck is bent at an awkward angle. It’s do-able though, and I do owe it to her. On the first day we met I promised her I’d eat her pussy. She and Carol came to my home every day and applied more of that healing cream to my entire body. And they were always nice enough to take my mind off of my pain with at least one wonderful orgasm. I promised them I’d return the favor as soon as I was well enough.

I first noticed it when I was still in college and we had threesomes with two of the young men with whom I went to school. But when I became a member of EPOD and started sucking the cocks of a wider variety of men I became much more aware that cum comes in a surprisingly wide range of flavors. While there are similarities, so far no two men seem to taste exactly the same. I began to wonder then if women taste differently, too.

Madison is only number two. But I don’t notice a difference. She doesn’t taste different, she tastes very, very good. I’ve come to realize that eating pussy is a lot of fun. No wonder guys enjoy it so much!

It was made more interesting by Midge and Carol. They knelt on either side of me and kept me aroused with their hands while I ate Madison out.

Things sort of devolved from there. I heard Brad making the noises I recognize as indicating he’s filling Madison’s mouth with cum. As soon as his orgasm began to wind down, Madison started cumming from what I was doing, still with Brad’s cock held gently in her mouth.

I was pulled to my feet as Madison’s orgasm began to wane. Midge and Carol led me over to a grassy area just off of the deck and stretched a large towel out on the grass. They guided me down on my back and as soon as I was comfortable, Midge dove between my legs and started eating me out while Carol kissed me.

We kissed for a few minutes before I began guiding her into position straddling my face.

Once Carol figured out what I have in mind she cooperated eagerly. She quickly got into position with her pussy right at my lips. I lovingly ate her pussy while Midge, the pro, ate my pussy.

I quickly came twice in that position. Carol was nearing her second orgasm when Brad came up behind Midge and started fucking her from behind. Not long after that, Carol came again and she fell away, to be replaced immediately by Madison.

Brad fucked Midge hard and fast until he had another orgasm with his cock buried deep inside of her. After they came he was done for the night. Or at least he was done performing. He sat back after that and enjoyed the show.

I ate Madison to another orgasm and then Midge and I made out. We kissed for a while. Then I moved down and ate Brad’s cum out of her pussy. I was reminded of the first time I tasted her pussy, that night at The Slave Traders while we were strapped down on a bench and fucked by two strange men with never a word passing between us. Just thinking about it was turning me on all over again. I kept eating long after Brad’s cum was gone.

She let me give her another orgasm and then she moved around into a sixty-nine and we ate each other out, sometimes fast and hard, sometimes slow and easy, for more than half an hour.

Not long after we started, Carol and Madison moved into a sixty-nine right beside us. But we outlasted them by a good fifteen minutes.

It wasn’t a timed event. It wasn’t a competition. But Midge and I quickly discovered that we are very good together. Neither of us was in a hurry for it to be over.

After we had pleased each other to the point of collapse we all lay around giggling and panting like silly, lesbian schoolgirls for a while. Nobody talked or moved for a long time. It was wonderful. Not to mention the fact that all the exercise we just got sobered everyone up so that they’ll be able to drive home safely when they leave.

I made some coffee and we sat around making things hard on Brad for a while. Or at least we made one thing hard on Brad. We talked much more soberly now. But we were still enjoying ourselves. I never had any really close friends growing up; not in college either. I had friends, of course. Just not the sleep over, share your secrets kind of friends. I probably could have. I’ve been told I have a pleasant personality and I’ve always been reasonably popular. But between being so totally devoted to Brad from such an early age and concentrating on my studies I didn’t have time or the desire to grow that close to other girls.

Thanks to J.A.M. and EPOD that’s changed. In the past week I’ve come to feel closer to these three women than I have to anyone in my life, except Brad of course. I really enjoy their company. What gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling, though, is that they seem to really like me, too. Now I just have to talk them all into moving in next door and my life will be perfect.

The girls finally left after helping me put the kitchen back together. I went over and kissed Brad and asked him if he enjoyed himself. It’s a silly question but I thought he might want to talk about it.

He smiled and pulled me down into his lap. He put his arms around me and said, “This is our first night in our new home. I hate to have to tell you this, but if every night is like this then I’m going to have to move back into our old home with Jennifer. Madison almost killed me!”

“Oh, poor baby,” I crooned, and kissed him on the forehead.

“I was a little worried at first,” he said, “until I saw you leering at me through the glass door. I know you said you aren’t jealous anymore. You were once, though. I don’t want to take any chances.”

I love it that he was worried about what I might think when Madison attacked him. Maybe that’s why I don’t feel that twinge of jealousy anymore. I know how much he loves me and I have no trouble now separating sex and love. You can’t fuck as many guys as I have lately and not be able to make that distinction.

I kissed him again. I can still taste Madison on his lips and I’m surprised by how much that excites me. I licked his lips and said, “I love it that you were worried about me. Now don’t. We’ve had this talk before. I love you and I know that when you stick your dick into some beautiful woman it doesn’t mean you love her. And besides, I’ve just discovered that I like to taste another woman’s pussy on your lips. It’s sexy.

“As long as you don’t hide anything from me you can fuck your way through every woman in Middlebury. Well, no, that’s a lie. You need to have some standards! You know what I mean, though. Don’t you?”

He pulled me close and held me tight. He told me again how much he loves me. I know he means it, too. There isn’t a single doubt in my mind. So I really don’t care if he has sex with someone else. In fact, I have to accept the fact that watching him with other women is now a turn on for me.

There are a lot of people coming over to our new home on Saturday. It’s not going to be the largest party we’ve ever thrown. But it will be the most elaborate. This is going to be totally different than inviting a couple dozen college kids over for a kegger. Our friends from J.A.M. are a wee bit more sophisticated. I still have a lot to do to get ready so we finally went to bed. Our first night in The Palace! God I love this house!!

The next day turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be. I did what I could to get ready in the morning and my wonderful friends returned in the afternoon on Friday to help me wrap up the preparations. Together we finished most of what we planned to do to get ready for the party, even with all the fooling around we did while we worked.

Brad and I enjoyed a nice quiet evening at home alone on Friday. I made a light supper and we ate out by the pool. It’s very romantic out there after it gets dark. The soft lighting from the pool and the beautiful landscaping give our backyard the atmosphere of an exclusive resort. We still can’t get over the fact that we’re now living in a mansion. I expect it will take a while for this lovely house to feel like it’s actually a home.

We’re both anxious to see our parent’s faces when they finally come for a visit. Not that we want to rub their noses in their dire predictions about our future. We’re bigger than that. Oh wait! No we’re not! We really want to rub their noses in their dire predictions about our future. We love our parents. But they said some things when we got married that weren’t very nice.

I sent out written invitations to everyone on our guest list last Monday with directions to our new home and the date and time of the party. I was adamant that this was not a housewarming. I wrote in large, bold letters on the bottom of the invitations that anyone bringing gifts would be beaten.

The party is scheduled to start at eleven. A light lunch will be served. Dinner that evening will feature the biggest rib eye steaks I was able to find in this city. We spent almost eight-hundred-dollars just on the steaks!

My girlfriends showed up at ten and we started setting everything up. A few early birds started showing up just before eleven but by then we were ready. The invitations were clear about the fact that the party would be clothing optional. The first guests to arrive found that the four of us had already stripped down. The precedent was set.

The first arrivals were Bryan Newman and his wife Laura. Laura is beautiful and is probably the most sophisticated woman I’ve ever met. When I went to the door to let them in and her husband introduced us I was really intimidated.

After Bryan made the introductions she smiled and said, “Bryan wasn’t kidding. You’re beautiful!”

I warmed up to her immediately when she gave me a hug and surprised the hell out of me when she asked, “Where can we put our clothes?”

I grinned and responded, “I can see that we’re going to be good friends! Come on in. I’ll give you a quick tour of the house and show you where to undress.”

On the tour I also pointed out several rooms I’ve set aside for those who want to enjoy a little private interlude this afternoon. I don’t expect the party to turn into an all out orgy. I don’t know for sure. But I’m not expecting it. But since sex is one of the things most of us have in common now I thought it best to be prepared and let everyone know that if they want a little privacy it’s available.

Laura and I were fast friends by the time I finished giving them the tour and led them to a guest room to get undressed. She sat me down on the bed and we talked while she and Bryan undressed. She’s probably around fifty years old. But you’d never know it to look at her. She has an incredible body and I told her so.

She thanked me for the compliment. Then she said, “I work at it. But to be honest, I think those years in EPOD really kept me young. Maybe it was all of those constantly stirred up hormones. Bryan tells me you’ve taken to EPOD better than anyone he’s ever known. In fact, I hear you’ve accomplished something no one else ever has. You made Mr. Morris smile!”

I grinned self consciously and replied, “I work hard at making all the guys smile. You don’t mind do you?”

“No, darling. Not only do I not mind, I want to thank you. I don’t want to get back into EPOD. I’m a little too old for that now. Well, that isn’t entirely true. I’d give anything to be twenty years younger and back in it. But I’m afraid I’m past that now. On the other hand, a little wild party now and then where Bryan and I can cut loose and not have to worry about what people say about us the next day, I’d love that and I know I’m not the only one.”

She pulled me to my feet, hugged me affectionately and said, “Thank you, Jan. Thanks for thinking of us old broads. I know I’m going to have a ball today. I feel sexier already.”

I stepped back and said, “You can’t thank me for that! Look at you! You’re gorgeous!”

I escorted them out to the pool area. I turned them over to Madison and Carol who saw to it that Bryan and Laura had a drink. I hurried to the front door to greet the next guests to arrive.

Tim and Grace Davis didn’t attend, nor did Mr. Gordon’s wife. Mr. Gordon came and stayed for a short time and left. Once again I couldn’t help feeling so sorry for him. All this fun is going on around him and it’s obvious he wishes he could be a part of it.

Gene Kennedy and his wife Elizabeth were almost the last to arrive. Gene is the most senior, though not the oldest of the vice presidents. He apologized for being late. He received a phone call just as they were leaving their house and had to drop by the plant for a while to help straighten out a shipping error. That wasn’t something with which you might expect a senior VP to concern himself, but apparently this involved a special customer and he felt it necessary to become personally involved.

Gene and his wife didn’t undress. But they didn’t seem bothered by the fact that nearly everyone else was naked. Mr. Morris didn’t undress and the Grants didn’t undress at first.

Each time someone arrived I conducted another tour of our new home and showed them where they could undress if they wished to do so.

Liz, as she insisted I call her, was friendly and warm and like most of these wonderful, extremely personable people I liked her immediately. She’s the oldest of the women but just like the others she has a beautiful figure. She stayed fully dressed. She didn’t even put a suit on and go swimming.

She had fun, though. I kept an eye on her. She laughed and sipped her drinks and I noticed she was careful not to make anyone feel uncomfortable about being undressed. I had several opportunities to engage her in long conversations. We didn’t agree about everything. She’s much more conservative than I. But at least she isn’t one of those unthinking ditto-heads. We had a great time discussing things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.