A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The Burtons showed up promptly at seven in a stretch limo. The executives at J.A.M. really know how to live! They came in and we had a drink and got acquainted. Mrs. Burton, Midge, is in her mid-forties. I liked her instantly. She’s funny, irreverent, sexy and as friendly as anyone you’ll ever meet. She’s one of those genuinely warm people who make you feel like an old friend from the first minute you meet them.

We sat and talked for a while and drank our drinks. I told her I’d really like to get together with her and pick her brain when she can spare the time. I have a lot of questions about EPOD and I knew she was the perfect person to ask. I was instantly comfortable with her. I won’t have to tiptoe around any subject with her.

Before long we were on our way out the door. I’m excited about my first ride in a limo but I tried to act as though I do this all the time. Both the Burtons complimented me on my dress, and my body. I blushed and I was even more embarrassed because I was blushing.

For some reason, having another woman as part of the equation is embarrassing for me. Maybe that’s because I know from talking to her husband that she wants to make love to me.

The limo driver held the door for us. Everyone stood back to allow me to get in. As I bent over to step into the limo I felt a hand on my ass. I assumed it was Brad. But when I got inside and sat down in one of the luxurious leather seats the person climbing in behind me was Midge!

She winked at me and then sat down beside me. She rested her hand lightly on my thigh.

She smiled and said, “You’re going to see some strange sights tonight, my dear. We’re going to a private club called The Slave Traders. The food and the drinks are ... interesting. The scenery is pretty interesting as well, though it takes some getting used to. And then you become a part of it.”

What the hell does that mean?!!

I’ve lived in Middlebury for six years. Brad has been here for four years. Neither of us has ever heard of this place. One reason became obvious as we traveled. By the time we got there it was dark and we couldn’t see very well. We were three hours from town, way up in the mountains and away from everything else.

The club is in a large stone and wood building. It has no windows that open onto the parking lot. There are no signs or lights other than a few dim lights in the parking lot. There are no sounds coming from the building. It gave the impression of being dark and deserted.

But it certainly isn’t deserted. There are dozens of cars in the parking lot, almost all of them very expensive. It has to be the strangest, most mysterious club I’ve ever seen.

We were let out at the door. The men got out first, then me, with Midge’s hand on my ass again, and then Midge. She put her arm around my waist and said, “I hope you don’t mind. You have such a beautiful ass.”

I smiled and replied, “Well, I have to admit it’s a new experience for me. But no, I don’t mind at all. I’ve been having a lot of new experiences lately. Most of them have been very pleasant.”

“So I hear,” she said with a warm smile. “In fact, I hear you’re the girl who made Mr. Morris smile for the first time in decades. You know we talk about you girls, don’t you?”

“Who is ‘we’?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

With her arm still around my waist we all turned and headed for the door. As we approached the massive wooden door it opened and a very stiff and reserved looking man in a tuxedo stepped out. He recognized David and Midge and at once seemed a bit more approachable. He didn’t smile. But he nodded and said, “Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Burton! It’s wonderful to see you again. Your table is ready. Please, come right in.”

We stepped inside and Mr. Burton introduced us to the man in the tuxedo. He looked at Brad and me carefully. I got the impression that he wasn’t quite sure whether to let us in or explain that our kind aren’t welcome here. Once we were inside, though, he smiled and held up a finger. A beautiful, naked young woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere and the man in the tuxedo, Jeffry, said, “This is Melody. She will be taking care of you this evening.”

Melody is a very busty blonde. I noticed that except for her head she has no hair anywhere on her body. I couldn’t help noticing, too, that she has a perfect body.

She smiled and acted as though she thought she was fully dressed as she led us to a table in the darkened club. It’s so dark I can hardly see Midge in front of me as we made our way to our booth.

We stopped at the booth and as Brad and Mr. Burton, or David as he insisted we call him, watched, Midge slid the tiny straps of my dress down off of my shoulders and helped me to step out of it. As she undressed me in the aisle in the middle of a crowded club she said, “I hope you don’t mind. I’ve been dying to see you naked since I met you.”

I didn’t have time to form a reply before she slid my panties off. She handed my dress and underwear to Melody and then she undressed quickly and added her own clothes to the small pile. The two of us sat down naked at one end of the booth. The men sat at the other end.

I’m still speechless. I wasn’t expecting to be naked in a public restaurant for dinner. But I tried to remain calm. After all, it isn’t just me and naked is rapidly becoming my natural state.

Once I was seated I took advantage of the opportunity to more closely examine Midge’s body. I’m very impressed. If I look half that good when I’m her age I know I’ll be proud. From the neck down she could easily pass for a woman in her mid-twenties, and her face shows very little sign of aging either. She’s a very attractive woman, very sexy.

As Melody left with our clothes Midge asked, “Are you comfortable?”

I smiled and replied, “I suppose there’s a first time for everything. I’m a bit surprised to admit it. But yes, I feel great! It helps that I’ve been spending a lot of time this way lately and that I’m not the only one at the table who’s naked.”

I smiled at Brad and said, “Doesn’t it, dear?”

He grinned and wisely kept his mouth shut. I can’t help but notice that he’s been checking Midge out while trying very hard to be discreet about it. I don’t know if he’s more worried about my reaction or David’s. But as far as I know he hasn’t had the opportunity to enjoy the sight of very many naked women. I don’t know what he might have done while he was off getting his degree from Notre Dame. But to the best of my knowledge I’ve been his only sex partner. This must be a very stimulating experience for him. I wish he’d loosen up and enjoy it. He certainly doesn’t have to worry about me getting jealous.

The waitress came back with our drinks. It didn’t occur to me until I took the first sip of my drink that we didn’t order drinks. They just appeared!

The club is very dark. But my eyes are beginning to adjust a little and I can see movement as naked women move through the club going to the booths. It appears that all of the seating is in these little booths which provide a little extra privacy. I don’t see any tables.

I began to get a lot more comfortable once I realized it isn’t just me, or us. All the women who work here are naked and in a very short time I saw several other female customers undress before taking their seats.

The booths are tiered, like an amphitheater with seating on three sides facing a blank wall. The booths in front of us are low enough that we can look over them and see all the way down to the level of the main floor which is at least a dozen tiers below us. But it’s so dark we can’t actually see the floor down there and we can’t see into the other booths.

I couldn’t help but notice that it’s pleasantly quiet in here, unlike any other club I’ve ever been in. We can actually talk quietly among ourselves. David and Brad talked a little about work. But mostly they talked about sports. Yawn. Midge and I talked about EPOD.

I have a million questions. The first question I had to ask was how difficult it must have been for her to cope when she was no longer in it.

She laughed quietly and responded, “That, my dear, is the perfect question! Most women would ask how I coped when I was in it. You’re going to get along great! You’re every bit the sensual treat they say you are.

“In answer to your question, I miss it terribly. We both do. We’ve found other outlets. David and I have a few close friends we party with from time to time. We do things like come here and play once every month or so.”

“Play?” I asked, not sure what she meant about playing in this quiet club.

“You’ll see. Be patient,” she said.

Then she asked me how I reacted when I first heard about EPOD.

I told her about the night Brad told me and how conflicted my emotions were at the time. But the truth is my major reaction was excitement.

She laughed and said, “Exactly what I felt when David told me about it for the first time!”

I asked, “How do you feel now that David is having all of the fun and you’re out of EPOD? It doesn’t seem fair. The wives should still be able to stay in it if they want. Don’t you think?”

“Well,” she said, “the truth is most of them didn’t enjoy it as much as you and I. Some of them downright hated it. I suppose if ours was the more popular opinion it might carry more weight.”

“Is there any reason why the rules can’t be changed so being in EPOD could be made voluntary for the ladies who’ve been promoted out of it? Who would have to make that change?”

“The big seven, although I hear you have a lot of influence with Mr. Morris. That could be very helpful,” Midge answered. “But I don’t see why any one would object.”

“Would you really like it if I could get it changed? I guess I shouldn’t be rocking the boat yet. I’ve only met one of the other three wives in EPOD so far. And I don’t really know her. I probably shouldn’t piss them off until after I meet them and get to know them a little better.”

“You’re probably right about that. And yes,” Midge replied, “I would love to get back in. David would love it, too. We both miss the excitement of those days when I was in it.

“While we’re on the subject of pissing someone off, now would be a good time to warn you about Gavin Riggs. There’s something not quite right about that man. He hasn’t hurt anyone yet. But he has, well ... he has done some pretty bad things. Be careful around him.”

I glanced at Brad to make sure he wasn’t listening and then I told her about what happened earlier today and how he reacted when I told him I couldn’t go out with him this evening.

The look of concern on her face troubled me. She sighed and said, “That man is bad news, Jan. Be careful. He’s done some things he should have gotten in trouble for. Unfortunately, the poor girls with whom he did those terrible things didn’t have the balls to say anything because they were looking out for their husbands.”

I shivered, and I’m not cold. I decided it was time to change the subject. I asked her about the other three wives in EPOD.

She smiled and said, “None of them are as well adjusted as you are. Or as lovely I might add. Carol Mitchum and Madison Scott are both taking it alright. They give the impression they’d rather not be in it. That may or may not be an act to please their stuffed shirt husbands. Personally I think it is. They seem to be making the best of it, though. They enjoy themselves from time to time. They’ve been in EPOD for a while and their newness has worn off. They aren’t bothered every day like you probably are.

“Grace Davis is another story. She’s a cold, manipulating bitch. Take my advice, never turn your back on her. She acts so sweet to the men when she’s forced to be with them. But she’s a hateful, spiteful, gold digging little bitch who would much rather kill a man than fuck him if she had a choice and the money was the same either way.”

“It doesn’t sound like these parties they keep talking about are going to be a lot of fun!” I said, unhappy with her description of my fellow EPOD members.

“They won’t be that bad. The men will be concentrating on you for a while. The other women will all behave as though they’re having a good time. I suppose Carol and Madison enjoy themselves most of the time. Sometimes Riggs can put a damper on things at the party, although he usually behaves himself when the other VPs are around.

“You’ll be asked to put on informal little performances with the other wives from time to time. It isn’t so bad with the other two, but having sex with Grace is like making love to an iceberg. She does and says all of the right things when any of the men are listening. I don’t know if any of them fall for her shit. But she’s a cold, calculating bitch.”

I don’t know if my eyes were getting better adjusted to the dark or if the lights were gradually getting brighter. But suddenly I realized there are women, naked women, chained to the walls all around the room on the lowest level.

Midge saw my expression when I spotted them and she laughed out loud. I kicked Brad under the table and nodded at the decorations chained up around the room. He looked around to see what I’m looking at and he almost choked on his drink when he finally noticed all those naked women in chains.

I stared in disbelief at the women chained to the walls. It was several long moments before I became aware that there are men moving around checking the women out. They’re walking around calmly looking at them, touching them, apparently anything they want short of actual sex. Most of the people going around examining the chained women were men. But after watching for several minutes I saw at least two women doing it too.

I continued to stare in fascination. I noticed that every few minutes a couple of men in tuxedos would come out and unchain one of the women and take her away.

I tried to ask Midge what was going on. She just smiled and said, “Shhh, don’t spoil the surprise.”

Our food came before I knew it. I was surprised because we didn’t order. I never even saw a menu! I can only assume David ordered while I was distracted by all the naked women. But if he did I didn’t see it. The food was definitely of the gourmet variety. I had no idea what I was eating but it was delicious. To be perfectly honest, I would have preferred a nice thick steak. Whatever it is they’re giving me to drink is excellent as well.

We ate and talked quietly about everything but what was most on my mind at the moment. My eyes never left the action along the walls on the lower level. Several times I noticed that a woman I recognized as having been removed from her bondage was brought back out and chained up again. I’m really intrigued. But that damn Midge is such a tease. She wouldn’t say a word about what’s going on.

The meal was delicious. But the portions were small and it was over and done with very quickly. The naked waitress came and cleared the table and then she returned with another drink for David and Brad. Midge and I weren’t even asked if we wanted one, and I did!

The reason for that omission was soon apparent. Four men in tuxedos appeared at our table. Midge stood up and stepped out into the aisle and indicated that she wanted me to stand up as well. I looked at David. He just smiled and said, “Do what you’re told.”

I can see Brad is curious, too. But he doesn’t seem concerned. I figure he’s here if I need him ... I hope. So I got to my feet and allowed two of the men to take me away. Midge is being pulled along right behind me. It’s comforting to know I’m not alone even if we are both just naked slave girls, a concept I’m finding far more exciting than I would have expected had the subject come up prior to coming here. Of course, I still have no idea what’s going to happen to me down there. What happens to those women I see being taken away and then brought back and chained up again?

We were taken to an empty space on the wall and chained up side by side. We were chained up as though we were on a cross. Our arms were secured at a forty-five degree angle. Our legs aren’t secured to the wall but there are triangular slabs of wood about a foot high directly under us which keep our legs separated so our feet are not quite shoulder width apart and leaving our pussies vulnerable to the groping hands of the men slowly moving down the line groping all the helpless women chained to the wall.

Almost as soon as the men in tuxedos walked away, men, and on rare occasions a woman, approached and explored our bodies. Fingers pinched and pulled my nipples and explored my pussy, all in total silence which seemed to add to the eroticism of the situation in which I now find myself. When they have concluded their examination of my privates they often put their fingers in my mouth to be sucked clean.

I’m comforted by the knowledge David and Midge come here regularly so they must enjoy it. But it’s so strange that none of these people molesting us spoke a single word to us. They didn’t ask us any questions or tell us what they want from us. They just examined us as though they’re shopping for slaves. I’m already so wet that all those stranger’s fingers are entering my body easily and the groping is starting to feel very, very good.

I hadn’t been chained up there very long when two men in tuxedos came and released me from my restraints without a word. With a firm grip on my upper arms they led me down a dark hallway and into a room about the size of a large gymnasium.

It’s not your normal gym, though. Everywhere I look I see naked women strapped down to benches of various designs. And all of them are being fucked by a man or often, by men. The men are still dressed. Most only pulled their zippers down and pulled their cocks out, though some opened their pants and let them fall to their knees.

I saw men at benches exchanging meaningful glances with the men at neighboring benches. Then they would exchange partners, if the woman strapped down and being fucked could be called a partner. I noticed that not a word was being spoken in the room. The only sounds were grunts and groans, cries of pleasure and the sounds of flesh slapping flesh as the men pounded away at the helpless women restrained around the room.

While it might appear that this is all about providing pleasure to the men at the expense of the women, I hear feminine voices crying out lustfully from all around the room. These women may look like they’re being taken and used like humble slaves. But more than a few of them are enjoying it every bit as much as the men are.

I was led to a strange looking padded bench and quickly strapped down on my stomach. I didn’t have time to ask what the hell was going on before the men in tuxedos left.

Immediately a man stepped up behind me and plowed his cock into me. I turned my head to see who’s fucking me and recognized him as one of the first men who had come around and felt me up just after I was chained to the wall.

He fucked me violently and I was grateful for it. I need it. And I need it just like he’s doing it, rough, violent. I’m already extremely turned on and this stranger’s big cock feels fantastic. I ended up cumming twice before he pulled out of my pussy. He immediately ran around the bench to which I was secured and shoved his slimy cock into my mouth. It easily drove straight down into my throat. Almost as soon as he entered me he shot his cum straight down my throat.

I don’t like that. I don’t mind the deepthroat part or a guy placing a cock in my mouth after he pulls it out of my pussy. I’m used to that. But I want to taste a man’s cum when he cums in my mouth. I didn’t have time to complain, though. Not that I would have. Because while the man who just ejaculated in my mouth was letting his cock go soft and drain in my mouth someone else started fucking me, someone with a very fat cock. It felt great and I was cumming again by the time the cock in my mouth was slowly withdrawn and the man walked away without so much as a pat on the head.

My mouth wasn’t empty for long. As soon as the first man who had taken me finished and walked away, another man stepped up and placed the head of his cock against my lips. I opened my eyes to see a long tube of male flesh waiting to enter my mouth. This new cock was only semi-hard. It has obviously just come out of some other woman’s pussy! I was so shocked, and so fucking turned on, that I screamed wordlessly as my mouth engulfed his slimy cock while I enjoyed a huge orgasm!

I guess he liked it. By the time I was through cumming and screaming around his cock he was hard and his cock was buried half way down my throat. At least this gentleman was considerate enough, when the time came, to withdraw all but the head of his cock when he started to cum. He finished himself off with his hand. I got to enjoy a nice mouthful of cum this time.

As soon as the man finished cumming in my mouth the second man who fucked me, very well I might add, came around and put his slimy cock in my mouth and I got to see it. I was impressed! Even in its flaccid state it’s huge. I wouldn’t want to have it every time I fucked. But now and then, for a little variety, it’s a very sexy cock and he really knows how to use it. I’m glad someone else fucked me before he did to open me up a little, though. His cock is that fat.

I was left lying alone and unmolested on the bench for a couple of minutes before a naked woman came over and used a warm, damp cloth to clean first me and then the bench under me. She was gentle and she smiled at me reassuringly while she worked. It was kind of pleasant, if a little embarrassing to have another woman cleaning my freshly fucked pussy.

When she moved away there were two men in tuxedos waiting. They freed me from my restraints and took me back out to the main room. They chained me back up to the wall using the same restraints I had been placed in earlier. It’s funny. I got the impression from the men in tuxedos that they didn’t even notice I’m naked ... or maybe it’s just that they don’t think of me as human. I’m a slave girl. I’m property. Not much more than a farm animal. Or at least that’s what I am while I’m here in this strange and exciting club.

Midge wasn’t in her place beside me when I was chained back up to the wall. I assume she’s still in the back getting fucked by some strange man. I stood helplessly as more men came by and took pleasant advantage of me. I feel more vulnerable without my new friend beside me. I know that’s silly. She couldn’t have done anything to protect me if I needed someone for that.

Approximately ten minutes passed, ten very exciting minutes, before they brought Midge back out. She looks totally fucked and she’s smiling like a Cheshire cat. She winked at me and then stood passively while she was chained back up to the wall.

After about ten more minutes of continuous groping by complete strangers, two men who are obviously together came along and stopped in front of me. They pulled and squeezed my tits and took turns sticking fingers in my pussy for a moment. Then they moved over to Midge and did the same thing to her.

I didn’t have time to see what they did next because a very large, very masculine woman wearing a man’s suit stopped in front of me. She leered at me like a dirty old man. She stared into my eyes for a moment. I think she saw my fear and was aroused by it. She smiled at me and then she reached out and twisted my nipples painfully. She’s more cruel than any of the men who have stopped and groped me. She kept it up until I was at the point of having to cry out. She’s really hurting me!

Just before I started yelling for someone to help me she let go of my nipples, reached down and slammed a couple of fingers into my pussy so hard that I went up on my toes to alleviate the pain.

It must have been obvious I’d been fucked recently. She pulled her fingers out of me, looked at them in disgust and roughly shoved them into my mouth.

While I nervously sucked her fingers clean she leaned closer, stuck her tongue in my ear for a moment and whispered, “You fucking slut. You need someone to teach you how to behave. Teach you how to eat pussy. A cunt like you needs to be put in your fucking place. I’d love to chain your hot ass up to my toilet for a few weeks until I’ve taught you how to behave.”

She’s the only person who has spoken to me since I was chained up by the men in tuxedos. And I really don’t like what she had to say. It isn’t that I’m opposed to experimenting with another woman. But this broad scares the hell out of me! She almost makes Riggs seem like a decent human being!

I was relieved when two men in tuxedos came and unchained me again. I saw the look of irritation and disappointment on that weird woman’s face. I’m certain no matter what’s about to happen to me it’s got to be better than spending a little time with her.

Before I was led away Midge was also unchained. We were led away together. We were taken to a different room this time, a much smaller room just off of the hallway leading to the large gymnasium. It contained only one bench, a large, sturdy, unusual looking bench.

I watched as Midge was strapped down on the bench on her back. As soon as she was restrained to their satisfaction, I was lifted off the floor by all four men and placed on top of her in the sixty-nine position. I just barely had time to be amused and maybe a little bit confused that not one of the four men took the opportunity to grab one of my tits or explore my pussy. What kind of man would pass up that opportunity?! In seconds I was strapped down and unable to move my legs or my torso. Only my arms are free.

Someone must have put a lot of thought into the bench we’re on. There are padded rests for my knees and elbows so our bodies are touching but all my weight isn’t resting on Midge.

The bench I was strapped to the first time they brought me back here included straps for my wrists. I was totally immobilized. This time, though, Midge and I both have the use of our hands.

Now, for the first time, I have a woman’s pussy in my face. I also have a woman’s face in my pussy. I expected this would happen. I even expected it to happen tonight. I just didn’t expect it to happen in a place like this.

One of the two men who selected us pushed my head down. I knew what he wanted without a word being spoken. I began to tentatively lick at Midge’s pussy. At the same time I felt her tongue moving eagerly through my moist slit.

I can tell she has recently had sex. But she seems clean and I soon discovered, much to my delight, that I enjoy eating pussy. Of course, the tricks she’s doing with her tongue might have had a lot to do with that. She’s driving me nuts and as the resultant warm glow spread through my body I felt a strong desire to please her as much as she’s pleasing me.

We hadn’t been eating each other for very long when things got a whole lot more exciting. Warm, soft flesh touched my lips and I opened my eyes in surprise. I watched as, right before my eyes, a long thin cock slowly moved between my lips and Midge’s red, swollen pussy. I stared in fascination as the tip found her opening and began to disappear inside of her. Except in a porn movie, which doesn’t really count, I’ve never seen a cock enter a pussy before. It’s a much more exciting sight than I could have imagined, especially up close like that. I even heard the wet sound it made as he entered her!

At the same time I felt a long, hard cock entering me. I’ve never felt anything like it. That nice cock was slowly fucking my pussy while Midge was tickling my clit with her tongue. It was the most wonderful combination of sensations I’ve ever experienced. It was all I could do to keep up with her. A nice hard cock can be one hell of a distraction.

Everything about what we were doing struck me as being extremely erotic. I’m eating a pussy for the first time. Now I’m getting fucked and eaten at the same time. There’s a hell of a lot of stimulation going on back there! And at the same time I have a close-up view of a large cock entering a woman’s pussy right before my eyes. Having it happen right there where I can see it and taste it and smell it is so much different than watching it happen between two porn stars on a DVD.

I licked Midge’s clit like crazy, stopping only occasionally to moan in pleasure, or to suck clean the cock that’s fucking her when he pulled out of her and shoved it into my throat for a few strokes before slamming it back inside of her.

The two men are taking their time. As a result, Midge and I both must have climaxed a dozen times by the time the men reached orgasm. When the man fucking Midge pulled out of her he made me clean his cock one last time.

As soon as he moved out of the way, without anyone even suggesting it, I put my mouth around Midge’s pussy and licked and sucked it clean. She started screaming in pleasure as I worked on her. But her screams were muffled. I can tell by the sounds she’s making she still has a cock in her mouth.

I had eaten every trace of cum from her pussy by the time she started to return the favor. That was when I fully understood what she had been screaming about. It was so fucking hot, so fucking sexy. In less than two minutes I was cumming and screaming and the two men who were responsible for bringing this about were just standing there watching in amazement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.