A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

It was time to start cooking my killer recipe for rump roast. It’s a cheap cut of meat. But I have a secret recipe. After I serve it to people they beg me for the recipe. It makes the most tender roast and the most delicious gravy you’ve ever tasted. The drawback is that it’s very time consuming. It takes five hours to prepare and you can’t just stick it in the oven and forget it. There are things you have to do to it in those five hours. It’s more work than a turkey.

After I started dinner I went up and took a shower. I laid out a nice outfit to put on just before Brad and our guest arrive. I considered going for slutty but Mr. Morris made it pretty clear the first time I went to his office that he prefers sweet and innocent, at least on the outside. He did seem to get a kick out of my new, slutty lingerie. Now I have to decide if I should wear sexy underwear or be naked under my clothes. I really want to please him. How can I not? He’s a sweet man who just bought me a fucking mansion!

I’ve only recently started to turn into a pretty good cook. But I still screw up pretty good from time to time. I’m only twenty-two and I haven’t been cooking for all that long. Not tonight, though. Tonight everything was perfect and was ready at the right time. I had the wine uncorked and breathing when the men came in.

I helped Mr. Morris out of his coat and tie and we had a glass of wine. Mr. Morris and I talked comfortably while I served dinner. Brad was kind of quiet.

The meal turned out perfect. Mr. Morris loved the roast, the gravy and the wine. Brad was a little nervous about having dinner with his boss at first. But he finally relaxed. Mr. Morris has a gruff exterior but you don’t have to spend much time with him to learn that it’s just a façade. You quickly discover just how nice he really is. He puts people at their ease almost instantly. He’s charming, has a great sense of humor if you’re intelligent enough to get it, and he’s genuine. What you see is what you get.

In a very short time the conversation became comfortable and pleasant. I noticed that Mr. Morris never once talked down to Brad or treated him like anything other than an equal. And I could tell it wasn’t just because he’s fond of me or because he’s a guest in our home. That’s how he relates to people. I love that about him.

It was obvious the men loved my cooking and I was as proud of myself as I could be. After dinner we talked for a little longer and finished off the wine. Then I stood up and while Brad offered to clear off the table I took Mr. Morris’s hand and started to lead him upstairs.

Mr. Morris resisted a little at first when I tried to lead him upstairs to my bedroom. I don’t know if he was afraid I couldn’t achieve the same results if I tried again or if he was just being polite. I pressed my body against his and put my arms around his neck. I smiled and said, “Mr. Morris, I’m desert.”

He leaned down, kissed me and said, “Dear, sweet Janice. We don’t have to do this every time we’re together.”

“And we won’t,” I replied. “I really enjoy your company. We both do. But I’ve been thinking about this since the first time. I really want to do this.

“It’s the only thing I can do for you to demonstrate how I feel about you. I promise, the next time you visit we can just sit and talk. I enjoy that, too. This has been the nicest dinner I’ve ever hosted. Though to be honest, we don’t do this often. We really had a good time this evening. Now it’s time for desert.”

I took his hand and pulled him up the stairs. He’s still reluctant. He may be afraid we won’t be able reproduce the results we achieved in his office. I’m confident, though. I know he likes me and enjoys being with me and I know he thinks I’m sexy.

We went to the bedroom and I sat him in the overstuffed chair in a corner of our bedroom by the window. I lit some scented candles earlier to freshen up the air in our bedroom a little. All traces of the little mini orgy which took place here this afternoon are gone.

I turned on the CD player to provide some soft mood music in the background. Then I slowly took off my dress in front of him. After slowly turning around so he could appreciate and be aroused by another set of my new lingerie I sat in his lap. I put my arm around his neck, snuggled up to him and started softly kissing his neck and his ear while he moved his hands over my body through my sexy underwear.

We sat that way for a long time and I was getting very turned on. The kissing became more passionate. It took a little while but I began to feel his cock stirring and moving under me.

I reached between the cups of my bra and released the hooks holding it in place. I resisted buying bras with front closures for a long time though I can’t really say why. But I have quickly come to appreciate the convenience. Now most of my bras have the front closure. Of course, more and more lately I don’t wear a bra. That’s even more convenient. I let it go slack, slide free and drop to the floor. He groaned softly as my breasts were exposed and he cupped them lovingly.

I said to him, “You have a wonderful touch. You must have made a lot of women very happy over the years. Look how wet my panties are.”

His fingers moved down and caressed the crotch of my tight, nylon panties. I moaned in genuine pleasure at his touch. I’m quickly becoming very aroused. But even more exciting, I can tell he is, too.

I stood up and slowly pulled my panties down. Before I could toss them away he took them from me. He held them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

He smiled at me, actually smiled! It was a comfortable smile and it looked good on him. He said, “My sweet Jan, I’ve never smelled anything so wonderful in my life. The exciting aroma of a woman aroused. This no woman can fake.”

I pulled him to his feet and slowly undressed him. When he was naked I led him to my bed. I invited him to lie down and when he was on his back and comfortable I knelt on the bed beside him. I started at his forehead and kissed him all over his body. When I got to his nipples he shuddered in excitement. He told me later that no woman has ever touched him there like that before. He was surprised at how erotic it is.

I kissed my way slowly down his body to his feet. I kissed and licked him all over. Everywhere except his cock and his balls. I noticed his cock looks harder than it had been when he had his orgasm the first time we were together.

I slowly kissed my way back up the inside of his legs. As I moved back up his body I kept an eye on his cock. By the time I had his balls in my mouth his cock was hard. Not half hard, he had a hard on!

I took his large cock in my mouth and sucked on it for a moment. Then I moved up over him, guided the head of his impressive cock to my pussy and began to slide down over it while he shivered in excitement. His eyes scanned my body briefly. But as I continued to slide slowly down, taking his hard shaft into my warm, welcoming body our eyes locked. In that moment so much emotion passed between us that I had to fight to hold back the tears. He felt it, too. I know he did.

I groaned in pleasure as his large cock entered me. I whispered to him, telling him how wonderful it felt to have his beautiful cock inside of me. I wasn’t exaggerating. It did. He has such a nice large cock. When it was hard it was still about eight inches long. It hadn’t grown noticeably longer than when it was soft. But it was nice and fat and it felt fantastic the way it stretched me out and filled me.

The moment our bodies touched and his cock was buried deep inside of me I exclaimed in a quiet, breathless voice, “Jesus! I love your big, fat cock!”

I started moving up and down, slowly at first, sensuously. We stared into each other’s eyes and smiled affectionately as I teased him with the grip of my tight pussy. Then I began to move faster and faster while he watched my tits begin to bounce more violently.

I was so excited I could have this effect on him that I came in minutes. I kept moving, though. And between panting breaths I asked him, “Do you want to cum in my pussy, or in my mouth?”

He groaned and begged me not to stop. I didn’t. I didn’t want to. I sped up. I reached down and tickled his nipples with my fingertips. He reached up and grabbed my tits. His large fingers closed around them and squeezed hard. Then he swore loudly, thrust his hips up and climaxed violently.

I gradually slowed to a stop and just held his cock in the tight grip of my pussy. I clamped down on it with my muscles as he calmed down and slowly got his breath back.

I leaned down after a minute or two and kissed his neck and his chest affectionately. I told him how wonderful I think he is. I wasn’t just trying to flatter him and he knew it. I had just enjoyed a wonderful orgasm. And I’ve already been treated to a lot of sex today!

He wrapped his strong arms around me and hugged me tight. He kissed the top of my head and in a voice choked with emotion he said, “Once again you’ve made an old man very happy young lady.”

I smiled and said, “Apparently you aren’t as old as you thought you were!”

He chuckled and said, “No, apparently not. My god, what is it about you?!”

I smiled and nipped lightly at one of his nipples before I replied, “Must be pheromones.”

We held onto each other for a long time. Sometimes we talked quietly. But for the most part we just held each other and enjoyed being close. It was very pleasant. I’m not even sure how much time passed before I got up on my knees and sucked his wonderful cock clean.

He got up on his elbows as I did and said, “I’ve never seen a woman do that before. Do you like doing that?”

I let his soft cock slip from between my lips and said, “The first time was a little strange. But what the hell, it’s just cum and pussy juice. I’ve tasted my pussy before and I didn’t think it was disgusting. And I’ve tasted your cum. I like cum. So it’s really no big deal. And men really seem to get a kick out of it. I enjoy pleasing men.”

“You like cum?!” he asked incredulously.

“Yes,” I replied. “Well, no. I mean it isn’t delicious or anything. I don’t care much one way or the other for the taste. I like the idea of a man cumming in me, in my mouth. It excites me.”

I shrugged and said, “Sometimes you can’t explain what you feel.”

“I wish I had met you when I was young, Jan. I would have loved you so.”

I laughed and said, “If you had met me when you were too much younger you would have gone to jail!”

“It would have been worth it.”

I offered to take a quick shower with him. He almost declined. But after thinking about it he said it sounded like fun. So we did. It turned out to be not so quick. There was a lot of soaping up of other people’s body parts and it took a little longer than it might have otherwise.

We went back to the bedroom after I toweled him dry in a very affectionate manner. I stayed naked and helped him dress. When he was ready I put my arms around him. I looked up into his eyes and said, “Now you listen to me, Mr. Morris. Don’t go home and think about buying me something. You did that already. Okay?”

With a straight face he looked around and said, “You’re going to need furniture. I know a great decorator. And would you do me a favor? When we’re alone or when we’re away from the office, would you call me Mo? That’s what my wife called me.”

“NO! I mean yes! I mean I’ll be happy to call you Mo. And no, you are not going to pay to furnish the mansion you gave us. God! It makes me feel guilty every time I think about it. We’re here this evening because I like you and I like being with you. You don’t have to buy me anything!”

“Dear, sweet, beautiful Jan. We’ve already had this conversation. I’m always going to win. I’ve met you three times now. I’m an intelligent man. I know it isn’t possible. Yet as incredible as it seems, I feel closer to you than to anyone currently alive on this planet. Every time I think about you I get as warm and giddy as a schoolgirl. I feel a warm hand on my heart when I picture your face. You’re a miraculous human being and I intend to do everything I can do to spoil the hell out of you. So you might as well get comfortable with the idea.

“If it eases your conscience, I’m extremely fond of Brad as well. I’ve been watching him since he started with us. He’s just as remarkable as you, in his own way of course.”

“Yes,” I agreed, “he is. I adore him. We’re the perfect couple. You know, after you leave, I’m going to tell him everything that happened up here. His beautiful cock is going to get hard when I tell him and he’s going to fuck the shit out of me, if you’ll pardon my French. We both have some pretty strange sexual tastes as it turns out.”

“I’m so glad. I’d really hate to hurt either of you.”

“Thank you for coming tonight, Mo. I really enjoyed it, all of it. When would you like to come again?”

“Oh dear, I don’t want to impose. I’ll come by again some time.”

“No, I won’t accept that! Can you come once a week? I don’t know what your schedule is like.”

“I am afraid my heart couldn’t take that.”

I wasn’t sure whether he was kidding or not.

I thought for a moment and suggested, “The fifteenth and the thirtieth of every month?”

I didn’t let him answer. “That will be our schedule, unless you feel like coming over some other time, of course. You’re welcome in our home any day of the month.

“That’s only twice a month. Your poor heart can manage that, right?”

He smiled and replied, “We can try that and see how it works.”

“Great!” I exclaimed. “Brad makes a lasagna that will knock your socks off. I’ll let him cook next time and we can go somewhere quiet and make out.”

We finally went back downstairs. We held hands like a couple of young lovers as we walked down the stairs. Brad was sitting in his recliner reading his book. He got up and greeted us when we came back into the living room.

Mr. Morris seemed slightly embarrassed in front of Brad as though this is the first time he ever had sex with the wife of one of his junior vice presidents. I suppose, though, that due to the problem he was having he hasn’t done it very often. I elbowed him and said, “Relax, remember what I said upstairs.”

He smiled. I’ve seen him smile a lot lately. I don’t know why he doesn’t do it more often. He is so much more handsome when he smiles.

He kissed me goodnight. He shook Brad’s hand and thanked him for his hospitality. I tried to get him to stay for another glass of wine but he pointed out that it’s getting late and he has things to do tomorrow.

I was shocked when I looked at the clock. We were upstairs for more than two hours!

I escorted him to the door. I was a bit surprised when I opened the door. His car and driver were waiting outside. I asked, “He hasn’t been sitting out there alone all this time was he?”

“No, dear,” Mr. Morris chuckled and replied. “He dropped me off. I paged him a little while ago. I assure you he’s not going without dinner.”

He shook Brad’s hand again and said, “She’s a remarkable woman, one of a kind. You’re a very lucky man.”

Brad was smart enough to agree with him.

We went back inside after Mo left and Brad exclaimed nervously, “Jesus, Jan! I was getting worried about you. Did it go alright?”

I made him wait until we went to bed. I told him all about it as we were lying in bed in the dark. As we talked I was holding his cock. I noticed he didn’t get very hard. Too many conflicting emotions wrapped up in his boss I suppose.

His reactions started to change when I said, “I had other visitors today. Would you like to hear about them?”

It’s already late; later than we normally go to sleep. But he most definitely wanted to hear about it. What the hell! Tomorrow is Saturday. We can sleep late. So I told him all about my visit from Mr. Grant and Mr. Newman.

His cock quickly grew to erection and remained hard all the way through this tale. He couldn’t believe I gave up my ass cherry without a fight. Or that I had an orgasm while doing it.

I promised him his chance at it tomorrow. I’m still a little tender back there. Instead, I happily sucked him off so he won’t have to worry about turning over in his sleep and breaking his hard cock.

It was late then and we both went right to sleep. It has been a long day. But just before I fell asleep I was suddenly struck by the realization that I had sex with four men today! Sounds pretty slutty to me!

We awoke a little later than normal the next morning. We usually sleep a little later on Saturdays. But yesterday was exhausting, especially for me, and I really slept late.

Brad was already up when I awoke. I went to the bathroom and then went downstairs naked to find that coffee was ready and Brad had already finished the paper.

He insisted that I sit and he made my breakfast. I appreciate the sentiment when he does nice things for me. But I don’t like it when he does my only job. It’s all that I do. Taking care of him and the house is my profession and it really isn’t that difficult once you develop a system. Or at least most days it isn’t. It will be getting more difficult soon I guess. Our new house is nearly six times larger than the house we live in now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.