The Making of a Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She looked like a slut, she sometimes acted like a slut, so I decided to make her a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Sunday was a day of rest, for me anyway. I ripped off a piece of BJ when I woke up, fixed her breakfast, fucked her two more times and then told her she could go home and I'd give her a call later to let her know what time I wanted to see her on Monday. Sunday afternoon was spent at Best Buys and Circuit City and Sunday evening was spent setting up my purchases in my living room and bedroom. When I was done I looked around and was pleased to see that you couldn't spot any of the hidden cameras. Up till then I had been blackmailing BJ with a non-existent videotape, but sooner or later the odds were pretty good that she was going to want to see it. Against that time I figured that I'd better have a couple.

Monday I called BJ from work and told her to be at my place by seven, "And sweetie? Don't wear a lot because you'll just be taking it off." BJ showed up at seven and I let her in and led her into the living room. Charley was sitting on the easy chair and Mel, Ben and Harry were sitting on the couch and all four men were naked. BJ looked at me and I saw the shock show on her face.

"Oh god no, please don't make me do this."

"Stop your whining Blow Job Baby. There are four cocks that need the attention of your mouth. You know you have to do it so get started."

She looked from them to me and I saw the hope go out of her eyes. "Who goes first?"

"I think that if you go over to the couch and start there it would be best. You can suck on the one in the middle while you jack off the ones on either side of him and then after a bit they can rotate."

I got one last pleading look from her and I pointed at the couch. With downcast eyes and a look of resignation she walked over to the couch and knelt down.

For the next half-hour the boys paid musical couch as one after another they took turns on being in the center position. Then Charley said, "Enough of this warm up shit, I want some pussy."

"You know where the bedroom is BJ, lead the way. They have had you drunk and I guess they want to see what you are like sober."

BJ stood up and with a look of hopelessness on her face she led the guys to the bedroom. For the next two hours it was pretty much your basic suck and fuck with BJ constantly having a cock in her mouth and in her cunt at the same time. It occurred to me as I watched the guys take turns on her that I hadn't seen her take a cock in the ass yet. I debated joining in, taking her butt hole and then letting the guys do a three holer on her, but in the end (no pun intended) I decided to save her ass for just me — at least for the time being. As was the case in the parking lot at The Hidden Place BJ started out just lying there and being a pin cushion, but after about five minutes she got with the program and at fifteen minutes she was begging them to fuck her hard and make her cum.

By eleven the boys were worn out and they started to get dressed. While Harry was finishing his final fuck Charley took me aside and asked me what was the deal. "She was blitzed the night of your party, but tonight she is stone cold sober. How did you get her to do it?"

"I took your advice. I told her I videotaped that first night and that if she didn't play ball I'd send a copy to Mike."

"How long you going to milk it?"

"At least until Mike gets back and who knows, maybe even after that."

"Well don't forget your friends. I'll take all of that I can get."

When Harry finished and dismounted BJ looked around and saw everyone getting dressed to leave. "Come on guys, stay a little longer please? I'm not ready to stop yet. Come on, I need a cock. Don't leave me hanging, please guys, somebody fuck me."

I laughed and said, "I'm not going anywhere sweetie" and I told the guys to let themselves out as I moved between her legs.

"Bastard" she snarled at me, "If you are going to do this to me you should at least see to it that there are enough guys to do it right."

"Oh? Does my little Blow Job Baby like being a gangbang queen?"

"No, but if you are going to make me do it you should at least see to it that I get taken care of."

"You got it sweetie. Next time I make sure to have twice as many."

"No damn it, that's not what I meant. I don't want to do it again, but you should have seen to it that I was taken care of this time."

"What? You don't think that I can do the job? I haven't had you yet tonight so I should be good for a couple of times. You think that might be enough, or should I get on the phone and call for reinforcements?"

"Oh fuck you!"

"No Blow Job Baby, fuck you" and I proceeded to do just that.

After three hours of being worked over by four guys BJ was very wet and very loose, but that didn't matter to me because all I was doing was soaking my dick in lubrication. When I was about ready I pulled out and got her on her hands and knees. I slid back into her snatch and slowly started fucking her while I took my thumb and began working on her asshole.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting your butt hole ready."

"No damn you, no! I don't do that."

She tried to pull away from me, but I held her hips and scooted along behind her. When she got to the bed's headboard she had to stop and I had too good a grip on her for her to get out from under me. She kept struggling though and I had to use both hands to hold her.

"Stop fighting BJ. You keep fighting and I'll have to keep using both hands to hold you which means that I'll just jam my cock in and it will hurt like hell. You don't fight and I can use my hands to loosen you up. Like everything else these last couple of days it is your choice."

"But I don't want to do that. I've never done that, not even with Mike."

"Good. That means that I'll have something of you that brands you as mine."

"No. Please don't do this to me, please god, no."

"Okay sweetie, your choice."

I pulled my cock out of BJ's pussy and pressed it against her puckered asshole and started to push. BJ screamed, "All right, all right, I'll stop fighting, just don't hurt me, please don't hurt me."

"It won't hurt a bit" I lied, "It won't hurt at all."

I spent the next ten minutes working on BJ's asshole with my thumb and fingers and a liberal amount of KY Jelly until I had her as loose as I was going to get her without the use of something larger. I tried to prepare her (I'm an asshole, but I'm not mean) for what was coming.

"The first push will hurt sweetie. The pain will be just like when you gave up your virginity and then there will be some discomfort and then you should start felling good. You're going to love it sweetie; you are really going to love it."

I poked the head of my cock at her rosebud and began to work it in a little at a time and then the cockhead popped past the sphincter muscle and BJ screamed out, "No, please no, please stop, it hurts damn you, stop it, it hurts."

Hey, I was in; no way I was going to stop. I held on and she cried and struggled as I continued to work my way in. Once in I began to stroke slowly in and back and after several minutes BJ stopped crying and began moaning. I kept it slow and easy until, after about three minutes, BJ started to slowly push her ass back at me as I pushed in. Two more minutes and she was breathing hard and grunting loudly and a minute or so after that she screamed out, "OH SHIT" and had an orgasm. I was close myself so I picked up the pace and in less than a minute BJ had cum in her ass for the first time. I let go of her hips and she fell forward and laid there breathing hard. After a minute or so she said, "You lying cocksucking bastard! You said it wouldn't hurt."

"I also said that you would like it. Was I wrong?"

"Oh God! Nothing that hurts that bad should be able to feel that good."

"Well the upside is that if we do it a lot your hole will stay loose enough that you won't have to suffer the pain anymore. I'm going to go and wash my cock and then let you get me hard again."

I cleaned myself up and when I came back she leaning on an elbow looking at me. I laid down on the bed and said, "Okay Blow Job Baby, work your magic on me."

She had me hard in about three or four minutes and I said, "Okay sweetie, where do you want it, pussy or ass?"

She sat up and looked down at me and said, "Can we start regular and then move to anal?"

I had to smile at that, "Whatever you want sweetie, whatever you want."


Waking up with BJ was getting to be a regular thing and after I fed her breakfast I told her she might want to consider moving a few of her things to my place. "It looks like you might be spending the night quite a lot."

She looked at me for a moment or two and then she asked, "You are going to do it? You are really going to do it? You are going to keep me doing this until Mike comes home?"

"Sweetie, if I'm lucky I'll keep doing it after Mike comes home."

"It isn't right. I never did anything to hurt you. It just isn't right that you should do this to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.