The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She looked like a slut, she sometimes acted like a slut, so I decided to make her a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

I smiled as BJ sank to her knees and, tears streaming down her cheeks, started to crawl toward me. My cock, so soft after just fucking her, was coming erect just from the thought of what I was going to do to her until her husband came home from Baghdad. I was betting that I had at least six months before that happened and I fully intended that she was going to be my slut even after he came home.

BJ didn't know that my threat of sending her husband a video of her gangbang was a bluff. I hadn't taped it, but I was already planning her next gangbang and I would make damned sure that one got videotaped. BJ moved between my legs and looked up at me.

"Please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything BJ. This is your choice. Who knows, maybe your hubby has a kinky side and will love what he sees on the tape. Now suck my cock or put your clothes on and go home."

She sniffled a few times and then she lowered her head and her warm mouth surrounded my dick.

"That's it sweetie, suck it. Live up to your nickname. You know that all the guys believe that BJ stands for blow job, don't you? That's what I'm going to call you from now on. That will be my pet name for you — Blow Job Baby. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Suck it sweetie, get me hard Blow Job Baby, get me real hard and I'll let you fuck my eyes out."

She was a good cocksucker and if I would have left her alone she would have quickly gotten me off, but I didn't want that, not this time anyway. I pushed her back and told her to get up on the bed and spread her legs. I moved between them and looked down at her.

"What do you say?"

She looked up at me with a confused look on her face and I said again, "What do you say?" It took a second or two, but then I saw it dawn on her. She looked away from me and said, "Fuck me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

"I don't know Blow Job Baby, that sure didn't sound like you meant it."

She looked up at me and I could see the anger, but she said, "Please fuck me. Come on lover, please fuck me."

"That's better Blow Job Baby, that's much, much better.

I know that it killed her to have it happen, but it didn't take BJ long to get into the act. Two, maybe three minutes and she was clutching, grabbing and moaning. BJ was a fine piece of ass and I was looking forward to having her available for a long, long time. I fucked her twice more that morning and then, good host that I try to be, I fixed her breakfast. She didn't want to stay, not that I blame her, but I wouldn't take no for an answer. As she was getting ready to leave I stopped her. "Come here Blow Job Baby and give us a kiss goodbye." No argument or deep sighs and only a touch of exasperation on her face as she came over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"No, no, no Blow Job Baby, put some life into it. Do it like you mean it."

She grabbed my head in both hands and held it while she shoved her tongue down my throat and mashed her teeth against my lips. It was meant to hurt and it did, but I wasn't going to let her know. My arms went around her and I returned the kiss and I held it a good bit longer than she had intended. When I broke the kiss I smiled at her, "That's more like it sweetie" and I let her go. She was almost to the door when I said, "I'll pick you up at six sweetie for dinner and dancing. Wear something sexy and I prefer my women to wear high heels."

"I can't. I'm having dinner with my sister tonight."

"No you aren't Blow Job Baby. I'll see you at six tonight. Don't make me wait. The Post Office isn't open tomorrow, but if you aren't ready and waiting for me when I get there I will be the first in line to mail a package come Monday morning."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can sweetie, just because I can."


BJ was ready and waiting for me when I got to her place and she was dressed to give hard ons. I had told her to dress sexy and she had done just that. Low cut blouse, mini-skirt and "come fuck me" pumps. She looked good enough to eat and so I did.

"I thought we were going out to eat."

"We are sweetie, I just wanted a little B and A."

"B and A?"

"Before and after. I want to compare how you taste now to how you taste when I bring you home."

BJ liked having her pussy eaten. No, that's not true — she loved having her pussy eaten. Less than thirty seconds after my tongue touched her "man in the boat" she had her fingers in my hair pulling me to her and she was humping up at my face and crying out, "Don't stop, don't stop." I pulled away from her and she cried out, "Please no, don't stop, not now, don't stop." I stood up and dropped my trousers and briefs and I lay down on her living room floor.

"Do what you want. Sit on my cock or sit on my face."

BJ scrambled off the couch and just for a second it looked like she couldn't make up her mind and then she lowered herself down on my face in a sixty-nine position and took hold of my cock and started stroking it as I tongued her. And then, all on her own, and with no urging from me, she went down on me. I worked hard on her love button and she was pounding her pussy down at me and squealing around my dick and it looked like we were going to be late for our dinner reservation at Mario's. Suddenly she pulled herself away from me, turned one eighty and sat down on my cock. She started working up and down and rocking back and forth all the while moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

I let her set the pace for several minutes and then I grabbed her to my chest and I rolled her over onto her back. Then I set the pace. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could and she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, so good, oh yes, fuck me god damned you, fuck me." I pounded away at her and I felt myself getting close. The evening would go a whole lot better if she wasn't frustrated and on edge so I started talking to her.

"Cum for me baby. Show my cock that you love it and cum for it baby. Hurry sweetie, hurry, don't let me leave you hanging, cum for me sweetie, cum for me" and she moaned, "Please, please, please" and I figured that she was asking me to stay with her and I did try, but I couldn't. "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming" and I put on a quick burst of speed and then I erupted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.