The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She looked like a slut, she sometimes acted like a slut, so I decided to make her a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Okay, so it was a rotten thing to do, but then I've never said I was a nice guy, and what's more, no one else has ever said it either. I am what I am and always have been and Mike should have known that. Hell, anyone who has known me for more than twenty-four hours would have known what I'd do and Mike has known me for over fifteen years.

Barbara Jean was Mike's wife and I've wanted to stick a dick in her since the first time I laid eyes on her. Barbara Jean, everyone called her BJ for short (and didn't the guys all have fun with that), wasn't a spectacularly beautiful woman and I doubt that anyone ever called her gorgeous, but she had a certain something about her. Call it sex appeal, call it an aura, but she had something that gave you an immediate boner whenever you saw her. Maybe it was her slutty looks or the slutty way she acted sometimes, I don't know. What I did know was that if I ever got a chance I was going to fuck her. Don't misunderstand me here, Barbara Jean wasn't a slut or if she was nobody that I knew knew it, but she dressed like a slut and talked like a slut and God but did it ever turn me on.

Mike and BJ met in high school, married right after graduation and then they went out, found jobs and went to work building a life for themselves. BJ started out as a file clerk, took some typing and shorthand classes at the local community college, and worked her way up to become secretary to the owner of the local plant.

Mike got a job in the plant as a pressman, but that wasn't what he really wanted to do with his life. Mike wanted to be an electronics technician, but there were no trade schools in the area and the community college didn't offer any electronics courses so Mike did what we all thought was a boneheaded play. Mike joined the Army Reserves. Some sorry assed recruiter told Mike that if he joined up the Army would send him to school and teach him whatever he wanted. Mike bit and signed on the dotted line. Then, to the surprise of all of us, the Army did just what they said they would. They sent Mike to school and taught him all he needed to know about electronics and computers and then over the course of the next eight years they kept sending him back to school for refresher courses. Mike parlayed all that into a high paying job and eventually he started his own business.

The problem was that Mike was a Yellow Dog Democrat and we all know what Republicans do to people like that — fuck them every chance they get! The Republican in the White House looked out and saw that Mike was sitting there, fat, dumb and happy, and he said, "Fuck you boy, I'm sending your ass to Iraq." Mike's reserve unit was called up for active duty.

Like I said, Mike has known me for over fifteen years and he should have known better, but somewhere along the way he must have suffered "brain fade." I live three doors down from Mike and one Saturday morning Mike knocked on my door.

"I need a huge favor from you Rich. Somebody has to keep an eye on BJ for me while I'm gone. You know, take care of the little shit that always seems to go wrong, leaky faucets, dead car batteries and stuff like that. I'd like to be able to tell BJ that she can count on you if she has problems."

What she can count on, I thought to myself, is that I'll be one of her problems, but what I said was, "Sure Mike, I'll take care of her until you get back."

"Thanks Rich. I'll owe you a big one."

Two days later Mike was gone and I began to think of ways that I could "help" Barbara Jean.

It is said that "Absence makes the heart grow fonder," but I was banking on "Lack of sex makes one extremely horny." I had no idea what kind of sex life Mike and BJ had, but I was counting on it being enough that she would begin to miss it. I figured that I would give her a month before I made my move. From the day Mike left I made it a point to stop and see BJ or give her a call several times a week to see if she was okay. During the third week I had several friends over for a barbecue and I invited BJ. At first she said no, but I worked on her and convinced her that she needed to get out of the house occasionally while Mike was gone. I behaved myself, played the part of perfect host and saw to it that she had a nice time. A week later I gave a small dinner party and again convinced her that she needed to get out. She came, had an enjoyable time and when she left to walk home I said to myself, "Next time you slutty looking wench, you'll be mine."

After you hit thirty all a birthday is is an excuse to have a party. Mine fell on a Friday, which meant that the party could be big, boisterous and long since no one had to go to work the next day. Naturally I invited BJ and since she now knew that she come over to my place, have a good time and then go home safe and sound, she said she would come. At the barbecue and dinner party I had taken care to see that BJ's drinks were watered down, but not at my birthday party. Oh no, every drink BJ got was a double or a triple and I made sure that her glass was always full. Halfway through the party BJ was half in the bag. Not falling down drunk, but in that happy state that some drunks reach where everything is funny to them. Charlie Martin, one of the swifter guys that I know, came up to me and asked, "Are you doing what I think you are doing?"

"I don't know. Is what you think I'm doing bad, nasty, evil and immoral?"

"Of course."

"Then the answer is yes."

"Think she'd do a double?"

"First I have to get her to do a single."

"Keep me in mind. I've always wanted a taste of that."

Things were moving along a little faster than I had planned. BJ had gotten drunk quicker than I had expected and she was in the state I wanted her while the party was still going strong. A good host does not neglect his guests, but it was my birthday, my gift to myself was ready to be unwrapped and so I abandoned my guests to their own devices and slowly eased BJ out of the herd.

She was giggling and acting silly as I maneuvered her toward the bedroom. Her words were slurred when she asked, "Where are we going?"

"I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?"

"One that should tingle your toes."

She giggled and said, "How do you know what tingles my toes?"

"A little birdie told me."

I got her in the bedroom and I left the light off. "Close your eyes and wait just a moment while I go and get him."

"Get who?"

"Mike. He snuck away from camp and he wants to surprise you."

"Mike? Here? Now?"

"Yes, and he will get in trouble if he gets caught so no one can know that he is here. Here, finish your drink and I'll go and get you another one while you get undressed for him. He told me to tell you that he can't talk. If anyone hears his voice and they find out he was here he could get court martialed and sent to Leavenworth for ten years so you have to play this cool."

I wasn't sure that it would work, but hey, if she was blotto enough it had a good chance.

"Just keep the lights off and the room dark so no one will be able to see him. He has to hurry so he can get back before they miss him and report him AWOL so hurry up and get undressed. Remember, it has to be kept a secret, okay?"

BJ giggled and said, "I can keep good secrets."

That's good, I thought, because after this weekend you'll have a lot of them you'll want to keep. I took her empty glass and stepped out of the room and went looking for Charlie.

"Still want a taste?"

"You bet."

"Give me ten minutes and then quietly sneak into the bedroom. No noise and don't talk at all. I've got her thinking that Mike snuck away from camp and I hope she's drunk enough to buy it. Be ready to spell me. I want to keep a cock in her as long as possible."

"I can get a couple of more guys if that would help."

"Why not. The more the merrier. I want to turn her into a slut and I plan on making her my slut until Mike comes home."

"Consider it a done deal."

I opened the door and slipped back into the bedroom. In the darkness I could make out BJ's naked body on the bed and as the door closed behind me she slurred, "Mikey, is that you Mikey?"

"Yes my love," I whispered, "It's me."

I quickly undressed and made my way to the bed and as I climbed on Barbara Jean spread her legs and said, "Hurry Mikey, hurry. I've missed you baby,"

That surprised me. Not that she missed him, but that she wanted to get right down to doing the nasty. Given as long as Mike had been gone I would have thought that there would be hugs and kisses first, but who was I to argue with the lady? She wanted cock so cock she would have. I lined myself up and pushed. She was tight, too tight, so I pulled away and lowered my head so I could suck her tits while I finger fucked her to loosen her up. As soon as I felt some moisture I moved back between her legs and tried again. That time it was much better and three strokes had me bottomed out in her cunt. I started fucking BJ slowly at first. I needed to be in the saddle when Charlie came in. BJ was squirming under me and moaning, "Oh Mikey, oh Mikey." She was pushing up at me and her pussy felt like a furnace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.