Club Rules - Cover

Club Rules

by Orestes

Copyright© 2008 by Orestes

Erotica Sex Story: Jenn is invited to join a "Christian" club for teens - and finds out that the place is much less wholesome than the name would imply. The more compelling mystery, to Jenn, however is what "punishment" is afforded to those who break the club rules. In this tale, she learns first-hand about the price for breaking the rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

This work is copyright© 2000 by Orestes. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as all author related information and this paragraph remain on the copies. I don't mind if you send it along to a friend, repost it to an appropriate newsgroup, or post it to your adult-oriented web site, so long as you don't charge money for any of these activities. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

When my Troy asked me if I wanted to go to the Christian Youth Club on Saturday night, I wasn't exactly enthusiastic.

"Trust me, it's not what you think, " he assured me.

The house was old, large, and it looked like something from a picture postcard. We found street parking nearby. Whoever owned the house, they had a lot of money for landscaping. Even this late at night, the flowers on the creeping vines which covered the face of the house seemed to find light to reflect.

A wooden sign was inscribed beside the door.

' Christian Youth Club, Established 1994' the sign read.

I didn't have any idea that Troy was religious.

He smiled at me, like he knew what I was thinking, and held the door open. Inside, it was a totally different story.

This place was all about sex. You could smell it in the air. Around the large main room, kids around my age were hanging around, drinking, smoking, and making-out. Everyone was dressed to kill. Those who weren't making out on the couches were circulating the room, socializing and flirting.

"What is this place?"

Troy chuckled. " It's a club, just like the sign says. The 'Christian' part is to throw off unwanted attention. It's just a place where people our age can get together without being hassled about alcohol, drugs, or sex. Of course, we keep it pretty quiet. I'm sure our parents wouldn't approve."

I watched as a young couple broke themselves away from the crowd to go upstairs. When they did, there was a momentary lull in the conversation as most everyone watched to see who was going up.

"Where are they going? " I asked Troy.

"They're going to 'borrow' a room upstairs."

They chose one of the rooms at the top of the stairs. There were three other rooms up there, all occupied. The doors were visible from a balcony overlooking the main room. I found myself wondering what it would feel like, going up there, with everyone watching me like that. It would feel weird, being the center of attention ... and with everyone knowing what was going on up there.

The place wasn't too crowded. I mingled through the room with Troy. There were actually a couple of people I knew.

"Hey Jenn, " Allie called out to me. She pushed her way over to greet me. " I didn't know you were a member."

"I'm not, " I told her. " I'm here with Troy."

I would have introduced them, but Troy had wandered away to meet with some friends.

"Oh, you're not a member," she sounded disappointed. " You really should join. I'll sponsor you, if you want."

Allie was a friend of a friend. We were both seventeen years old, and attended the same school. She was more the academic type, while I was into the fine arts, so we didn't really hang out much. Tonight, she was dressed in a skimpy black dress which showed off her figure really nicely. With her naturally black hair, pale complexion, and with her black rimmed glasses, she came off as bit gothic, but she pulled it off pretty good.

"I never even knew about this place. Is there anyone else here I might know?" I asked.

"Maybe, " she looked around the room. " Oh, hey, you might know Sandy. She's the captain of the grade nine volleyball team."

Allie led me over to a group of girls.

"Hey Sandy, " she said. " Do you know Jenn?"

"Oh yeah," the Sandy responded enthusiastically. "You're going out with Troy, right? I saw you two come in together."

I recognized her now too. She was short, perky brunette whose body had grown up faster than her brains. She was only fourteen, but she dated older guys, and so she tried, without success, to hang out with older girls at school. Sandy had even tried to latch on to my crowd, but she never quite fit in.

I talked for a while with the girls. It was gossip really. Everyone seemed to know everyone else in the club. There was a real sense of community.

The girls concluded that I should definitely join the club. I was flattered. The club was something different than school, where I was popular just because, well ... because I was popular. Here, all sorts of people from different local schools hung around. It was a whole different scene, and I definitely wanted in.

Troy retrieved me, and we had a couple of drinks at the bar.

Everyone kept a part of their attention on the upstairs rooms. The action there set the whole social tone for the club. When I was on that side of the room, and I listened carefully, I could definitely hear the muffled sounds of pleasure from behind the doors. That gave me a bit of a kick. New couples would come in through the front door, and I would look them over in a different sort of way. I would sort of imagine what they would be doing when they went upstairs. It really turned me on.

A couple came down the stairs, leaving a room vacant. Troy nudged me, "Do you want to go up?"

I looked around nervously. This is what everyone was expecting. From the moment we had come in, everyone knew that we would eventually wind up upstairs. Everyone did. It was an unspoken subtext to all the flirting and gossip going on in the room.

"Yeah."

I could feel the eyes of the room following me as I climbed the stairs. How could I go up there in front of all these people? They knew exactly what I was going up there for. Did they imagine me doing it, like I had when I saw other couples go up? Did they imagine me sucking Troy's cock? I didn't look back.

Troy found an empty room for us. We went inside, and Troy locked the door. I was so horny that I couldn't wait to get Troy's pants off. I backed him against the door, dropped to my knees, and unzipped him. One of his hands came down and gently took hold of a tuft of my shortly cropped blond hair.

I had never been this aggressive with sex. Everything about the club made me horny as hell.

I worked his penis free from his underwear, and gently began to lick around the head. My hand encircled the shaft of his cock as I slid it into my mouth. I could tell by the sounds that he was making that he was enjoying this as much as I was, but a couple minutes later, he pulled his cock free of my lips.

"Come on, Jenn. I want to see that beautiful body of yours."

I would have done anything he said. My pussy was so wet.

Troy pulled me to my feet and reversed our positions. He pushed my back up against the door, and as he kissed and licked my neck, he unbuttoned my blouse.

"God, you have a great body, " he said, cupping my tits in his hands. I had always considered myself a bit of a tom-boy, but in the last couple of years, I'd filled out a lot more. I still didn't have large breasts, but I certainly wasn't self-conscious about them any more.

One of his hands pushed down the front of my jeans. I gasped as his fingers moved under the silky material of my panties. I unfastened my belt to give him better access.

First his fingers, then his tongue, and finally his swollen cock found my pussy.

Almost as soon as he pushed in, I started to lose control. I was aware of the sound that the door was making as Troy slammed me against it with every thrust. I could hear the sounds of my grunting and squealing as my own orgasm approached. Would they hear me downstairs? It felt so dirty. The thought of it pushed me over the edge, and I'll have to admit to having the loudest orgasm I'd ever had.

"Oh, please. Make me cum..." I nearly screamed, as I wrapped my arms around Troy's shoulders and held on with all my strength. My legs hooked around behind his thighs as he continued to pound me roughly against the door through my orgasm. He had me completely off the ground. He kept up the pace for another minute or two, while I just held on for the ride. With a final violent stroke, he pumped his cum into me. His body remained rigid for a moment longer, and then he slumped forward, and we slid downwards to the floor.


Needless to say, that wasn't my last time going to the club. Troy brought me again the next weekend. Allie kept her word, and helped me apply for membership. She introduced me to the leader of the club, and owner of the house, Sylvia Rhodes. I had heard people talk about her. The rumor was that she was into all sorts of strange sexual practices, but no one seemed to know what they were. I was a bit intimidated.

The woman was around thirty years old, and had a really sexy way about her. She had long, straight brown hair, and piercing dark blue eyes. She was beautiful. No wonder everyone was in awe of her.

"Hi Sylvia, " said Allie. We were in a library room at the far back end of the house. " This is my friend Jenn. She'd like to join the club."

Sylvia turned her attention to me.

"Jenn. It's good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

My face went a bit red. There was something about the way that she emphasized 'heard' that told me she was referring to my loud orgasm of the previous week. She looked me over.

"I love the way your dark brown eyes contrast with your hair. You're a really cute girl. I'll bet all the guys are after you."

Was she trying to make me blush? I couldn't think of anything to say. Luckily, she went on to the topic at hand.

"This club, just like any other, has rules to follow. Not many, but I insist that they be observed."

"The first rule is secrecy. You will tell no one about the club. If you bring a guest, and the guest breaks this rule, you will be held accountable. For that reason, I suggest you choose your guest carefully."

She paused, waiting for a response.

"Okay, " I answered.

"Good. " Her smile was stunning. " I have only one other rule, Jenn. This is a club for couples. Don't come here alone. If you do come alone, you will be submitted to whatever punishment I see fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes, " I replied.

"You wouldn't want to be punished, would you?"

I paused. Her eyes caught mine.

"N-no, " I finally stammered out.

She took a step towards me, and put her arms around me. My heart skipped a beat. Her body felt so close to me. Her cheek was up against mine.

"Welcome to the club, " she whispered in my ear. Her lips brushed mine as she released me from the embrace.


Troy and I went to the club each of the following three Saturdays together. The sex we had there was always hot, but I found myself enjoying the social aspect of the club even more. Allie and I had become great friends. We even hung out together at school. Sandy had tried to tag along a bit, but she was a bit on the immature side, so I always found a way to ditch her.

When we were at the club, Allie and I were the center of the social scene. On the rare occasions that Sylvia came out to join the group, she always made a point of spending some time talking with Allie and I, which I don't suppose hurt our social status one little bit. After she left, people would always gather around us to speculate about her. She was mystery that everyone wanted to figure out, but no one was brave enough to address directly.

"Do you think she's a lesbian? " one of the girls asked.

"I heard she was into bondage, " speculated Allie. Allie seemed to like that idea.

A girl who was new to the club piped in. " She told me that if I came alone, that I would be punished. What does she mean by that?"

"I heard that she tied a girl up and spanked her for it."

"I'll bet she makes you have sex with one of the guys, " another girl suggested.

And the speculation went on. No one seems to have remembered it ever happening. I kept my mouth shut. Something about the way Sylvia had said 'punishment' had really gotten to me. Each time one of the girls suggested yet another form of punishment, the image of Sylvia punishing me came into my mind. The image would always make me horny.


I was furious. Troy had been screwing around on me. After the totally mind-blowing sex we'd been having at the club, it was a real surprise. I heard the rumor at school, and Troy was silent when I confronted him over the phone.

"That fucking creep, " I swore to myself, as I sat in my room. " I'm going to fucking kill him."

In truth, I didn't know what I was more angry about; that he was screwing around with Gina Cruz, or that I no longer had a date to go to the club with. I'd been stewing over it all through Friday evening, and now that Saturday was here, I was at a loss for what to do.

There wasn't a guy I knew that I'd really want to take to the club. Even if I did have the hots for a guy, I would come across as a total slut if I called up a guy tonight and brought him there to have sex.

A sinful thought was nagging at me.

I tried not to think about it, but her voice kept returning to my head.

' You wouldn't want to be punished, would you?' she had said.

I remembered the tone of her voice. It was almost a taunt.

And then I had paused before answering.

But I couldn't, could I?

I banished the thought again. Why did it make me so horny? It had been this way the whole afternoon. I argued with myself that I simply couldn't show up without a date. Sylvia would punish me. And as soon as I thought about the punishment, I would hear her voice again.

' You wouldn't want to be punished, would you?'

Everyone talked about the punishment at the club, but no one knew what it was. A spanking over Sylvia's knees - I blushed at the thought - but I don't know why I dreamed about it. Maybe she would do it in front of everyone. I would die of embarrassment. If I stopped to imagine it, my body rebelled against me. It told me that I needed to go. I tried again to banish the thoughts from my mind.

My hands shook as I picked up the keys to my car.

On the way over, I thought of a hundred reasons why I shouldn't be doing this. I have no idea what she'll do to me, I reminded myself. It could be anything. My pussy was wet with anticipation.

I parked out front, and then sat in my car for a couple of minutes. I saw another couple going into the club. I really wanted to be in there. I wanted to see my friends. How bad could the punishment possibly be?

With that, I mustered all of my confidence, and took my first steps.

Another rush of doubt hit me as I came through the door. I was no more than a couple of steps into the room, when the attention of the crowd turned towards me. Conversation stopped. My face went red, but I continued walking. I walked through the whispering crowd to the hallway that led to Sylvia's study. I knocked quietly on her door.

"Come in, " she called.

I entered.

"Hello Jenn, " Sylvia stood up from her chair. She set her book down on the arm of the chair. I wondered if she knew about me and Troy.

"What brings you here?"

I could barely choke out the words.

"I came alone tonight."

"Did you?" She was smiling. My legs were melting.

"Yes."

Her eyes were locked on mine. " I see. It looks like you could stand a little punishment after all."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.