Monica - Cover

Monica

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He ended up watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Gang Bang  

I'd just finished installing a state of the art computer system in one of the local nightclubs and Toby, the owner, had invited my wife and I to be his guests for dinner and drinks on Saturday night. He had a new band that would be starting that night and they were heavily into the "Golden Oldies" and Toby thought that my wife and I would enjoy dancing to their music. Dinner was great and following dessert I switched from wine to vodka and my wife Monica started on margaritas and both of us were feeling pretty good when the band started. About ten minutes before the band started I saw my cousin George enter the club and I waved him over to join us. I was glad to see him because Monica loved to dance with him and that would take some of the heat off me. I'm okay on most slow dances, but I looked like a drunken sailor when the pace picked up. George, on the other hand, was a dancing fool and he would be out on the floor from the time the band started until they stopped. During the middle of the band's second set Toby asked me to join him in his office for a few minutes. I asked George to keep Monica company and I followed Toby upstairs to his office.

Toby owned three other clubs in the city and four more in other cities and he was so happy with his new computer system that he wanted the same system put in his other clubs and then he wanted to tie them together into a network. We got to talking specifications, time frames and money and by the time we had hammered out a deal it was just after closing time and I got back to our table just in time to see George getting ready to leave. I didn't see Monica and I asked George where she was. George looked around and said "The last time I saw her she was taking turns dancing with the three guys who were sitting over at that corner table" and he pointed at a vacant table. Monica's purse was still at our table so I knew she was still in the club some where and I went looking for her. My first stop was the ladies restroom, but I really didn't expect to find her there. Her purse was still at our table and what woman goes to the bathroom without her handbag? Monica wasn't in the ladies room and I began to think she might have gone outside for a breath of fresh air or maybe she had gone looking for me. Before continuing my search I hit the men's room to take a leak and two guys were in there standing at the urinals and talking. I stepped into a vacant stall and as I was unzipping I heard one guy say to the other:

"You going to the back room?"

The other guy asked why and the first guy said, "Gene and Max have a really boozed up babe in the back of the storeroom. They have been feeding her margaritas all night and they think they have her so fucked up that she'll pull a train. I'm going to give it a shot, how about you?"

The second guy said, "Why not?" and the two of them left the room. Poor dumb bitch, I thought, she will be bowlegged in the morning and wondering what the hell had hit her.

I checked outside the club and even walked over to our car to see if she might be there, but I couldn't find her. The club was almost empty when I went back inside; the last band member was carrying his guitar case out and the manager was behind the bar counting the nights receipts. George was gone so I went over to our table and picked up Monica's purse and I noticed two guys coming out of a door over by the kitchen. One was pulling up his zipper and when he was done he and the other guy exchanged high fives and then they went out the front door. Curious, I headed for the door they had come out of and found that it opened onto a long hallway that led to two rooms at the end of the hall. I went down the hall and as I neared the end I heard voices from the room on the left.

I entered the room and I found Monica. She was lying on a low table, skirt up around her waist, her panties dangling from her right ankle and her legs spread wide to accommodate the man between them. Her high heel clad feet were flailing in the air and she was moaning, "no, no, we can't do this, this isn't right" but her hands were on the butt cheeks of the man buried in her pussy and I doubt that he could have pulled out if he wanted to. I hadn't been there half a minute before the man said, "Here it comes honey" and he ejaculated into her. He no sooner stepped away from her that another man moved between her legs and started fucking her. Monica never stopped her moaning her, "No, no, please don't, we can't, it's not right" chant as the man drove into her and her hands came up to clutch him. Some one said, "Shut the bitch up" and a man stepped up and pushed his cock into her mouth. The moans didn't stop, but now you couldn't make out the words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.