The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Justine and her father were seated across the long dinner table from each other where Wilhelm spent the entire meal trying to catch Justine's eye, but the daughter, despite her desire to please Erik with his plans and her father with his loneliness, still felt a great unease about what was to take place later.

Margo seemed oblivious to Andre's furtive glances, hoping Erik might take her to his bed again this evening, while the three beautiful pregnant concubines sat together, their white hair still sources of attention and smiles, especially Wilhelm's since he now knew the real reason for their tresses turning the color of snow.

He was also looking forward to more opportunities to contribute to Erik's plan. But his mind always drifted back to the ravishing sight sitting across the table. He had to admit he had recognized Justine's physical maturity some time ago, had even caught a glimpse of her naked as she climbed from a pool where she often went bathing. His reaction had been immediate and he had chastised himself for such thoughts and feelings but the image of her slender, ripe body was never far from his mind. He knew what Erik had suggested was taboo, yet he had been all too easily convinced. Her marriage to Andre was obviously a failure and if she and the count were to have children and this were the only way, then how could he refuse?

After the meal Raquel. Tamara and Cynthia cleared the table and poured after dinner wine for everyone.

"Justine, Honey, you look absolutely ravishing."

"Thank you Father," she answered demurely. The count had given her access to all the wardrobes of the castle. Scores, if not hundreds of dresses, skirts, blouses and other attire were now hers to wear as she pleased. At the count's urging she had chosen a high neck, royal purple, full length dress of rich heavy brocade. Its main feature however and the reason Erik had asked her to wear it was that it featured a cutout which revealed and accentuated an immoderate amount of cleavage. Justine felt self conscious wearing it for the cleavage was so low she was afraid it would not contain her nipples, the tops of her areolas of which were already visible.

"Erik selected the dress. I think it a bit immodest."

"Nonsense, a beautiful woman should not be afraid to reveal her beauty."

"You embarrass me," she said casting her eyes to the wine glass in front of her, unable to meet her father's gaze.

"But a woman needs to be reminded of how attractive she is. Am I not right, Count?"

"I couldn't agree more," said Ragonian lifting his glass. "To a beautiful woman among beautiful women," he said smiling.

"And to another beautiful woman as well," added Andre lifting his glass to his mother who smiled then rose from the table. Starting to her bedroom, she leaned over and whispered in the count's ear, "I hope I won't be kept waiting long."

"That you shall not," he whispered back.

Her smile broadened, she bade them all good night and climbed the staircase.

"Perhaps I too shall retire for the night, ' said Wilhelm, excusing himself and catching Justine's eye momentarily before also ascending the staircase to his bedroom.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked the count of Andre.

The young man was obviously excited at the prospects of his first sexual encounter but also showing all the signs of fear and trepidation.

"I ... I ... that is..."

"Well, are you man enough or not?"

The question was straightforward. No animosity, simply a direct question. The count awaited a reply as did the four women still seated at the table.

As reply Andre, spurred by the count's goading rose from the table, threw his napkin into his plate, grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and strode confidently up the stairs.

"And that leaves only you my dear," smiled Erik to Justine.

"But I must help with clearing the table and the dishes..."

"Not tonight. Raquel, Tamara and Cynthia will take care of those. You have a much more pressing engagement."

Like Andre, she hesitated, admittedly curious and even excited, but still wrought with indecision.

"I ... I just can't," she whispered. "My own father!" I could never..."

"Never is a long time. Perhaps you shall have a mystery lover tonight." smiled the count, nodding to Raquel and Tamara as he took Cynthia by the hand and led her up the stairs to his room.

The three young women soon had the table cleared and the dishes washed whereupon they retired to a bedroom at the end of the second floor hallway.

Justine, now initiated into the pleasures of Lesbos, was soon naked and, still standing, in the arms of Raquel, their lips and tongues tasted each other while Tamara began at Justine's feet and licked her way into the gasping woman's nest. Her scream of orgasm was smothered by Raquel whose kisses were now more powerful and sweeter than ever. Raquel and Tamara all but ignored each other and concentrated their entire attention upon the nineteen year old whose body was writhing in pleasure. Raquel slowly and sensuously joined Tamara on her knees, her own tongue penetrating Justine's anus while Tamara's tongue flittered in the helpless girl's nest.

Another orgasm swept through her and another and another. Justine's screams were long and loud, her entire body spasming and quivering as climax after climax tore through her.

Near fainting from pure pleasure, Justine's knees gave out from under her and she collapsed back onto the bed where the carnal ministrations continued.

"I ... I can't take any more!" she cried.

Raquel looked to Tamara and smiled. "She's ready."

Tamara returned the smile while taking a large kerchief from the night stand and blindfolding their companion.

"What???" said Justine quizzically.

"Shhhh, a surprise," whispered Raquel helping Justine back onto her feet. The two other women each grabbed a wrist and holding it behind her, lead her from the room.

"Where ... where are we going?"

"You'll see," giggled Tamara.

Stopping at the second door down the hall, Raquel opened the unlocked door and the two escorted the blindfolded girl into the room.

There was no sound but Justine sensed another person. "Who... ?"

"A surprise. You do want to have Erik's baby?" whispered the beautiful black.

"Yes, of course, but..."

"You know you must mate with a human."

"Yes."

"Then relax and enjoy."

"But who... ?"

"All in good time. I promise you'll love it."

Both women continued to hold her arms and, blindfolded, Justine felt completely helpless.

She sensed someone approach her. Strong hands held her head and suddenly strong yet soft lips covered hers. She felt the urge to resist, withdraw, but being held securely by her companions and the mystery kisser she could do nothing. A second kiss and this time Raquel began kissing her neck while Tamara's free hand found her rear. Justine began squirming, at first to be free, then to take the finger farther into her as yet again her arousal level spiked. Again she was kissed and this time the probing tongue was not to be denied. Gasping, her heart beating wildly and her body quivering in delight and anticipation, Justine surrendered her mouth and drank heavily of the sweet, powerful tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh," she whimpered as the lips and tongue descended to her neck, each breast and nipple, and her navel.

She gasped audibly as the tongue descended to her nest, entered her and began stimulating her swollen clit.

"Oh, God, I'm cummmmmming," she cried as the orgasm rolled over and through her.

She spread her legs to provide her mystery lover better access and felt Tamara's finger penetrate her anus even farther.

Her entire body was quivering now as she stood, barely able to keep her feet, as climax after climax tore through her.

Her mystery lover stood and embraced her again kissing her deeply. Her eyes still in darkness, Justine was lifted and carried to the bed. Her arms now free she felt the man's body lay atop her. Her arms came around him to pull him closer and she felt his rock hard phallus press against her. It was perhaps not as large as Erik's but sizable nevertheless and as she was to find out, experienced at bringing a woman pleasure.

French kissing once more she felt the penis gently part her labial lips and rest at the entrance to her treasure.

Nearly mindless with desire, she whined, she moaned and she groaned, her hands now on his buttocks urging him to impale her.

"Didn't I tell you you'd like it?" whispered Raquel in her ear.

"Yes, yes. YES!"

"Want him to take you?"

"You know I do!"

"Want him to give you his baby?"

"YES! OH GOD, YES!"

"Then it's time to unveil. Take him, Justine, TAKE HIM!" smiled Raquel ripping off the kerchief.

"FATHERRRRRRR!" she shrieked as Wilhelm drove himself deeply into his daughter's nest.

"Coming," smiled Margo at the slight rap on her bedroom door. "You shouldn't keep me wait..." she started but was brought up short when she saw it was not Erik but Andre standing in the hall.

"Erik won't be coming tonight -- at least not in this bedroom," mused Andre in one of his rare attempts at humor.

"I ... I don't know what you mean," she answered.

"You know exactly what I mean, Mother. Let's don't play games. I've lost a wife and you've lost a lover. A perfect chance for us to commiserate together."

He held up a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I ... don't understand," she said ushering him into the room. Andre closed the door behind him, an act that did not go unnoticed by his mother raising puzzlement in the thirty-nine year old.

"It is obvious that I have lost my wife to the count. I should think you would know by now that Ragonian, now that he has bedded you as well, has moved on."

"That's not true ... I..."

"Come now Mother, you're a beautiful and desirable woman, but the count is not a man who is content with a single woman. He could never be yours any more than Justine shall be. The only reason I haven't walked out is because I know he will eventually grow tired of her. She will have his baby then he will discard her and move on to the next beautiful woman he encounters."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.