The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The following morning at breakfast Andre was the only person in the castle without a smile on his face. With a dour expression he silently ate his breakfast as the count and Margo chatted quietly and exchanged sly glances. Justine, Tamara and Cynthia sat at the other end of the table engaging in some surreptitious hand holding, touching and sensual smiles. Wilhelm was all smiles as well as they all enjoyed their meal and awaited the appearance of Raquel.

They did not have long to wait. The sensuous black made her entrance slowly, walking seductively to seat herself beside Wilhelm. She wore the same type of negligee, but for once it was neither her scanty attire, lovely face or luscious body which commanded attention. All eyes were riveted to her hair now completely white and in stark contrast to her lovely chocolate skin.

My God, Raquel, what happened?" burst out Margo.

"I'm ... not sure," lied the young woman. "When I went to sleep last night everything was normal but when I awoke this morning my hair was as you see it."

"Is it all... ?"

"Every hair on my body," smiled the young black demurely.

"Count, what has happened?" asked Margo.

Realizing the truth might interrupt his plans at the moment, the count decided to continue with Raquel's fabrication and perhaps even further his own plans concerning Wilhelm.

"There is a folk legend of our mountains that when a woman experiences the most intense of, shall we say, pleasures of the flesh, that her hair will turn white overnight. I had always thought it nothing but a legend but as you can see..."

All eyes turned to Wilhelm who was at first as surprised as the others then broke into a wide grin.

Laughing, Justine joined in the amusement. "Goodness, Father, Mother used to tell stories of your ... prowess in the bedroom, but I never dreamed..."

"Well, there is one sure way to test the legend," said Ragonian. "Tonight Wilhelm shall choose a different partner. Tomorrow morning we shall see."

"Yes," laughed Margo, "we shall see what kind of lover you really are."

That night it was Tamara who accompanied Wilelm to his bedroom with identical results the following morning. Tamara's lovely brunette tresses were absolutely paper white. Margo, still not believing, examined both Raquel and Tamara to be sure they had not colored their hair in some way, but there was only hair that had unaccountably turned white overnight.

Margo was still unconvinced however, so the following night Cynthia was Wilhelm's overnight companion and her hair too was pure white the following morning.

Unable to explain the anomaly, Margo began to become convinced that perhaps the legend was indeed true and more importantly that Wilhelm, the man with whom she had traveled, possessed such sexual abilities. When questioned, Raquel, Tamara and Cynthia all assured her that Wilhelm had, in their words, taken them to heights of ecstasy they had never before experienced. This was a lie of course since the count, during his years of sexual experience had acquired techniques which few mortals had ever heard of, let alone actually practiced. But Wilhelm, for a human, was rather accomplished when it came to pleasing a lady so it might be said their statements were more exaggerations than out and out lies.

"Margo is an exceptionally attractive woman," remarked the count.

"Indeed she is. But then you would know wouldn't you?" laughed Wilhelm.

The two were in the study the following afternoon enjoying tea and something a bit stronger in the way of drink. The younger women were all engaged in household duties, Andre was, as usual, sulking in his bedroom and Margo taking a walk.

"She is delightful and so energetic. One would hardly know she is twenty years the senior of the other women."

"Perhaps we will have a chance to see if her hair changes color as well," said Wilhelm smiling.

"Yes, perhaps so," mused the count.

"But now sir, I have somewhat more serious business to conduct with you."

"And that would be?"

"My daughter. You have obviously taken her away from Andre, a development I cannot say I am sorry to see. The boy is not a bad sort, but not very manly and..."

"Did you know he cannot father children?"

"No, I did not. One more reason why my daughter will be better off without him. But what are your intentions Count?"

"I intend to make your daughter extremely happy. She will live with me here at Castle Ragonian and become the mother of my children."

"Marriage?"

"I do not believe in such conventions, but I assure you she will be cared for and loved more than any wife."

"I can't say that I am fond of the idea of her becoming a kept woman."

"She will not be. She will be my companion and we shall live a life together side by side. I would also offer to have you come live with us here in Castle Ragonian."

The count did not mention the other women and Wilhelm did not wish to ask.

"All I've ever anted is her happiness. Since her mother died..."

"Yes, you've been lonely. That is why the last three nights have been -- shall we say, especially enjoyable."

"I couldn't agree more," laughed Wilhelm.

"Then perhaps you will apply your talents tonight to Margo," smiled Erik shaking hands with the older man and imparting a strong sexual aura to Justine's father.

"That would be nice," beamed Foust.

Immediately upon leaving Justine's father, the count sought out Margo and found her taking a walk in the gardens.

"Will I see you again tonight?" she asked dashing into his arms.

"I'm afraid I will be otherwise occupied, but I have just spoken with someone who would love to share your bed."

"Wilhelm? Yes, I must admit I'm intrigued the way he has obviously satisfied those young women, but after having had you inside me I am afraid I would be disappointed with anyone else."

"I assure you that will not be the case."

"Still ... I just ... It's you I want Erik."

"But surely for one night," he started.

"We shall see," smiled Margo who, having finished her walk, strolled into the castle and to her room.

As Erik reentered the castle he encountered Andre. The young husband started to turn away, then thinking better of it, faced the count.

"Why do you hate me?" he asked.

"I don't hate you, Andre. It is simply that I have no patience with a man who can't give a woman what she wants."

"But you said it yourself. I'm sterile or at least that's what Mother told me since I had Scarlet Fever as a child and..."

"I'm not just talking about having children. You don't assert yourself. A woman wishes to be treated like a lady in public but in the bedroom she wants to be possessed, dominated. She wants to be seduced."

"You mean if I had done that with Justine... ?"

"Forget Justine. She is mine now and beyond ever being yours again. But ... there are other lovely women here at the castle."

"Oh, Raquel, Tamara and Cynthia are just too much. I don't think I could..."

"There is someone else," smiled the count slyly.

"I don't underst..." began Andre stopping in mid sentence. "What? You can't be serious. My own... ?"

"There must be a first time and who better than someone you trust, someone who will never disappoint you."

"But ... I just couldn't!"

"Very well," sighed the count starting to walk away. "Then learn to be content with your life the way it is."

"Wait! Do ... do you really think she would... ?"

"Of course. Every son at some point wishes to bed down his mother and every mother has identical feelings. Most don't because they are frightened. You are frightened, Andre. Frightened of virtually everything. Put aside your fears and assert yourself. She will resist because she feels she must, but you must overpower that resistance and take her."

"But are you sure?"

"Do I seem to you to be a man who is unsure about anything?"

Andre realized he had never encountered a man with more self confidence. Could the count be right? He had to admit he had often had lascivious thoughts about her and masturbated while imagining what it might be like with her, but to actually do it...

"Your mother is still a beautiful and vibrant woman. She is also lonely just as you are. What better way to initiate your manhood and alleviate the loneliness you both feel than with a women who can and will teach you so much?"

The count turned to go. He knew Justine awaited him and he was anxious to have her again before she began her pregnancy.

"Do as you please, young Letour, but you will be missing the opportunity of a lifetime if you pass it by."

With that the count exited leaving Andre puzzled and frightened but also very excited.

"Oh my God, Erik! Please again! PLEASE!" cried Justine. This followed her third set of multiple orgasms and despite the fact she was utterly exhausted the nineteen year old wanted more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.