The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"You've made my decision extremely difficult," said Rico.

It was the next morning and after the women had served another sumptuous breakfast, Rico and Ragonian were sitting at the table, Justine was at the count's side after helping serve the meal. The other four women were standing near Rico. Andre was seated at the far end of the table. He had eaten sparingly, but made it quite evident he wanted nothing to do with either the count or the baron.

"And how is that?" asked the count.

"Isn't it obvious? All four are beautiful beyond compare and each, in her own way, a tiger in bed. That leaves only the question of family background and bloodline to tip the scale. I questioned each of them at length about her heritage -- lest you think I spent the entire night under the sheets."

"From the sounds of passion issuing from your bedroom I would have thought so," smiled Ragonian.

"And I heard some screams from a certain young woman who seemed to be enjoying herself as well," replied the baron with a sly grin.

"Touché," said the count as Justine reddened.

"Now as to which one," remarked Rico turning to admire the four young women. "I choose..."

The castle reverberated with the sound of the huge knocker. Justine answered the door and took the urgent message.

"It is Ronardo from the stables. Your prized stallion is missing. Apparently the stall was left open..."

"I must go at once," said the count. "Rico, please make your choice and be on your way. I do not wish to seem impolite but..."

"But you'd rather find me gone when you return," smiled the baron. "Understandable. Yes, I shall choose and be on my way. Thank you for your hospitality ... and for your "contribution."

"Yes, yes. Justine, tell Ronardo to saddle my other stallion and gather the stable workers. We will ride immediately."

"That stallion must be valuable," commented Rico.

"The finest I have ever owned. I want nothing to happen to him."

"Yes, well good luck in finding him."

But Ragonian was already out the door and on his way to the stables. Rico walked over to the window which looked out on the west side of the castle and saw Ragonian and three others ride off. When they had disappeared over a rise he turned back to the women and Andre.

"Now, as to my choice it is fortuitous that the count has been called away as I am now free to choose the woman I have wanted al along."

His smile widened as he turned to face Justine.

"But the count said..." she started.

"The count is no longer here. He has asked me to choose and I am doing so," he interrupted moving toward the frightened woman.

"No, you mustn't!" cried Andre, feeling this latest interloper was even worse than the count.

"I have no patience for interference, pup!" sneered Rico waving his finger at the young husband who was instantly in full erection.

"Why don't you watch as I partake of this sweet young thing. The count and I both are aware of your penchant for watching."

Andre wanted to confront the vampire, even do battle if necessary, but one look at the horrified look on Justine's face and he was overcome with erotic arousal. He wanted to save her, but he also wanted to see her defiled. The power of the vampire was overwhelming so Andre stood frozen watching events unfold.

The four women who had become Justine's friends were confused but determined to help, but they too could do nothing as a wave of Rico's hand and they stood immobile, watching but unable to move.

Justine turned to run but she too fell victim to Rico's vampire power. He was using not only his natural vampire aura but the power within his mind as well and Justine, instead of fleeing, turned back to him. There was still fear on her face but it was evident she was under his power. He motioned to her and she obeyed coming closer.

"Now my sweet young thing, disrobe and show me that body I've been longing to see."

There was only a moment's hesitation as the last vestige of free thought was extinguished and her hand came up to untie the straps and let the garment fall.

Justine stood naked and trembling before him.

"Now my sweet, lest there be any misunderstandings, tell me what you'd like me to do."

In the smallest recesses of her brain Justine cried out to be left alone, for the baron to leave and never return, yet those small and powerless thoughts were swept aside by the power of Rico's vampire mind which along with his aura made Justine a puppet, mouthing the vampire's wishes.

"I ... I..." she fought but to no avail. "I ... want you to ... to take me, ravage me, do what you will with me. I am your whore now. Take what you want!"

With one swipe of his arm Rico swept everything from the table, dishes and silverware clattering to the floor.

Psychically commanded, Justine lay back on the table and spread her legs.

"Take it Baron!" she cried in response to an invisible directive, "take what is yours!"

Her scream was piercing as the Baron dropped his pants and plunged into her with the full weight of his body.

"Ah, what a tight little whore Erik has been saving for himself," he laughed as he began thrusting and Justine, unable to resist began humping as well.

Now under his full control she orgasmed, her loud grunts horrifying the other women and exciting Andre.

"Yes, my sweet, hump it! Hump it hard and I'll give you another trip to ecstasy!"

Justine's body was now in total abandon as she quivered, shook and spasmed her way to multiple unwitting climaxes.

"You are a tight little bitch, aren't you? After last night I didn't think it possible but I believe you're even tighter than Raquel!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.