The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The following morning Andre was waiting at the breakfast table when the count entered followed by Justine wearing an identical negligee to the one worn by Markessa, Raquel and the other two concubines.

"So you're his whore now," sneered Andre.

"Andre, I never wanted to hurt you. I can't help myself. I've tried to break away from Erik but it's no use. He's too powerful, too overwhelming.

I can't resist..."

"Spreading your legs?" fired back Andre.

"No need to insult the lady," interjected the count.

"I see no lady! All I see is a whore."

"And all I see is a cuckold who peeps through the cracks of doors and..."

"Stop it, please -- both of you!" cried Justine. "Andre, I know I've been unfaithful and for that I am truly sorry, but you must understand, I am helpless to resist Eric. He has taken me away from you and there is nothing you nor I can do about it. I belong to him now. I am his."

"Then I'm leaving!" said Andre, starting to rise.

"Leave if you wish," countered Ragonian, "but you seem to take great pleasure from watching. Justine and I will leave the bedroom door ajar from time to time. Besides," he added seeing the young husband anger, "your parents will be arriving soon. If you wish to leave, I assume it will be with them." Andre, as angered as he was, considered the count's last statement, then slowly re-seated himself. "Let us enjoy our breakfast. Perhaps you will see them today, tomorrow at the latest."

Justine, now truly a possession of the count, served the two men breakfast and stood by the count's chair drinking in the aura of the vampire, her body and mind in a constant state of arousal.

"You're a bastard!" said Andre.

The count started to counter but saw the expression on Justine's face. Instead he simply noted, "you may stay until your parents arrive or go now. It matters not to me. In any event Justine stays with me. She's mine now."

The count put out his arm toward Justine, middle finger upraised. His intent was obvious and Justine, alarmed, shook her head negatively but she was by now far too enslaved to Ragonian so she moved to the beckoning finger.

"Would you like to watch?" sneered the count as Justine, despite trying to resist, raised her negligee, spread her legs slightly and lowered herself onto the raised digit. Her orgasm was immediate and as she began humping for more, her groans of pleasure filled the room.

"Give her back to me -- please!" whimpered Andre fighting to suppress an erection.

"I'm afraid not. You see I have some very special plans for this gorgeous young creature. But I am not totally heartless," smiled the count raising his other arm and snapping his fingers. Within seconds the other four young women were standing in silent obedience at his side. "You may choose one to "occupy" you until your mother arrives. They are all quite good I assure you. Markessa's body is absolutely marvelous. Making love to Cynthia is, on the other hand, much like riding a mare at a full gallop. If you can stay on the joys are unbelievable. Raquel, as you've already found out has the most amazing mouth while Tamara's rear is..."

"Enough!" shouted Andre rising and virtually running from the table. He heard Justine again cry out in ecstasy just as he fled through the front door where he spent the entire day pacing the grounds far from the castle, fuming with anger and twice masturbating as images of Justine humping the count's finger raced through his mind.

As evening approached, Andre returned to the castle but instead of dining, secluded himself in the room he had formerly shared with Justine.

Alone for the evening with his menagerie of feminine beauty, Ragonian invited them all to dine with him. Justine sat to his immediate right with Tamara beside her. Raquel and Markessa sat on the other side. Cynthia served dinner then joined them at the table.

The dinner was delicious as usual and they were soon enjoying an after dinner glass of wine.

"Ah, what a pleasure to be surrounded by such lovely and erotic beauty," smiled the count raising his glass in tribute and beginning what was a nightly ritual. The women nodded demurely in acceptance. "Now, who shall provide tonight's earthly delights?" He looked from face to face. Some nights he would pick a single companion as he had done last night with Justine. Other nights it might be two or more of the women who would provide the pleasure of their company and their bodies in his bedroom. "Tonight I think Raquel and Tamara."

The two women smiled slightly, their arousal already beginning to build while the others, including Justine, tried to hide their disappointment. All knew, however, that the count would eventually favor them and the pleasures he afforded were well worth waiting for.

The count arose and Raquel and Tamara joined him one on either side, his arms around them both as they began to climb the stairs to his bedroom. The others were beginning to clear the dinner table when the loud knocker announced a visitor.

"Hmmm, a bit early for Wilhelm and Margo," he opined. "Justine, would you see who it is?"

The newlywed who was no more managed to open the huge oak door. Hoping it was her father and Andre's mother, she was disappointed to find a solitary man standing on the front stoop.

"May ... may I help you?" she asked tentatively.

"You may very well," he laughed. "Be so kind as to tell count Ragonian that Baron Rico is here. He will know why."

"Yes, sir, won't you come in?" answered Justine, feeling an aura similar to that of the count's and surmising she was in the presence of another vampire.

She turned to fetch her master but Ragonian was already standing behind her.

"Rico, I wasn't expecting you quite this soon."

"Yes, well, I was anxious to see what you had for me," smirked the man who appeared to be about the same age as Ragonian, his coal black hair slicked back accentuating his sharp, not unattractive features. Justine, despite the man's aura, was immediately put off by his demeanor as were the other women who also stood awaiting his entrance.

"Dinner? asked the count.

"Thank you, no. I ... fed on the way here," he replied, his teeth glistening through the sardonic smile.

Ragonian waved him into the study and indicated the women should follow.

Rico seated himself and began eyeing the beauties.

"Their hair is not white. Are they not pregnant?" asked Rico.

"They have my seed and await the human mating. I did not expect you this soon or I would have..."

"Yes, yes, of course. Bring them around so I may choose."

"You are in a hurry."

"Wouldn't you be if you could select one of them to..."

"One of them is to be chosen to improve your bloodline. She is not being selected to..."

"Until and after she delivers I'll do with her what I want. You know I have that right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.