The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was near dawn when Justine returned to the bedroom where Andre lay sleeping, or so she thought. The count had not told her of Andre's voyeuristic visit during the night so she was intent on slipping into bed quietly. Could she pretend nothing had happened? She didn't know but for the moment it seemed the right thing to do.

Andre was only pretending to be asleep. When Justine tiptoed to the bed it was obvious the count had not told her of his early morning visit out side the count's bedroom. He decided to wait and let Justine make the first move. Outraged he was, but aroused as well as his mind replayed again and again the defilement of his young wife at the hands of the count.

After an hour, Andre arose and prepared for breakfast. Minutes later Justine pretended to awaken and greeted him.

"Good morning my husband."

"Good morning my wife. Ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm starved."

As well you should be, he thought, as much energy as you expended last night.

The two took turns bathing then dressed and joined the count at the breakfast table.

"Sleep well?" he asked as Markessa served them a sumptuous meal.

"Uh, yes, thank you," Justine stammered.

"While we await news of your parents, I thought I might take you riding on a tour of the estate."

"Oh, it sounds wonderful," smiled Justine.

"I'm afraid I did not sleep so well last night and I'm feeling a bit ill," responded Andre. "Perhaps another time."

"Oh, then I'll stay here with you," said Justine.

"No, no, you go right ahead. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, quite sure."

"Then it looks like it will just be the two of us," smiled the count. "By the way, I have a mare who is quite gentle but..." he paused, " ... have you ridden before?"

With the accent on the word "ridden" the double entendre was not lost on Justine who reddened.

"I ... that is ... yes."

"Good! We'll set out immediately after breakfast.

"I'm ... looking forward to it," she replied, trying to hide her embarrassment from Andre.

The count rode a magnificent black stallion while Justine rode a chestnut mare, somewhat smaller and gentler but spirited nevertheless.

"How large is your estate?" asked Justine after they had been riding for several minutes through the mountainous terrain.

"See that river in the distance?" he answered, pointing. "That is the northern boundary. It turns south several kilometers to the east. The western and southern boundaries are formed by mountain ridges."

"Quite an estate," she said, impressed.

"I am comfortable here as my family has been for generations. Would you like to stop?"

They were riding closely and although he was not actively trying to influence her, his aura was overpowering. Besides, Justine realized she had fallen under his spell and wanted a chance for intimacy as much as did he.

"Yes, that would be nice."

As they dismounted the count glanced over to a nearby ridge line. Earlier he had spotted Andre following at a discrete distance obviously not wishing to reveal his presence. The young husband had disappointed him in two ways. First his sterility had meant that Ragonian had had to make other plans for the human aspect of inseminating his brides. And secondly, the young man was obviously spineless, preferring to watch his bride impaled by another instead of performing his husbandly duties himself. Not much of a man at all, thought the count. Even if he were not sterile his bloodline was obviously weak. Well, young Andre would have his show. He turned his attention to the young woman.

"Isn't there something you'd like to show me, my dear?" he asked.

Justine was now his to do with as he pleased. He no longer needed to exercise direct control of the young wife. Simply his sexual aura, teamed with her own emerging sexuality, was quite sufficient to render her completely subservient to him.

Slowly she began removing her clothes. The count made sure the young husband had a good vantage point as mentally he made his wishes known and his marionette began dancing, seductively swaying and turning as each item of clothing was discarded.

Soon she stood naked in front of him.

"Please, Count!" she begged, "take me!"

"I think we can dispense with the title. You may call me Erik."

"Erik, I can't control myself. I think of you constantly and when we're together I wish nothing more than for you to ravish me!"

"I think that wish can be accommodated!" he smiled.

With that she rushed into his arms and the two kissed with such passion that Justine experienced a mini orgasm, her juices dripping from her nest.

He backed her against a rounded boulder and took her standing up, the helpless woman screaming in the throes of carnal pleasure.

Andre stood transfixed, his own erection full and throbbing as he watched his young wife hump the huge phallus within her. One her third orgasm, Andre did the same, afterward standing ashamed that he took such pleasure from watching instead of making love to Justine himself.

"Shall we remount?" asked the count when Justine had at last caught her breath.

"Absolutely!" she smiled providing a double entendre of her own and spreading her legs.

Minutes later, laughing as he redressed, the count helped her mount her horse. Justine, however remained nude, her once demur demeanor vanished under the influence of the vampire. He smiled to see her young firm breasts bounce seductively as they rode. He also knew that Andre would be eyeing their every move. The woman who now rode with him was a totally different person than the young wife who had first entered the castle. In only a day's time her sensuality had not only been released but was now in control. In the far reaches of her mind she was still aware of her husband and marriage, but since her seduction and deflowering, she was helpless to think of herself, or be anything other than, the mistress of Count Ragonian.

They stopped for a small picnic lunch near a waterfall, scenic and peaceful with the sound of the water rushing onto the rocks and the ripples in the pond below as the water cascaded on down the mountainside.

They made love again beside the pond, went swimming, then gave each other oral pleasure.

"Feed on me! Let me feel your teeth in my flesh!" she pleaded.

"But I do not need to feed, my dear."

"Just a bit. Please!"

And so he sent her into rapture once again, feeding only slightly but his fangs penetrating on either side of her excited clit, his tongue working its magic and the young woman responding with climax after climax.

All the while Andre looked on from the closest vantage point he dared, his own excitement renewed as he watched his naked wife's body orgasm again and again. At her beseeching the count entered her and not two, but three people climaxed simultaneously.

A few minutes later the two rode off headed west. Andre followed, spying on them long enough to espy Justine while on her back during another stop, grasp her ankles and urge the count to fill her, a request which he was only too happy to oblige. Multiple orgasms later and with the sun low on the horizon the count suggested they make their way back to the castle.

Not wishing them to know he had been spying on them, Andre quickly mounted his own steed and hurried straightway to the castle.

Justine, still believing that Andre knew nothing of her adulterous affair, pleaded with the count to let her dress before they returned to the castle. Amused, Ragonian consented and the two arrived just in time for dinner.

Tonight it was the beautiful black, Raquel who served them, Justine and Andre amazed at the beauty of both her face and body.

"And what did you do to amuse yourself today?" asked the count.

"Oh, just looked around a bit. There was plenty to see," responded Andre, a touch of sarcasm in his voice. He might be enjoying his role of voyeur but he was still jealous and envious of the power which the count held over his wife. "And you darling?" he asked of Justine, "did you enjoy your ride?" While the remark did not register with Justine, the count smiled and his eyes met those of Andre momentarily.

"Uh, yes. We rode most of the day."

"I'll bet you did."

"There's so much to see and do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.