The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold - Cover

The Vampire, the Wife and the Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Count Ragonian wants newlywed Justine while her husband Andre would rather watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Vampires   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Justine lay back gasping for air. She had already lost count of the number of times she had climaxed since being summoned to the count's bed. It was now almost three am and she had been orgasming almost continually for hours. She was thrilled but exhausted while the count was not even breathing hard. He was handsome and he was charming, in his own way. He was seductive. He was powerful -- and he was virile -- was he ever virile! No sooner would he climax than his erection would be full again within seconds and he would take take her to heights of ecstasy she never dreamed possible.

"May ... may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, my dear."

"Who are you? I mean who are you really?" she asked as she looked into those mesmerizing eyes.

"As I said my family has lived here for generations, but you are, of course, referring to my being a vampire. That also is a part of my family ancestry. There are only six vampire clans in all of Europe. Each has its own region and is strictly forbidden to encroach upon another clan's territory. The Ragonian clan's territory is southeastern Europe basically from Budapest in the north to as far south as Crete."

"But how..."

"No one is sure how vampire clans first came about. That information is lost in unrecorded history."

"But you bit me and I didn't..."

"Die? Of course not. Over the centuries many legends have arisen about vampires, most of them foolish nonsense."

"Then you don't kill... ?"

"By biting you? No. The amount of blood I need for sustenance is quite small, a cupful, no more. And I need to take blood only about twice a month. Actually, to dispel a myth about vampires, I eat food the same as you. The blood is only to supplement my diet. Vampires are born with a metabolic defect. We cannot absorb iron from any other aspect of our diet except human blood. If we do not periodically supplement our diet with blood we become severely anemic and will eventually die."

"How long do you live?"

"Most vampires will reach three hundred years. I am currently one hundred, forty-seven, in my prime."

"But what of the stories about... ?"

Ragonian laughed. Let me dispel some of those myths, my lovely Justine. I do not turn into a bat and fly about. I am as mortal as you. A stake through my heart will certainly kill me, but so will disease or being run over by a carriage or falling from a cliff."

"Then you are not an instrument of... ?"

"The devil? Ha! We Ragonians may not be religious but we are certainly not evil or at least no more so than humans. No, I may cross running water whenever I wish and crosses or holy water have no effect on me. I do avoid direct daylight because vampire eyes are extremely sensitive to light, but I won't melt -- and as you can see, I do not sleep in a coffin. I much prefer the comfort of a bed and the company of a beautiful woman."

"But now that you've bitten me won't I become... ?"

"Another silly legend. Vampires propagate by mating, the same as humans. Being bitten will cause only some mild discomfort while you are being fed upon, nothing else. And I might add that can be quite pleasurable in itself."

Justine smiled to think of her near continual orgasms while the count had fed upon her earlier.

"But you have such power. You can control me without even speaking."

"That is one real difference between us and you humans. Yes, I can invade your mind and control you, but I do so only when necessary. If I had not summoned you here tonight you would not have come." Justine nodded in agreement. "But since your first moment of ecstasy I began easing that control. There is, of course, a natural aura of sexuality which pervades our being. Humans are attracted to that aura so I seldom have to actually enter your mind. Right now you are free to leave, but you will not for two reasons. Although I am no longer controlling you directly, you are responding to my aura of sexuality which keeps you in a state of desire. The other reason you will not leave is because your own sexuality has now been released and you cannot resist that either. You may wish to leave, but you cannot."

Justine probed her feelings and found that the count spoke the truth. She was appalled at herself for committing adultery on, of all nights, her wedding night. And she detested the count for using his power to summon her, yet now that she had tasted his carnal delights, she found herself, not fleeing, but wanting more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.