Lisa - Cover

Lisa

Copyright© 2008 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is about how a single, older and stronger man came into my world, then changed my life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

This is about the next time I saw "The Timberwolf".

We were at the house in Nashville just lazing around between concerts. CB was taking a nap and George, CB's right hand, was cleaning up after the party we had last night. I was dressed in a short sun dress with thin straps. I had not put on a bra and my panties were those transparent white lacy thongs. As George was at the other end of the house, I was just laying on the chaise, on the back patio. I had my knees up reading the Billboard magazine, when I look up for some reason, there stands The Timberwolf. He is looking right up my skirt. I, of course, panic and put my legs down real quick. A look comes over his face, it is a look of disappointment. He doesn't say a word, just stands there.

I try to speak but no words will come out. I feel my heart pounding away in my chest. I feel those feelings again that I had the first time I met him. As I look at him I see his eyebrows rise. I realize he wants me to put my knees back up. I am dumbfounded because I find myself wanting to do it. I can feel my pussy getting damp and my nipples are beginning to get hard. This is not real, yet I find that I want to please him in any way I can. What is this thing that has control of me? I slowly raise my knees but keep them together. He just stands there. After a minute or so a grin appears on his face. I feel so happy that he is pleased. He raises his hand with the peace sign. It takes a while before I realize that he wants me to spread my legs. I now understand why. With my feet and knees tight together he probably can't see much.

The emotions that I'm feeling are all so strange. I'm confused. I have never felt this way before. I have never done anything like this before, yet I want to for him. My heart is coming right out of my chest with every beat. I can feel the juices running out of me. I look down and can see the hard points that my nipples are making in the front of my dress. I try to think about CB, I try to think of the love I have for my husband, I try to think about how my mother always said a lady always keeps her knees together. But right now I do not feel like a lady, I do not want to be a lady, I want to please this man. I slowly move my knees a few inches apart as I watch his face for any reaction, but none comes. I move them apart a few more inches and still no reaction. He turns his hand so that the peace sign is upside down and opens and closes his fingers. It takes awhile, but I finally realize he wants me to move my feet apart as they are blocking his view of the crotch of my panties. I know that if I do this he will be able to see everything down there, including a large wet spot where my juices have collected. I can't believe how excited I am. I have never in my life been this wet. I can feel my pussy juice run down the crack to my asshole.

This man, that I have met only once for a few hours, has somehow brought out the nasty side of me. I find myself looking at his crotch to see if he is hard. He just stands there moving those fingers. I fight my emotions. I try to control myself for I know this is wrong, yet I move my feet apart, not a few inches as I did with my knees, but I move them to the sides of the chaise. A smile appears on his face and the pride and happiness I feel is so great. He now turns those damn fingers back up and starts moving them again. I know what he wants me to do and I also know that I'm going to do it but I want to tease him now. He is still moving those fingers so I start to spread my legs for him. He keeps moving his fingers and I keep spreading them for him very slowly. When he stops moving his fingers my knees are almost touching the arms of the chaise. I just lay there like this while he devours the sight before him. We speak not a word as he looks. After a long time he moves towards me. If he touches me I'll cum all over his hand. He walks up to the side of the chaise and leans down whispering into my ear. "That is a beautiful sight Lisa and I want to see it again whenever possible". He just walks off. I feel devastated. I wanted him to touch me there. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to hold me in his arms. I'm so hot. I close my eyes and think of him touching me and I have one hell of an orgasm without even touching myself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.