50/50

by Orestes

Copyright© 2000 by Orestes

Erotica Sex Story: Ryan's pursuit of a romantic relationship with Rina has to be a secret from their racially divided peer groups. Like any good secret, it ends up being a dirty one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   FemaleDom   Interracial   .

You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as all author related information and this paragraph remain on the copies. I don't mind if you send it along to a friend, repost it to an appropriate newsgroup, or post it to your adult-oriented web site, so long as you don't charge money for any of these activities. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


The high school I went to was divided almost 50 / 50 along racial lines. That is, about half the students were white, and about half were "Indo-Canadian", either Hindu or Sikh. This might seem a bit odd to any Americans reading this story, but I assure you that it's true in at least a couple of places on Canada's west coast, where immigration from India has been rapid in recent years.

I wouldn't even mention it, except that when I started hanging out with Rina, we immediately took a bit of heat from our respective racial communities. My friends really gave me a hard time about hanging around with a "packie" girl. I didn't let it bother me too much, because I had a huge crush on Rina, and I had enjoyed the time we had spent together working on a dramatic dialogue for our drama class. When I began to hang around her at school, though, Rina ( I think her given name was Randip, but she liked the sound of Rina) soon confided in me that she was getting in hot water with her friends.

"Well what about outside of school? " I asked, trying not to sound too eager. I was usually pretty smooth with girls, but for some reason it wasn't the same with Rina.

"I'm usually kind of busy after school, " she replied. I could tell that she was giving me the brush off.

I was having a harder time keeping my cool now. I knew that if I didn't say something now, that I might not get another chance.

"Rina, " I started, searching for the right words, " I really like being around you, and I was hoping to ... you know, get to know you better, and..."

"Look, Ryan, " she cut me off, " I'm not going to ditch all of my friends for you. It would be pretty tough to work around that, don't you think?"

I had always liked that Rina didn't beat around the bush. She was the kind of girl who knew what she wanted, and was pretty decisive about it. I didn't have an answer for her.

"I'll tell you what, " she said after a moment. " I've got your phone number. I'll call you if I figure something out. In the meantime, we don't hang around. Period."

That about settled it. The next day, Rina and I performed our dramatic dialogue (from some Swedish play) for drama class, and after that, we were done. I was left wondering if she had any intention at all of calling me. I did notice, sometimes, that she was watching me in class, or around the school. I got the feeling that she was still making up her mind, sort of weighing her options.

My mind, on the other hand, was made up. I was thinking a lot about her. God, she was gorgeous, with the most beautiful hazel eyes I'll ever see.

It was a Thursday of the following week that I got her phone call.

"Hi Ryan, " it was her voice, and my heart almost stopped, "my parents are gone for tonight. Did you want to come over?"

"Of course, " I could hardly respond fast enough. I got directions to her house, and made an excuse to my parents for why I had to go out for the evening.

When I got there, I rang the bell, and waited nervously at the door. When Rina answered, I wasn't disappointed. She was dressed to kill, in a tight fitting sweater, and a short little skirt. She invited me in.

I didn't know quite what to expect. Our relationship was odd already, and I had no idea in what direction it would continue.

"I think we'd better talk about some ground rules, " she started.

I nodded.

"Look Ryan, " she continued, " you're a good looking guy, and I like you a lot, but my friends and community mean a lot to me. If you want to be with me, you're going to have to do it my way. If not, then you can leave right now."

She knew she had me hooked. I told her that I wanted to stay.

"Firstly, " she said, as if she had already worked out a whole list of demands, "You never talk to anyone about us. I don't care who asks. You never say a word."

"My parents are out every Thursday night, beginning at seven. If you want to be with me, that's when you're over here. If you don't come over, I'll find another way to spend my Thursdays."

"Lastly, I like things done a certain way. I'm not an "easy lay" like the white girls at school. If you want something from me, you'll have to work for it, and do exactly what I say."

I was surprised by her mentioning sex, but I can't say it wasn't on my mind. For the last couple of minutes, I had been having difficulty not looking up her skirt as she sat across from me.

"Now, maybe you could give me a massage, " she suggested.

That's how it started. It was a different kind of relationship than I'd ever had with a girl. I was to visit Rina every Thursday, and was looking forward to our visit for the rest of the week. In the meantime, I didn't mention our visits to anyone. Our dating was a secret in school, although I got the feeling, from the way they looked at me, that a least one or two of Rina's close friends knew what was going on.

Our evening visits were the highlight of my week. For the first three weeks, we would begin by making out for a while. Once I was good and horny, Rina took charge. She told me to take off my clothes (which I was only too happy to do) and would then have me massage and worship her body. Despite the fact that I was naked from the start, Rina usually only allowed me brief glimpses of her body. I would rub her feet, lick her toes, or anything else she fancied, all the while becoming more horny myself. That's as far as it went in the first three weeks, so I had to jerk myself off when I got home.

When I came over on the fourth week, we skipped the groping session, and she told me to take my clothes off right away.

"If you're good tonight, I'll let you jerk off while you're here, " she promised.

First, she wanted some foot worship. She seemed to really get charged up with me kneeling in front of her and licking every inch of her feet. When she was satisfied, after a good half hour, she told me to bend over the coffee table. This was something new. I did it for her, and waited to see what was next.

Rina walked around behind me, and gave my ass a tentative slap. When I didn't make any protest, she spanked my ass harder a few times. I couldn't believe how much this turned me on. Rina grabbed hold of my hard cock (for the first time) with one hand, and began to really give a beating my rear end with her other hand. I was almost ready to cum when she stopped.

"You're being good tonight, Ryan, " she said, " but I want one more thing before you jerk off."

"Anything, " I groaned.

She patted my ass, indicating that I should stay where I was, and went into her room for a moment. She came back behind me, and grabbed hold of my cock again. I felt her other hand between my ass cheeks. Her lubricated finger entered my ass hole, and began to work its way in. I froze. This isn't something that I'd ever fantasized about. Nonetheless, I was so horny that I wasn't going to protest.

After a few minutes, she worked in a second finger. The sensation was pleasurable, and the way she slowly worked my cock was heavenly. In another couple of minutes, she removed her fingers, and I felt something else working its way into my ass. She was pushing something plastic into my ass, and whatever it was, it felt huge. I tensed up, and almost stopped her at this point.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.