House Training - Cover

House Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When I got back to the house that night I was exhausted. It was nearly 11PM. I had done everything! First, I quit my old job and cleaned out my desk and did all of those "end of job things". Suddenly the check for my back vacation time (around $3,000) seemed pretty miniscule.

Actually, the exit interview was pretty funny. When the HR person asked "Reason for leaving job?" I responded: "Oh, decided to become a woman full-time and inherited 2.9 billion dollars." Not exactly true, but close enough. The look on her face!

And then I cancelled the lease on my apartment and Marty and I worked for a few hours packing up all my essentials, mostly old papers, letters, my computer, and CD's. I left all the furniture, clothes, and appliances. I wouldn't need them anymore! For the price of the cleaning deposit, the landlord agreed to dispose of all the rest of my belongings.

That is, once the landlord believed it was really me. I had to show him the change of name form and also show him my face without the wig before he would believe it.

"I would have never thought you were a guy..." he kept muttering to himself.

Mr. Blakely had mentioned that that might be a problem. So he provided his cell-phone number which I could use in emergencies.

I had thought about telling my friends and family of my new position, but decided that that could wait until later. They all thought I was on vacation anyway. I thought my friends would probably be cool with it (one of them had recently come out of the closet as a gay man, which was cool with everyone). Since my parents were both dead, my only relatives were a brother and a sister. Since they both lived on the opposite side of the country we weren't really that close anymore.

And then I thought back to poor Mr. Blakely! I think all he was expecting was for me to tell the bawdy joke I had learned from the house computer, the one about sneezing and orgasms, just to verify that I had actually been through the whole training process.

But I gave him the full seductive treatment. First, I sat on his lap, held his head up to my breasts, and did the three sneezes, with increasing moans and wriggles each time. The look on his face was priceless!

And it seemed like he couldn't do anything but sputter as I knelt before him, opened his fly, pulled out his nice hard cock and balls, and expertly sucked him to orgasm, licking my lips and swallowing his musky sperm.

It was wonderful! Of course, I like Jack, but the taste and smells of a real man ... I knew then that I had made the right choice when I became Jennifer for ever and ever.


"|| Hello, Jennifer. ||" said the voice in my earpiece. I had just stepped in the front door of the house. 'My house!' I realized.

"Ummm, hello?"

"|| This is Jack, could you come down to see me? Whenever you get the chance. ||"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.