House Training
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

In the middle of the next room were two simple, straight-backed chairs, side-by-side. On one of the chairs sat a man.

"Oh shit!" I said, with a start, scared by the presence of another human being. I panicked and tried to leave the room, but (of course) the door had closed and locked behind me.

The man sat, motionless. He was young, good looking, and strangely familiar. He had black hair and was dressed in an elegant, tailored business suit with a red tie.

"Hello?" I queried. "My name is Jennifer ... no wait, damnit! I mean, my name is Jonathan ... I mean..." my mind couldn't handle the contradiction. Yes, I was Jonathan, or at least 4 days ago I was Jonathan. But now ... there is no way I could go around telling people I was Jonathan dressed and looking like this.

I made up my mind. "My name is Jennifer," I said with a bit more confidence now. "Who are you?"

The man didn't move a muscle. He sat straight upright, feet flat on the floor and slightly spread apart, hands resting on his thighs.

Getting suspicious, I tentatively walked over to the man.

"Hello?" I looked closer and then reached out to touch his arm.

"Oh, jeez..." I stumbled back, nearly falling in my heels. The man was not alive. He was another mannequin. Only this time he was a fantastically realistic copy of a human, with each hair, pore, and skin spot carefully rendered.

Fascinated, I walked over and touched him again. He was warm (!), and his skin had some give to it, just like human skin, but with a soft-rubbery feel to it. I looked at him more carefully and realized that his feet were actually bolted to the floor.

"|| TRAINING ENGAGED, BEGIN LEVEL 8: SOCIAL ||"

"Hello, my name is Jack. What's yours?"

Oh shit. The mannequin started talking and had swiveled its head to look at me.

"Ummm ... My name is Jennifer?" I said, tentatively.

"Jennifer ... that's a beautiful name. Why don't you sit here next to me so we can chat?" The mannequin looked at me.

"Umm ... OK." I walked over and sat in the chair next to Jack, with my legs crossed (at the ankles), back straight, head up, and hands folded in my lap, just like I had been trained to sit.

"|| (ting) What do you do for a living, Jack? ||" said the voice in my ear piece.

What was this? The house was coaching me in small talk? What made it so bizarre is that the computer was actually carrying on both sides of the conversation, only with me in-between.

Whatever, this was relatively mild compared to what I had been through the last few days. If the computer wanted me to play-act as Jennifer for a while, who was I to complain?

"What do you do for a living, Jack?"

"Oh, I do lots of different things ... biology, chemistry, mechanical engineering..."

Aha! Now I remembered where I saw the face on the mannequin. I saw him in the pictures upstairs. The pictures of Jack Hewitt. For reasons unknown, he had made a copy of himself and now here I was, interacting with him.

"|| (ting) That must be very interesting! You must be such a smart man! ||"

Oh, flattery. Now I'm being coached on how to flatter a man?

I repeated the words, and getting into the mood a bit I tried to put a little feeling into it: "That must be very interesting! You must be such a smart man!"

The mannequin turned his head towards me, "Oh ... it's nothing, really. Would you like to hear an inventor joke?" His lips and jaw actually moved as he talked. It wasn't 100% natural, but boy, it was better than any mannequin I had ever seen. As he talked I could actually see a tongue moving inside, even though I was certain it was only a speaker making the sounds.

"|| Place your hand on his upper arm, give it a little squeeze, and then say (ting) Yes! ||"

As instructed, I reached over to squeeze his upper arm and then said "Yes!" I knew this was just a mannequin, but the whole situation was getting disturbingly intimate.

So then Jack, the robot/mannequin of the dead owner of the house told his joke:

This man goes along to the Patent Office with some of

his new designs. He says to the clerk, "I'd like to

register my new invention. It's a folding bottle."

"OK," says the clerk. "What do you call it?"

"A fottle," replies the inventor.

"A fottle? That's a stupid! Can't you think of something else?"

"I can think about it. I've got something else though.

It's a folding carton."

"And what do you call that?" asks the clerk.

"A farton", replies the inventor.

"That's rude. You can't possibly call it that!"

"In that case," says the inventor...

You're really going to hate the name of my folding bucket."

"|| Now laugh at his joke, place a hand on his thigh, and squeeze. ||"

I did my best. "A fucket!" I replied, giggling, "that was funny." I placed a hand on his thigh and squeezed it.

"|| (ting) I have a joke too. Would you like to hear it? ||"

"I have a joke too. Would you like to hear it?" I dutifully repeated.

"Yes I would!" replied Jack.

"|| (ting) Even if it's a bit bawdy? ||" I felt prickling run down the back of my neck. Where was this headed?

"Even if it's a bit bawdy?"

"Oh, those are the best kinds of jokes!" said Jack, with evident enthusiasm.

"|| Move your chair aside and sit in his lap, with your arms around his neck. ||"

Doing as instructed, I settled myself into his lap. It was hard to tell, with the padding in the rubber pants, but I could have sworn that I felt something moving underneath me. His penis?

As I turned to face him, I realized just how revealing my dress was. I placed my arms around his head and saw how my cleavage was flaunted just a few inches away from his face. "Thank god he's just a dummy..." I thought to myself, although in reality he was becoming less and less like a machine and more and more like a real person with each passing moment.

"|| (ting) It's best if I tell the joke while sitting on your lap. Do you mind? ||"

I repeated the words as instructed, batting my eyes a bit, and (where did this come from?) even thrusting my breasts towards him a bit, flaunting my assets.

"Oh, not at all!" Jack exclaimed. If a machine could drool, he would be doing it. I felt the mannequin place one hand on my hips and the second on my knee, between my legs.

This was getting |very| |very| intimate!

"|| (ting)... ||" The computer had me tell the following story:

A man and a woman are in adjacent seats on an airplane.

The woman sneezes, then shudders violently, like this!

Achoo!

[I was instructed to shake my body. My breasts jiggled wildly

before Jack's face. As I shook, his hand on my knee slipped

a bit higher, so that it was now on my thigh, between my legs.]

The man thought this to be strange, but he didn't pay it much

mind. But then, the woman sneezed again!

Achoo! Oh!

[I was told to shake again. This was positively indecent! His

hand moved up even further, now brushing lightly against my

panties. His other hand slipped up higher, and was holding

me around my waist just below my breasts.]

The man thought this was pretty weird, but he did his best to

avert his eyes. He might have succeeded if only she hadn't

sneezed again!

Achoo!! Ooooooohhhhh!

[This time I was instruct to cling tightly to him as I shook

and shimmied ever more violently. Did I feel something under

me? Was the mannequin getting a boner?]

Finally, the man asks the woman what's wrong. She says,

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I have a rare condition.

When I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

[Jack moved a hand to cup my breast. I felt a light pinch

on my left nipple as he trapped it between two fingers.]

The man says, "I've never heard of that. What are you taking

for it?"

And the woman says, "Pepper!"

The mannequin, Jack, gave a hearty laugh. Strangely, I felt a rush of pleasure in having told my joke so well.

Just then I felt a hand on the back of my neck. Jack had moved a hand from my breast and was now slowly pulling my head towards his face. His other hand moved to cup my new pussy, holding it firmly.

"|| Kiss him. ||" instructed the voice in my earpiece.

"NO!" I shouted, suddenly panicked at being trapped in the steel embrace of this robot. I tried pummeling his chest with my hands and pulling away, but he had me trapped. The mannequin's arms were suddenly strong and unmovable, as they gradually, inexorably, brought my lips to his...

"Mmmmph!" He ground his lips against mine. A tongue! Oh-my-god, a wet tongue had probed past my lips and was pressed against my teeth.

"|| Open your mouth. ||"

No way was I going to do that, but then I jerked in surprise as he worked a finger inside my panties and between my ass cheeks. "Aaack!"

Taking advantage of my shout, his tongue darted inside my mouth and started stroking my teeth, the roof of my mouth, and my tongue. I tried to bite down on his tongue, but, of course, it made no difference.

"|| Insert your tongue into his mouth. ||"

No, no, no, no, no! I tried valiantly to fight it.

"|| Insert your tongue into his mouth. ||" the computer repeated.

"Mnnoph!" I mumbled in desperation as I felt his hands molesting my vagina and asshole. And then...

... the mannequin froze! It just stopped all movement. The hand on my head held my lips firmly pressed to his, his tongue was deep in my mouth, and his other hand was firmly cupping my pubic and anal area.

Entwined with the mannequin, I couldn't move an inch, his arms were so firm and solid, with one wrapped around my leg and the other wrapped around my body. I felt so weak in his arms, so totally had I been manhandled and manipulated. I took this opportunity to catch my breath, which was about all I could do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.