House Training - Cover

House Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

All at once the cuffs opened, the gag deflated, and I stumbled out of the frame into a new room.

With a click and a whirr, the frame slid back into the wall and the opening closed behind it, leaving me trapped in yet another room.

||TRAINING ENGAGED|| said the dreaded voice from the ceiling. ||BEGIN LEVEL 3: POSTURE||

Again, the room was very dimly lit by a single spot-light. The floor glistened. When I reached down to feel it, I noticed that it was made up of shiny metal tiles.

"That's weird," I thought. "Why metal? It's beautiful, but ... why?"

"OH SHIT!" I had just noticed my legs and crotch. Completely bare.

Frantically I felt all over my body. Every stitch of hair had been removed. My head was completely bald. My beard was gone. All my chest hair and arm hair, even my underarm hair -- all gone. There was no mirror, but I must have looked as bare as the mannequin. The only hair left were my eyebrows and eyelashes. My balls looked puny, hairless and exposed.

I sat down in disgust. So that had been the purpose of the noxious chemicals.

"DAMN YOU!" I shouted. It would take months to grow everything back, if not years. I hugged myself and whimpered, shivering as I sat on the cold metal tiles.

||Please step into the shoes||

I looked up where the spotlight was pointed and spied a pair of shoes by the wall. Above the shoes, high on the wall, were two black tubes, a larger one and a smaller one, both made of some kind of shiny black fabric.

"Not again," I sighed.


I sulked for a bit and spent some time inspecting the room.

||Please step into the shoes||

The room was very strange. First there were the metal tiles which covered the floor. But the tiles weren't all the same size. On one side of the room they were small (about 2"/5cm wide with large gaps between them) which made it painful to walk. On the other side they were full size (about 4"/10cm wide with almost no gap at all), smooth and cool.

And then there were the walls, which were covered with small buttons, at least one button every 2 feet ( .7m) or so, randomly placed all over the walls, some very near the floor, some just as high as I could reach. I tried pressing the buttons but nothing happened.

||Please step into the shoes||

Besides that, the room had another door, which would presumably open once I had finished training, and several curious slots in the wall.

||Please step into the shoes||

With a sigh I succumbed to the inevitable. The shoes where a pair of ladies pumps with 3" heels. Clearly I was going to be learning how to walk in high-heels.

"Strange," I mumbled. The shoes were literally attached to the walls. I couldn't move them to put them on. Instead, while standing, I threaded my feet into them. They were a very loose fit -- how was I going to walk in them? I wondered. They would fall off after a single step.

||Now slip into the corset|| said the voice.

"What?" I exclaimed with surprise, "A corset?" From above, the first of the large tubes slid slowly down the wall. Just as it reached my head I made up my mind and slid my body into it, arms first, then my head and shoulders. It was also very loose, so I slid easily into it. The corset moved slowly down, eventually settling at my waist. It was long, stretching from my crotch all the way to my underarms.

"Unh!" I looked down in surprise. Built into the bra cups of the corset were large falsies with big fat nipples which settled over my chest as the corset moved into place. They were quite large, at least an E cup on my body. I tentatively felt one of them, it felt quite realistic, if a bit cool to the touch.

||Now put your head into the collar|| said the voice.

The small tube was sliding down from above. Deciding not to resist, I held steady as it slipped over my head, stopping when it was around my neck.

Just then I panicked realizing I could be strangled to death by this contraption! I struggled, frantically trying to disengage myself.

But it was too late. The corset, the collar, and the shoes all began to gradually tighten around my body.

As they tightened, the voice began to count up. |One|... |Two|...

Realizing it was hopeless, I stopped struggling, and instead concentrated on making myself as comfortable as possible. Already the corset and collar had reached my natural, at-rest, body contours.

|Three| ... A snug fit. The collar and shoes stopped tightening, but the corset continued.

|Four| ... Tighter, definitely constricting.

|Five|... "Ah!" I gasped. The corset's grip became vise-like.

|Six| ... Oh my god.

|Seven|

Finally, the corset stopped tightening.

And then, with a loud |SNAP|! the corset, collar, and shoes all became detached from the wall and I staggered forward, barely maintaining my balance. With one hand against the wall to steady myself, I tried to catch my breath, but try as I could, it only came out in short gasps.

The collar tightly gripped about my neck, stretching it and holding my head high and slightly tilted up. The corset prevented any slouching or bending over, and the shoes kept my feet pointed and arched. I tried to reach the clasps, but they were closed with some strange attachment that I couldn't maneuver.

I tried to walk and quickly discovered that the shoes were joined by a short chord, about a foot long. "Thank god the heels aren't higher," I muttered. "How long will I be punished like this?"

I looked down. Christ, my cock was hard. Why the fuck was that? My cock bobbed into the air, just below where the corset stopped. It demanded attention. I reached down and stroked it. I rubbed my other hand over my corset feeling the stays built into the satin fabric. My abdomen and sides felt so tight and smooth. Wow. The leather collar was so stiff and tight. It molded itself to my neck and forcibly held my head up high and proper, holding me in such a tight, intimate, demanding grip. And the breast forms were squeezed and pushed together by the corset, I thought the front of it might burst. When my hand ran over the false breasts, feeling the nipples and how large they were, I couldn't help myself.

I came, shooting all over the wall. All my worries and tensions drained out of me and I almost collapsed.

"What's wrong with me?" I muttered. "What's happening to me?" I began to wonder what might have been in the mixture I had sucked out of the mannequin's penis. Was I more docile and horny than usual?


Finally I gathered my wits and wondered what I was supposed to do now. Looking around the room I noticed a light blinking. I carefully walked over to it, trying to get used to all of the posture equipment. The cord between my shoes forced me to take short steps. The heavy breasts threw of my center of balance, and I had to push my shoulders back to compensate, which appeared to thrust the breasts out even further. The collar and corset forced my entire upper body to stay straight as a line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.