House Training
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When I finally woke up, I checked my watch and it was 8 AM the next morning. But still the room was completely dark except for the illuminated mannequin. I hadn't expected to sleep so long. Was there something in the seminal discharge I had drunk the night before?

As I gradually woke up, I felt a growing discomfort: I had to urinate. What now? Just go in the corner?

Eventually I became fully awake and got out of bed. As soon as I did, the bed retracted back into the wall and the flashing light next to its handled turned off.

Wondering what to do, I walked over to the mannequin again, and looked into his eyes. I had survived his subjugation the previous night. What would be required of me today?

Curious, and a bit horny, I knelt carefully in front of the mannequin, and placed my lips around his cock, giving it a tentative suck.

Nothing happened.

I reached into the cuffs and grasped his buns.

Nothing moved. No clicks, no hands, nothing. The mannequin just stood there, staring down at me, impassive and immobile.

Eventually I gave up, disentangled myself from the mannequin and stood up. What now?

Just then I noticed that one of the doors was ajar. My heart leapt up. Was I free?

It was the wrong door. I opened it up and saw a toilet and a small shower. Well, it was certainly better than soiling my cell, I reasoned. I stepped into the bathroom and by force of habit I closed the door behind me.

|Click| It locked behind me. Of course.

||TRAINING ENGAGED|| Intoned a voice from a speaker in the ceiling. ||LEVEL 2, CLEANING||

"That's just great," I muttered to myself. I sat on the toilet and did my business. It flushed automatically.

When I opened the shower door, I stopped short. There was no water nozzle, no faucet or hot and cold controls.

Instead, there was a rack.

That's the only possible description. It was a big open square, like a huge picture frame sticking straight out from the wall. At the top were wrist cuffs. At the bottom were little shelves with ankle cuffs where I was supposed to stand-- like metal bondage flip-flops or something.

||Please stand in the frame|| The speaker in the ceiling requested.

"The hell with that!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. In frustration I slammed the shower door shut before crumpling to the floor, sobbing hysterically.


But what could I do? Locked in the bathroom with no escape.

||Please stand in the frame||

The exit door was securely locked. There was a second door in the bathroom, but it was locked too.

||Please stand in the frame||

I sat on the toilet getting used to the idea. "If the fucking house wanted to kill me," I reasoned, "it already would have." Once I had gotten used to the mannequin, it wasn't so bad. Just horribly degrading.

"And I can live with degrading," I reasoned with myself. "I can suffer whatever's necessary to get out of this hell-hole."

||Please stand in the frame||

I got up, removed my underwear, and dropped it on the floor. All of my other clothing was locked behind me in the other room. With a sigh, I opened the shower door and stepped into the shower. The frame was waiting for me.

Gingerly, I stepped up onto the foot pads at the base of the frame.

||Place the tube in your mouth||

Looking up, I noticed a tube with a strange, bulbous end hanging from the middle of the frame. I pulled it down and put it in my mouth. There were impressions in the tube that were obviously intended for my teeth. The tube was attached to a snorkel-mask which fit around my eyes.

||Grasp the handles at the top||

Just above each wrist cuff was a handle. I grasped both of the handles.

||Thank you||

|Click| - |Click| - |Click| - |Click|

Four cuffs closed over my wrists and angles. I was trapped, spread-eagle, on the frame. The foot pads slid further apart, separating my legs and exposing my penis and balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.