House Training
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The room was completely dark. I felt around for a light switch but couldn't find any. I stood for a second trying to adjust my eyes to the light. It turned out to be a modestly-sized room, at least by the standards of the rest of the house.

As I stepped further into the room, my eyes adjusted and I could just barely make out something against the far wall of the room. As I slowly walked over to it...

|Click| The door closed softly behind me, leaving me in complete darkness.

"Shit!" I scrambled for the door. It had no door knob on the inside! I was locked in. Frantic, I began feeling all around the door and the walls for a light switch, my panic beginning to overwhelm me.

Finally, I found a button and pressed it.

||TRAINING ENGAGED|| Said a voice. ||BEGIN LEVEL 1, SUBJEGATION||

|snap| An overhead spot-light turned on and I could finally see the room. The spot light was aimed at a mannequin standing at the far wall.

A male mannequin. Anatomically correct. Arms and hands by its side, with a large, 8-inch penis, very hard.

||Kneel before me|| the mannequin said.

"Oh my god," I said as I crumpled to the floor.


"Shit!" I jerked awake, feeling bruised where my elbow had hit the floor when I fainted.

||Kneel before me||

Steadying my breath, I backed as far away from the mannequin as possible to asses the situation. The room was completely bare, except for the mannequin on the far wall. There were just two doors, the one through which I had entered, and a second one. Neither door had a doorknob. Both were locked.

What is this? I wondered. Some kind of perverted Halloween haunted house? Some weird sex game?

Regardless, the question was how to get out. Walking over to the doors, I tried in-vain to pry them open with my pocket knife. The doors were made of steel and the walls were made of cinderblock, and it was obvious that no amount of pounding would get me anywhere.

||Kneel before me|| the mannequin waited patiently.

Tentatively, I stepped over to him, looking more closely. The muscles on his body were not fully rendered giving him the appearance more like an art-deco sculpture than an actual human. His head was very smooth with eyes closed and no facial hair, and tilted down somewhat, as if facing someone kneeling before him. As a sculpture he was compelling. He radiated strength and power, in ways I couldn't quite define.

I reached out and touched him.

||Kneel before me|| His voice came from a speaker somewhere inside.

I jumped back, frightened. His arms had moved! Only very slightly, but it was obvious that they were hinged on the inside, and possibly motorized. The skin felt like smooth rubber.

I looked down. In front of the mannequin were two long boxes, each about 8 inches wide and 3 feet long, both richly padded. Clearly I was meant to kneel before him and place each leg, lengthwise, in a box.

I reached out and touched his penis. It bobbed and a drip of fluid appeared at its tip.

||Kneel before me||

"Screw that" I muttered.


It took less time than you might think. Just a couple of hours and I had given up. And then I began to worry. What if I get stuck here? What if the systems break down? What if nothing happens when I do as instructed?

Visions of dying without food or water swirled through my mind and I began to feel desperately thirsty. I looked over at the mannequin's hard penis, thrusting out at me. The tip glistened with moisture.

"OK," I thought to myself, "I'm all alone. No one will see this, right? So why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

I walked slowly over to the mannequin.

||Kneel before me||

I carefully knelt down before the mannequin, his form rising powerfully over me. I knelt down on each pad and put my lower leg into each box. The boxes were padded with soft foam covered with satin and were very comfortable.

||Very good|| said the mannequin. ||Now kiss my cock||

After hearing the mannequin repeat the same phrase for the last two hours, it took me a second to realize that he had just said something new.

I leaned over and kissed the tip of the penis, then pulled back quickly. It was warm, and it jumped a bit when I touched it.

||YES|| the mannequin intoned. ||Now put your hands in the cuffs||

"What cuffs??" I asked, alarmed, but then I noticed them. They were attached to his hips and were made of wide strips of canvas.

I hesitated. This was too much. But what else could I do?

||PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE CUFFS|| the mannequin demanded.

Startled, I jumped to obey. With growing trepidation, I slipped my hands into the cuffs attached to his hips. What was I getting myself into?

For a few moments, nothing happened.

||Grab my ass|| the mannequin requested. I reached forward with my hands, pushing the cuffs just past my wrists and grabbed his ass. His penis brushed my ear as I leaned forward.

||Firmly|| I grabbed his ass more vigorously.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.