Charlady's Jamboree - Cover

Charlady's Jamboree

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Sub missive slut is in London for two weeks and here are some of her adventures for that period.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Now with only three more days before Charlady is due to return to Scotland for who knows how long, I decide that we would go out and celebrate her being here. I told her to choose what she wanted to wear with only one proviso and that was that she should wear a skirt instead of trousers.

Charlady eyed me strangely for this was the first time she had been allowed to select what she wanted to wear and so a little hesitantly she asked if this would be ok or would that be better. To all these questions I answered the same, if that's what you want to wear then wear it.

She eventually chose a white semi transparent blouse, pale powder blue quarter cup bra, plain black pencil skirt and pale powder blue lacy panties. She rather nervously asked if she had to wear stockings, self supporting or suspender type, and if she was to pop anything into her cunt before we went out. I answered with Stockings are an option if you wish to wear them; their type is entirely up to you if you do! As for popping anything up inside your cunt, if it makes you feel better to do so then by all means do it, if not then that too is fine!"

Charlady suddenly sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Have I upset you master in some way for it's not like you not to give me specific instructions on how to dress!"

I responded by saying, "Normally I would select your attire but as this is a celebration I want you to pick and choose how you will look, for I have every confidence you will look as sexy and horny as in anything I would pick for you!"

So by 6 pm we were ready to set off to the public house known as the Carpenter's Arms in an area of Enfield known as Crewes Hill. By the time we arrived Charlady had chilled out a bit and was no longer worried that she had been the one to select her clothes. We entered the pub and after purchasing a drink made our way towards the rear of the bar area. In fact we choose a dimly lit booth beside the games room which appeared in darkness and not far from our booth were the ladies and Gents toilets.

As we sat quietly sipping our drinks I slipped an arm around Charlady, leaned into her and began nibbling her ear. I know of old, that charlady loves her ears nibbled and usually when coupled with well chosen words in her ear often gets extremely excited. As my hand dropped on to her thigh, I began telling her, "You are my horny little cock teasing slut; my wanton whore of a cum bucket, you would like me to slide my hand up your thigh to your hot horny cunt and slip one or two fingers into your honey box whilst thumbing your clit!"

Although my hand had not moved she opened her legs and began breathing hotly a mumbled, "Yes, Oh master, Yes please!"

I slipped my hand under the hem of her skirt and began stroking her thigh close to but not touching her panty covered crotch; all the time asking, "Are your nipples rock hard and your cunt bubbling up to be soaking wet my little fuck slut tramp!" More heavy breathing greeted each question.

Suddenly I noticed a woman in her mid thirties going into the ladies toilet; I turned to Charlady and instructed her, "You my little horny cunt, will go into the ladies toilet and remove your blouse and bra, making sure the woman who has just gone in there gets to see you topless, then you will whilst she is still watching raise your skirt and remove your panties making sure they are good and wet. When you return to me you will be wearing your blouse but your underwear will be presented to me in my hand!"

Charlady's eyes glazed over as she now realised why I had allowed her to select her dress code. Silently she stood up and walked unsteadily towards the ladies toilet, it was not the drink which made her unsteady on her feet but I suspect the thrill of what was about to happen.

She disappeared into the loo and now takes over the story. As ordered by my master, I entered the toilet and noticed the woman was in a cubicle. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped off my bra, when the door of the cubicle opened. The woman gave me quite a stare so I pretended that I had spilt something on my blouse and bra and began to go through the actions of sponging it off. I noticed in the mirror the woman did not try to leave the toilet and as I glanced into the mirror in her direction I smiled and received a pleasant smile back.

It was the lady who first spoke, "Having a little trouble, my dear!" she said. I nodded although never attempting to cover my breasts. Then the woman stepped forward and leaned into me, "Would you like a little help?" she asked. Thinking quickly on my feet I answered, "Why that would be great, but I must confess that I am not alone! My master is outside by the games room and required me to remove my bra and panties in the presence of another lady before I may return to him!"

I thought as much for I noticed the pair of you when I came in here" she added, "Well let's get the panties off you then my dear!" she added.

I asked her to wait and allow me to carry out my masters wishes before saying any more! She stepped back and watched as I turned towards her and raised my skirt, before sliding the panties slowly to my ankles. I felt so wickedly excited baring my shaved cunt to this kindly stranger and I wanted so much to see her reaction when she saw my clit ring. As I stepped from my panties and bent to pick them up we almost bumped into each other as she also bent to retrieve my panties.

She suddenly spoke, "I see your master likes you to be ringed! I have always like the idea of a clit ring or nipples bars but could never pluck up courage to have it done" she continued.

"Oh my master did not demand my clit ring, my ex boyfriend suggested it and I jumped at the chance but I too could never endure the pain of a nipple piercing for your nipples have nerves running through them where as this clit ring just passes through skin." I ventured.

Without another word, the woman reached her hand out and lightly touched my clit ring, sending shivers of excitement up my spine. She commented how nice it felt and how reactive it made my clit. As she stood back up we were suddenly kissing as she forced her tongue into my mouth and her hands began playing with my already erect nipples. Her hot breath and probing tongue bathed the inside of my mouth sending me spiralling up towards an overwhelming orgasm. Her agile fingers pinched teased and twisted my nipples as if she was trying to tune in a radio, but in fact she was tuning in my feelings to fever pitch. She broke away from our kiss and told me she wanted to eat my bubbling over wet cunt.

Master Ray had never said anything about it going this far and I was concerned if I refused her I may be in trouble with him and yet if I let her and came would that too land me in bother with his wishes. By the time I had accessed the possibilities she was already dipping her tongue into my over heated cunt. I was now lost she could have dragged me out into the middle of the large open car park and would have been powerless to resist her.

My breath quickened even further as my desire to climax over rode my sense of safety, my humiliation was made complete when the toilet door opened and in walked a young woman of about 19 years of age. She looked me over as I stood here naked from the waist up and a woman knelt between my legs lapping at my cunt making me moan and groan. I must confess what happened next shocked me a little, for the young woman went into the nearest cubicle and wedged the door open as she raised her shirt pulled off her panties and stood directly above the pan and began to pee. I saw the line of yellowish piss flowing like a jet stream from her hairy cunt and heard it splashing in to the pan some three feet below.

This was the final straw as suddenly without any control from me my entire body shook and small explosions went off inside my brain as I flooded the hungry sucking mouth with my juices. Just as quickly the woman sucking my cunt was stood and gone, I grabbed my blouse and underwear ran into a cubicle and bolted myself in. Quickly I donned my blouse and as I stepped from the cubicle the young woman grabbed my arm and suddenly thrust her mouth onto mine. Her tongue forced open my mouth it fought to tickle my tonsils.

Then just as quickly she withdrew it and called me a fucking slut as she departed. I walked from the ladies on extremely wobbly legs, slid into the seat beside Master Ray before I fell flat on my face and handed over my bra and panties. Master Ray then as a matter of fact demanded to know what had happened in the ladies and as I described the action he had his hand stroking my swollen and inflamed cunt lips.

Master Ray takes over the story. As my finger inched its way inside her cunt, the young woman and what appeared to be her boyfriend appeared and introduced themselves to us as Mandy and Judd, Judd asked if it was true that Charlady had just been in the ladies topless with a stranger sucking her cunt in full view of anyone going in there. I answered by saying, yes and it is also true that it turned your girlfriend on so much she could not resist stealing a forceful kiss.

The couple offered to buy us a drink, which we kindly accepted and the two women went off to the bar whilst Judd and I talked. The very first thing he asked me was how did I get to dominate such a sexy looking woman and could anyone do it. I tried to explain that not all women take to being dominated as easily as my Slut Charlady. We were just getting into discussing the pros and cons of being a dominant male when the older woman from the ladies stopped by with her husband.

They introduced themselves as Rosy and Joseph, although they were nervous of Judd, Joseph managed to tell me that he was aware of the action which had taken place and wondered if Charlady and I would like to join them. I suggested that as Charlady had enticed the two couples to come over why didn't we all sit down together here and get to know one another a little better.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.