Charlady's Jamboree - Cover

Charlady's Jamboree

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Sub missive slut is in London for two weeks and here are some of her adventures for that period.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

During the night, I was awakened by strange noises, which were best described as murmurings. As my head cleared and I became wide awake I was aware they were coming from the sleeping form of Charlady. In her sleep she twitched, which was unusual for her, she was making soft whimpering almost gurgling sounds, as she moved around the sheets came off he and I could clearly see the wetness of her cunt lips. She was having a vivid wet dream; I was tempted to slide my fingers down to her cunt and bring her to the climax she was dreaming about but decide to watch instead.

Her legs were open and her clit erect pushing her clit ring into clear view, her hands were now squeezing and pinching her soft breasts and nipples. Suddenly she groaned as she went stiff, at that exact same moment I witnessed the clear juices from her cunt shoot three feet into the air and cascade down back over her legs like a waterfall. Suddenly Charlady sat up and apologised at the wet patch on the bed. I cuddled her and smiled; I admitted it was the most erotic natural thing I had ever seen and she had no need to apologise nor should she be embarrassed.

I fetched a towel and warm sponge; then while she cleaned herself up a little she was telling me of her dream. She was back on the beach naked as before but this time there were thirty guys all lined up, she had to work her way down the line sucking their cocks to full erection and then as she moved on to the next the previous one had to select a hole to fuck, wearing a condom of course. As soon as he had cum he poured the contents of the condom on to her skin and joined the end of the line. She confessed that the thought of being covered from head to foot in thick white sticky cum excited her beyond her wildest dreams.

As we cuddled we settled back down to sleep and eventually dropped off to sleep; waking again at 9.00am. Charlady kissed me and said "Master please allow me to make you your breakfast!" with that she leapt out of bed and disappeared downstairs without even bothering to dress, twenty minutes later, she was stood beside the bed holding out a tray with scrambled egg on toast and a large mug of tea. She placed the tray on the bedside cabinet and held out my tea. In anticipation she had her legs open and the back of my hand was soon pressed against her cunt lips as she rocked steadily.

I teased her by reminding her of her dream, last night, "So my slut wants to take a bath in cold sticky spunk, maybe I should make you wank off a stallion into a carrier bag and tip that over your head as a spunk shower!"

Charlady suddenly gasped, "Agggh how gross, I could never interfere with an animal in such a way!"

I calmed her down by saying I was glad to hear it but used the reference only as a hint of the amount of spunk such an animal produces and not as a suggestion she should do it. She laughed as she admitted that animal spunk had no effect on her but man's baby making seed was another matter altogether. She really felt slutty taking several different men's cocks into her body and wearing the spunk as a trophy almost. Suddenly I had to take the mug from her hand as she started trembling violently as her orgasm erupted. After eating my breakfast I joined Charlady in the shower and instructed her to stand perfectly still whilst I washed her. My soapy fingers were soon buried in her anal chute and pussy. She was groaning as my fingers tried to touch through her thin membrane between them.

I allowed her another orgasm before we finally washed ourselves off and dried each other. Later as we were in the bedroom getting dressed I insisted that she wear the Ben Wah balls up her cunt for the day, and even joked that she was going to be jogging on the spot later and heaven help her if she climaxed before I allowed her too.

AS today was Friday and I knew we would be going to Epping Forest later, I wanted Charlady to be hungry for sex but a little humiliated as well and that was why Charlady was dressed in a salmon pink jogging suit, no bra underneath although she was allowed to wear panties to keep the balls in place. Beneath the jacket of the jogging suit she was naked and I unzipped the top to halfway, revealing a lot of her cleavage.

Now as I sat on the settee, I ordered Charlady to begin her exercises by jogging on the spot for ten minutes. After five minutes I had her lay across my lap as my hands traced the contours of her arse, outside the bottoms, I slipped my hand between her legs pressing the material up tight against her cunt. Then I returned my hand to the small of her back, slipped it beneath the material of her bottoms but outside her panties and again slipped between her legs, her panties were already soaking wet and the lacy feel added to her excitement as it brushed against her clit. For the third time I returned my hand back to the small of her back and once more slipped it inside the bottoms only this time also inside her panties, her soft skin felt hot and tingly as I slipped my hand between the cheeks of her arse.

Charlady groaned as I ran my fingernail over her anal ring teasing it but never offering any real hope of my finger sliding inside. I continued down to her cunt lips which were already spread, the wet stickiness of her cunt juice wrapped around my finger and again my finger nail lightly grazed her clit base. Charlady jumped slightly at this which caused my finger nail to catch her clit ring and tug it slightly. Her cunt jerked as a flush of juiced ran over my hand.

Returning my hand back to the small of her back I again traced the contours of her arse over the outside of her clothing and pressed tightly into her cunt, Involuntarily Charlady humped against my hand before I quickly removed it, telling her No my horny cunt, not yet for you have five more minutes of jogging to complete.

I ordered her to stand and return to her jogging noticing as she did so the wet stain patch on the gusset of her jogging bottoms. I could clearly see the effects that the Balls were having in stimulating the walls of her cunt and knowing Charlady's capacity for creating her cunt juices I could imagine them pouring from her cunt lips and being soaked up by the bottoms.

As she neared her completion of the second five minutes she asked for permission to cum but I denied her this right at this point instead I ordered her to do 25 star jumps and delighted in watching her tits bounce and threaten to escape her loose fitting jacket. Poor Charlady tried her very best to refrain from coming but the star jumps really tossed around the Ben Wah balls creating tidal waves of vibrations deep with her cunt. Suddenly she stood rigid panting like an old mare, her face bright red as she clutched her groin area, her orgasm proving for too strong to be denied.

By now the wet dark patch on her bottoms covered most of the area of her pubic zone and was increasing by the second, spreading down both legs like a river. Panting out of breath Charlady kept apologising and begging for forgiveness that she had dared to come without permission. I could not help but smile and told her she would not face punishment on this occasion although I did tell her that as a reminder of her humiliation I would be taking a couple of photos of her in her present situation. Charlady begged me not to but as the alternative was to wear the wet sticky clothing until we left later that afternoon she agreed.

I quickly took the pictures and allowed her to go clean up and put on a skirt and top but told her that the balls must stay in place. She asked if she was allowed to change her panties and I agreed.

A still jittery Charlady returned to my side some fifteen minutes later smelling all fresh and clean again. I asked her if she had played with herself whilst showering and she answered with an honest sounding no, because I had not told her she could.

By now it was dinner time so we had sandwiches for lunch and sat out in the sunshine of the garden, making small talk although Charlady was quick to avoid any mention of her wet dream during the night. I engaged her in conversation though of a more personal nature curious to find out her feelings on her body for she is a creature of habit, like most women she has pet hates for her body.

She confessed that her stomach was one of her pet hates, for she felt it was too big and therefore made her look overweight. I told her that her stomach was not too big in fact I thought it just about right for the lengths of cock she would really love to have up her cunt. She blushed but smiled, adding that her tits were not perky enough for her liking but I told her again that her tits were ideal for sucking and squeezing around cocks. She had recently discovered the thrills of having her tits bound, so I explained that if she had any smaller or perkier tits that she would not have known the pleasure of having her tits wrapped around a hot throbbing cock or the exquisite pleasure of the blood pounding in her nipples after having her tits tightly bound by soft Japanese bondage ropes.

I told her that her full luscious lips were also a good feature as they always extruded the feeling of sensuality and looked fucking ace wrapped around my cock sucking the life force cream from my very balls. Charlady smiled at my comments and I reminded her that the way she sashayed as she walked really highlight her sexy arse and long slender legs, In fact I reminded her it was often her legs and arse that attracted so many of the cocks she loved to suck with those full loving lips of hers.

I knew my conversation was having some effect on Charlady for she kept changing her sitting position and always looked a little flushed, my next comment really sent her over the edge. "Charlady, fetch me one of your bras, a short length of my silk ropes, your largest vibrator and a medium sized butt plug! This instant!" I demanded.

Quickly she hurried off, upon her return she almost hesitantly waited at the back door to my garden before I beckoned her to me. She approached me with in trepidation fearing what may be about to happen till I reminded her that she had been naked in my back garden before now and had even held a conversation with my neighbour John whilst naked out there.

I ordered her to remove her top, before binding her tits in a figure of eight and even managed to stick the large vibrator up between them. I took her bra and folded the cups in on themselves making a platform bra and slipped this on her, this served two purposes as it thrust her tits up and out and stopped the vibrator falling through the bottom. I then made her turn round and raise her skirt, drop her panties as I slipped the butt plug square home up her anal chute. I then allowed her to replace her panties and lower her skirt. I reached under her bra finding the base of the vibrator and turned it on full power, her tits jiggled with the vibrations it caused. Charlady grasped her top and almost pleadingly looked for permission to put it on. I then told her she was to sit out here catch a bit of a suntan without her top on.

Charlady knew better than to argue, so she sat in the sunshine, tits bound up tight her nipples engorged with blood and trembling with the vibrations whilst the full feeling of the butt plug made it a little uncomfortable to sit in some positions which led to her changing positions frequently and triggering Ball vibrations in her soaking wet cunt.

I mentioned to her that she had only an hour to sit out here before it was time for us to leave for Epping Forest, so what could possibly happen. Almost on cue, John came out into his garden and spotted Charlady straight away. Leaning on the fence he engaged her in conversation about how she was and what had she been up to since he had last seen her, all the time staring at her bound shaking tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.