Charlady's Jamboree
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Sub missive slut is in London for two weeks and here are some of her adventures for that period.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Having woke up at 4 pm, there was little point in dressing so both Master

Ray and Charlady remained as naked as the day they were born. In the kitchen as charlady washed a few pots, Ray could not resist creeping up behind her and splashing warm water onto her tits. Standing so close behind her his erection was nudging her in the butt. Charlady began rubbing her arse cheeks against the stiffness until the water splashed her tits and then she giggled and tried to duck away from the water.

In fits of Laughter, Ray grabbed out to catch Charlady and managed to make contact with her rock hard nipple. In fact he caught her nipple between two fingers and as she struggled to escape it ended up rolling between them, causing charlady to squeal in delight.

Suddenly Ray demanded she stand still or face a spanking, to which charlady laughed and tried to squeeze past him. Grabbing her and in the tussle they ended up in a heap on the floor with Charlady conveniently placed across Ray's lap. Whack he landed the first spank, keeping his hand in contact with her flesh, as the warmth from that first slap spread back into his hand he stroked downward towards her anal ring, running his index finger down the crack of her arse and lightly over her ring, pressing further down it pressed against her swollen cunt lips and up against her erect clit, before nudging her clit ring. This caused Charlady to shudder on his lap which in turn massaged his erect cock and drove his passions up another notch or two.

Whack. The second slap landed on her blushing pink cheeks, another jolt of heat shot through her ass directly to her clit; again the hand remained in contact before sliding over the same path as previously. Whack. The third slap landed. Whack. The fourth spank landed. Quickly followed by fifth and sixth; after each spank Charlady rocked forward brushing her pubic bone across his painfully stiff cock. Instead of the expected cries of pain Charlady emitted squeals of delight.

Charlady tried her best to manoeuvre herself a few more inches forward knowing this would place Master Ray's cock at the entrance to her heated cunt. Master Ray was aware of what she was trying to achieve but allowed her to continue as though he was oblivious to her antics. Suddenly he felt the hot wet opening of her cunt engulf his cock head, charlady upon feeling this plunged herself down as hard as she could and swallowed the whole seven inches in one movement. She groaned in ecstasy as she felt the tip of his cock trying to gain entry into her womb. Soon she was bouncing up and down on her Master's cock calling out for him to fill the slut bitch's cunt with his baby making seed; fuck the whore's brains out she begged; Make your wanton tart beg for release.

As she bounced frantically on Ray's lap, he reached around her and found her anal ring, slipping his index finger deep inside her anal chute, at the same time he lean slightly forward and began sucking hard on her erect nipples. As Charlady's passions rose so did the pitch of her vocal cries; Her climax broke at the exact same moment as Ray released his pent up sperm deep inside her cunt, she sweating body slid against Ray's sweaty torso and her cunt spasm-med as her juices squirted forth and soaked the upper thighs of her master.

She collapsed forward panting heavily, mumbling incoherently as a baby. After a short while she passionately kissed her master's face thanking him profusely for filling her wanton cunt. She then slowly rose and clasping her cunt behind her palm she scooted off to the shower room. It was clear she was trying to hold in the lashings of spunk slowly trying to drip from her cunt. Ray followed her to the shower room just in time to see Charlady licking her spunk stained palm. As he watched he saw her scooping the spunk from her cunt on three fingers and sucking them clean.

Ray sneaked away with a massive smile on his face, and started to prepare an evening meal. After dining charlady snuggled up to Ray as they settled down to watch an evening of Television together. At 10 30pm they retired to bed after first sharing an erotic shower together. At one point Charlady was stood with the shower flow cascading down her body whilst Ray was knelt with his mouth latched on to her cunt and his tongue buried inside her swollen cunt.

As they lay in bed, Charlady casually enquired what was planned for tomorrow, which was greeted by laughter from Ray. He quipped, "You know better than that, my horny little bitch, Ask no question tell no lies!" Charlady feigned a scowl as she returned his laughter with a broad smile.

Eventually they drifted off to sleep and woke fully refreshed at 7.30 am. Ray was first out of bed and made Charlady a breakfast of Tea, marmalade, toast and boiled eggs. When Charlady had eaten she asked what she was to wear for today. I burst out laughing and explained that today we were going to St Olaf's and there she would not be wearing anything, so she could choose to wear whatever she liked up to us arriving.

After separate showers, we climb in my car and started driving into Essex; the traffic was light but Charlady beside me lightened my journey for she wore a lacy top which clearly showed her large breasts and erect nipples. If I were to say that she finished this off with a pair of hot pants, I would be over stating the case. These hot pants were so micro that the gusset disappeared into the crack of her already juicing cunt. I was not the only person to notice her dress sense for a Range rover kept pace with us along the A12 dual carriage way.

At one point he was beside us and tooting, as we looked in his direction he gave us a thumbs up and even hinted at us pulling in as a café service area. I quickly asked Charlady if she fancied pulling in but she said she preferred to flash him her tits and for us to keep driving. Suddenly she turned to face him, twisting in her seat; she gripped both sides of her lacy top and then raised her arms. For a good thirty seconds she showed him her full frontal view of her tits, he swerved initially but managed to regain control.

Then she covered up and pointed to a service sign, she indicated she wanted to pull in and he immediately nodded. He began to indicate and slow to a stop whilst with charlady laughing we continued along the road actually speeding up.

Soon we approached the sign posts for the St Olaf's Beach, and five minutes later we pulled into a car park. Pulling up as near to the beach entrance as possible; I ordered Charlady to remove her clothes as did I. Taking a beach rug from the boot of my car we walked slowly onto the beach. There were about ten people mainly young males already on the beach. We set out the rug in a quiet area and laid out catching the sun's rays.

As we laid down, I noticed the attention of the others on the beach seemed to be attracted to Charlady's large breasts and shaved cunt, also the fact her erect clit was forcing her clit ring to be displayed may have had a effect on the situation as well.

Charlady was well aware of the sensation she was causing, and I suspect the effect all this attention was having on Charlady, I sensed her cunt was bubbling away. I whispered to Charlady to open her legs casually, I told her to flash her cunt at all who were prepared to look her way. I already could see that her nipples were rock hard and her cunt lips were open and wet looking.

I got up and walked towards the sea, as I approached the group of men I called them over and told them of my slutty girlfriend, who could not resist cock of any type. I hinted that they could have her provided they had condoms; I suggested that two of them go over to her and simply stand looking down at her whilst stroking their cocks. I knew watching two strangers slowly wanking would send her over the top and make her eager to sample as much cock as she could get. I told them to keep wanking till I arrived with the rest then the real fun could start.

I figured Charlady was about to take on seven randy cocks and if things worked out she would achieve a personal ambition of hers to take a cock in her mouth, cunt and arse at the same time. With that I continued into the sea and turned to watch; two of the youths went over to Charlady who looking up must have had a perfect view of their semi erect cocks. Her face was a picture as the two began talking to her whilst casually handling their own cocks. Her face flushed but she did not try to get away nor did she even try to look away. I casually strolled back towards her backed up by the other five youths aged between 17 and 23 years of age.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.