Room With a View - Cover

Room With a View

Copyright© 2008 by Patricia51

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sally attends a business conference, meets another older well dressed woman and the pair work on seducing each other. A surprise visitor will lead into a second chapter. Codes will update with the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BDSM   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Sally looked around the crowded room and heaved a sigh of contentment. The fifty-odd year old brunette had been attending a three day seminar for small business owners and investors. The conference was set in an upscale hotel overlooking the beach. Sally had run a workshop on 401K and personal investment plans. She had picked up several new accounts for the company that she and her long-time girlfriend MaryAnn owned.

She had also provided a lot of free advice. Last night she had sat down with a couple on the verge of retirement to discuss their investing for their future. The couple had not been happy with their present advisor's suggestions and Sally had seen in an instant why. Refraining from making the meeting an attack on that blockhead's ideas, she had laid out a diversified course of action that would return approximately the same yield but with far less risk. She was happy to do so with only a hug from each of the couple as payment.

However the one drawback to spending all evening with the Larsons had been that she had remained celibate for a few too many days now. She had originally planned to let her hair down last night and get stupid, and get laid. Still, she smiled, the evening had been nice and there was always tonight. She sipped her drink and surveyed the crowd to see who might catch her eye.

As it turned out, it wasn't her eye that got caught. Sally's head came up as she detected one of her favorite sounds through the buzz of the conversation around her. It was the very slight rasp of a stocking covered leg being crossed over its mate. She did love that sound, one she often made herself when she was on the prowl. There was nothing like a good, sensuous leg cross with her skirt riding up her still shapely thighs to draw attention to her. It also served to capture her attention. Now, she searched the room, where DID that come from?

With the instincts that had been finely honed by years of being picked up and of picking up others, Sally headed towards the bar. She scanned the women sitting there. Not that one, not that one and heavens above not THAT one. Her eyes zeroed in on a pair of legs at the far end and then drifted up. That was the one. And there was an open stool next to her.

Sally sat down. Drawing her legs up under her a bit she hooked one high heel around one of the stool's legs and crossed the other one over it at the ankles. She ordered a Scotch on the rocks and took an appreciative sip before letting her eyes drift left and back down to the set of legs next to her.

Hmmm. Two tone brown heels with red backs, not too flashy but the splash of color was nice. Nude stockings covering well formed legs. They were a bit full but Sally preferred them that way. Much better than too skinny. Lush thighs and a garter strap and a flowered stocking top as well as smooth white skin showed below a black skirt.

Still letting her eyes travel up the other woman's body, Sally noted a red top with black accents covering a generous bosom. Obviously the other woman was full-bodied but once again, Sally appreciated that. Then her eyes met a pair of blue eyes that were laughing behind gold framed glasses.

"Well what do you think?"

Sally was rarely at a loss for words. She met that smiling face with a grin of her own. The other woman was amused, and possibly interested. Sally saw she was just a few years older than herself. That was nice. Sally liked a younger woman, or man, just as much as anyone else did, but someone her own age was a delight to be savored like a fine wine.

"I'd say that I enjoyed what I saw."

"Good." replied the other woman. "Because I gave you an inspection myself and I think you are also very enjoyable to look over."

With that both women laughed merrily. Sally held up her glass and the other woman clicked her own drink against it.

"I'm Sally."

"Martha."

"Well Martha why haven't I run across you already? Are you here for the conference?"

"No, I'm passing through on business. Just stopping here for the night. I was going to head for the restaurant but thought I'd have a drink first."

"Well I'm glad you did."

"So am I."

"Speaking of the restaurant, how about dinner?" inquired Sally.

"Sounds like a lovely idea," replied Martha, who matched her actions to her words by getting off her stool. Sally appreciated the way the other woman did it, reaching down with one foot and sliding off as she turned towards Sally. That her skirt rode way up was really only apparent to Sally's approving gaze. Thinking it only fair to repay the favor, Sally matched the blonde's movements, allowing her own short skirt to display her legs all the way to a glimpse of the black thong she was wearing.

The two women were practically nose to nose after they stood up. Eyes locked and said everything that needed to be said. Martha turned and led the way with Sally right behind her, her fingers trailing for just for a moment over the blonde's generous rear end.

By unspoken agreement, the two women allowed themselves to be seated facing each other across the table designed for a foursome. They shared a bottle of wine, an appetizer and enjoyed a relaxed meal together. Their conversation was light, amusing them both and giving away really nothing of substance.

That was on top of the table. Underneath, hidden by the linen table cloth, a completely different scenario was being played out. From the moment the women were seated, feet were slipped from heels and quested for each other. Sally slid the side of her foot up and down Martha's calf. Martha trapped Sally's foot with a quick leg cross, pinning the searching limb between her legs. A quick grin from Sally acknowledged the point to Martha, but the slightly younger woman responded by sliding her leg back and forth between the ones holding her. Only the two women could hear the subtle rasp of their stockings against each other and feel the electricity of their touches.

The foot play continued throughout the meal. Neither woman gave the slightest hint of the duel taking place under the table. Just as the two finished their meal, sat back and relaxed Sally slid down slightly in her chair. Her leg stretched, the nylon clad foot sliding up the inside of Martha's thigh. The questing toes brushed over the top of the stocking and over the bare skin before touching, however briefly, between the heavier woman's legs. A quick wiggle of those toes and Martha barely managed to smother a gasp before Sally pulled back her leg.

"Dessert?" inquired Sally innocently.

"Upstairs I would think," replied Martha. She fumbled in her pocketbook, turning slightly. Like a magician flourishing one hand to draw attention from the other, she produced a pen and signed her room number to the bill the waitress had discreetly left on the edge of the table. Her other hand slid across the leather seat and under Sally. When that woman lifted almost involuntarily, Martha slipped one finger under Sally's thong and between her ass cheeks. That finger slipped along Sally's cleft and pressed for one second against the dark puckered hole. Now it was Sally's turn to swallow a yelp.

A smoldering look between the pair left no doubt as to what was going to happen next. Both women attempted to stroll but by the time they had reached the elevator their pace was nearing a trot.

"What's your floor?" asked Martha.

"Four. Yours?"

"Seven."

"I can't wait that long," said Sally as she stabbed the button and the elevator door closed. "In the time we need to get up those three extra floors I plan to have you at least half undressed. Besides, you're going to love the view."

Sally flung open the door, Martha following her. Sally closed the door behind them and leaned against it for a moment before taking Martha's hand and guiding her towards the French doors that led out on to a balcony. She opened them and a salt breeze refreshed the room; accompanied by the low roar of the surf pounding on the sands below them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.