The Meeting of My Pride!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As a Dom Master I have trained several sluts both female and male, I never lose contact with them nd this tale is about a group meeting of some of my trainees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At 4 pm we headed out the back door and walking in single file, all as naked as the day we were born, walked for fifteen minutes to the wooded area. When we reached the copse, I spread the large picnic rug out and set the hampers down on the edge. The women started to undo the hampers till I told them to stop. Before we eat I have a few exercises for you to try.

I called the four men over to me and walked them over to the first two trees; producing the soft silk Japanese bondage ropes I tied the guys to the trunk and lowest branch of the tree. Then calling the six women over to me, I repeated the bondage on them but at the other tree.

Now I was the only person still able to move freely, so I picked up my heavy duty gardening gloves and walked a little ways away. I think only Eleanor realised what was about to come as she and Charlady had been the only ones to sample the effects previously. As I returned, the men and women saw the stinging nettles in my hand. All except Charlady and Eleanor began begging for me not to do it.

I laughed as I approached Roger, lightly stroking the underside of his cock with the nettles, right up to his cock head, I quickly then moved on to Bob, Jerry and Paul repeating the treatment on each of them. Stepping quickly over to the women, I approached Antoinette where I lightly traced her cunt lips and up between the arse cheeks with the nettles before flicking her nipples with the stinging plants. This again was repeated on each of the women in turn, Eleanor, Charlady, Katie, Linda, and Susie. I then stepped back to observe.

As soon as the stinging sensations began all ten victims began struggling against their bonds, the tingling itch was driving them mad and their hands were tied so they could not scratch. I learnt long ago that the stinging nettles on a woman's clit was far better than any vibrator and usually lasted for twenty minutes. Eleanor was the first woman I experimented on with the stinging nettles many years before and she loved it, telling me the urge to scratch the itch was as good as the tingling sensation was in her clit. She later confessed to trying herself; only going just a bit too far by putting the stinging nettles inside her cunt but that was absolute agony for days.

I watched the men as I was interested in the effects on them as much as the effects on the women. The men all sported raging hard cocks so it did not affect their ability to maintain an erection. Just then Bob groaned as his cock erupted spurting its white fluid high in an arc on to the grass in front of him. He had actually ejaculated without his cock being touched; I found this interesting so I wondered what the effect of light touches of stinging nettles would be on his anal ring. I was almost tempted to try it out on bob as he had just cum so would endure the sensations for longer now.

Then as if orchestrated, first Linda, then Antoinette, Susie and Katie began moaning their way through their orgasms. This triggered Eleanor, Charlady, Roger, and Paul. I was surprised that Jerry had not cum yet for the information from Eleanor was that he had little staying power. It later transpired that Eleanor had been using this self same nettle patch as a training utensil with Jerry so the surprise aspect was no longer valid.

Despite the guys shooting their loads the stinging sensations were maintaining their erections. I also noticed that Charlady had that wistful look in her eyes once again, for she never liked to see good spunk go to waste, and as these three loads had done falling on the grass.

I quickly untied everyone and led them over to the picnic blanket. As we unpacked the food I insisted that no one was allowed to touch themselves; although I did mention I had some good plans for desert a little later.

We all ate heartily on sandwiches and non alcoholic drinks, tucked into cakes and biscuits before finally opening the boxes of fresh fruit slices and tubs of ice cream and fresh cream. I ordered Charlady to lie flat out and began scooping the fruit on to her tits, her cunt and then finished this off with lashings of fresh cream and ice cream. I then invited everyone else to tuck in and eat using only fingers and mouth. It was great fun to see, Charlady wriggling in pleasure as ten people began nibbling, licking and fingering her already sexually excited body. As she became less covered in fruit and creams I scooped more out until only half remained. I then waited until she was cleaned off by the others tongues before demanding that Jerry now replace her and again covered him in fruit, ice cream and fresh cream; inviting Charlady to coat his cock in fresh cream and allowed her to suck it clean before anyone else was allowed to start.

I warned the other three males that they would be punished if they did not partake of the fruit desert now laid before them arguing that if the women could do it to each other then so could they. I then laid out the ground rules for this new desert. Charlady would first suck his cream coated cock, whilst Eleanor used the nine inch vibrator on his boy pussy and rob had his cock sucked by Jerry. Then after two minutes Eleanor would reload his cock with cream and devour that whilst Jack would use the vibrator on his boy pussy and Charlady would have Jerry lick her cunt.

The changes would be every two minutes till jerry spurted and that was to be over his stomach. The order of play so to speak would be using the vibrator; Eleanor, Jack, Antoinette, Susie, Roger, Linda, Katie, Rob and finally Charlady. Each person would be moving on in a clockwise direction; using vibrator to sucking cock to being eaten or sucked.

And so they started soon jerry cock was trembling but he held off cumming, and it was as Rob began sucking his cock that his dam finally broke and he spurted what seemed gallons of white fluid out of his cock and all over his stomach.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.