The Meeting of My Pride!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As a Dom Master I have trained several sluts both female and male, I never lose contact with them nd this tale is about a group meeting of some of my trainees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As I fucked Eleanor, we were both aware of the several sets of eyes watching our every action, Me, I was more aware of Charlady's jealousy in her eyes than any of my older trainees. For Eleanor it was the humiliated look of defeat on Jerry's face as he knew he would soon be eating cream pie directly from his wife's well fucked cunt.

I was mildly aware of the interest and pent up passions of some of the other's, Paul and Roger in particular, I could not help but feel they longed to be in Jerry's shoes right now. I knew that they both held deep passions for seeing their other halves fucked and spunked and then being led to sucking the goo from their respective bitch's cunts.

I decided in that instant that Linda would be fucked by Roger with Bob the cuckolded recipient of his load direct from Linda's cunt, Kate would be fucked by Paul with Roger eating her cream pie and finally Antoinette would be fucked by Bob and Paul was to get a mouth full of bob's spunk and his slut wife's juices.

Suddenly my passion over hauled me and my cock twitched like mad as spurt after spurt was delivered deep into Eleanor's cunt. Pulling out I turned and made Jerry suck my prick clean before allowing him to Lick and slurp his way into his wife's well fucked soaking wet cunt. I turned to Charlady and ordered her to do what she loves best and suck Jerry's cock until it was hard enough to fuck her with, whilst Susie was ordered to don her Strap on dildo and fuck jerry's arse.

I turned to the rest and laid out the pairing and the instructions. Linda and Roger moved into position with Bob by Roger's side. I told Bob to suck Roger's cock to erection before he fucked Linda, next Antoinette was told to climb into position for Bob's impending fuck and Paul was ordered to take care of Bob's prick in readiness for him fucking Paul's wife. Then Katie was told to prepare to receive Paul's cock after Roger had sucked it to hardness in preparation for it to plough the sexy furrow that was Katie's hairless cunt.

Soon there were hives of activity all over as at first glance it appeared to be a sex maniac's ball. But soon wives were being fucked by stranger's (Well almost stranger's for they had only met a few hours ago.) and their randy husband's already fucking some other bitches cunt were preparing for the time when they would be eating spunk from their wives treasured holes.

Jerry was now in seventh heaven as he had his mouth plastered to his wife's spunked up cunt and his Adam's apple bobbing up and down in time with his swallowing, his cock was now buried in the eagerly dripping cunt of Charlady whilst his anal ring was split wide open by a big black strap on dildo being forcefully used by Susie. I steeped up behind Susie and slipped the double pronged vibrator up her cunt and arse before turning it on full power. I could only imagine the sensations this was passing between the prongs through the thin membrane of her cunt and arse. But she was soon oooohing and aghhing as her passions built.

Suddenly it was as if time had stopped for about 20 seconds as the action froze. I became aware of the cocks spewing forth their loads and the bitches receiving them blew their minds in heavy climaxes. Even Susie who only had the vibrator's for her action was wailing out her climax. Suddenly the three inter-joined couples all moved as they began eating the cunt's of their respective wives. I reckon that at least two pints of fresh baby making cream was being swallowed right now.

When they were all sated I arranged their sleeping arrangements, I had Paul head first into Jerry's lap but just too far away from being able to suck his cock but he would definitely have been able to smell the freshly spunked aroma of a fucked cock. Likewise Bob had his head bound tightly to Paul's groin and again too far to enjoy cock sucking but close enough to smell the after effects of sex, similarly Roger had his head in Bob's lap and with a lot of twisting and shuffling Jerry's head was in Roger's lap.

Like wise the six women were all daisy chained together with their hands tied behind their backs and their heads six inches from the slut in front's cunt. I mean while was free to wander around and stir up the action during the night.

This I did at one point by spanking Katie's arse, causing her to jolt her cunt towards Charlady, who in turn jolted her towards Susie, who reciprocated the action to Linda who involved Antoinette, who tried to eat Eleanor's cunt. Of cause this gave me a great deal of hysterics as they so desperately wanted to suck the cunt before their eyes but could only manage to lick the inner thighs some six inches from their intended target.

Of course it was not only the girls who suffered from my sense of mischief for I also reached in to stroke Paul's cock to the point where his hips were thrusting into Bob's face, which set him off hoping to catch some spurts of cream, but I never allowed Paul to become excited enough to shoot. It did not stop Bob thrusting his hips though into Roger's face who in turn appeared to be trying to fuck Jerry's mouth who returned the favour back to Paul.

Eventually tiredness over took us all and we slept in later than planned, eventually I awoke at 10 30 am to the cacophony of calls from the others to be released so they could go to the toilet. I untied everyone and made them remain where they were. I fetched in a large bucket and made the women kneel over the bucket as they pissed so we all could see their humiliation of sharing their bathroom duties for all to see. Next I had the men show how they pissed but with Bob holding Roger's cock, then Paul held Bob's, Jerry then held Paul's cock before Roger held Jerry's. The men all finished with semi hard cocks, much to the women's amusement.

We all then retired to the kitchen for a brunch whilst I laid out the plans for the day. At 12 o'clock we would begin punishing the men by having their arse's spanked with the leather paddle. By 1 pm the women would then be punished after confessing to their sins. Later Around 4 pm we would all take a picnic in the secluded woods where around 6 30 pm the real fun of the day would begin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.