The Meeting of My Pride! - Cover

The Meeting of My Pride!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As a Dom Master I have trained several sluts both female and male, I never lose contact with them nd this tale is about a group meeting of some of my trainees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Now for a number of years, Master Ray, I had been perfecting the art of dominating sub missive's both male and female. Although I may move on to new trainees, I never lose contact with any of them. I am always there at the end of a phone or email if they need help or advice.

In fact the story I am about to relate to you came about because of one of my first sub missive trainee's, Eleanor. She suggested a re-union of the pair of us at her large country house in Norfolk; she hinted she had a problem with her recent husband Jerry, which she would like my help to sort. Eleanor had done really well for herself, marrying a well to do man who could keep her in the lifestyle she would love to get used too.

Eleanor briefly explained that she was having trouble adjusting to her new role as his mistress as she always loved being the man's slut sub, she begged for me to help as she knew Jerry wanted so desperately to be cuckolded properly. I expanded her suggestion of me coming down to inviting several of my past trainee's for a week end jamboree.

I asked about her country home and discovered it had seven bedrooms, set in 3 acres of land, one acre of which was heavily wooded land which Jerry wanted to keep as a wild oasis for native animals. She coyly mentioned the woodland was secluded from any of the local roads but did point out that it had access right of ways running through it.

I explained my idea of inviting several subs and their partners down on a Friday till Sunday and we would take it from there. Eleanor excitedly asked how many was I thinking of and I hinted at invites for 11 people including me, her and Jerry. She instantly agreed even though she had no idea of who else would be invited. We set a preliminary date for a month's time and I set about all the arrangements. Emailing all of his old sub missives; he emailed Katie and Roger, Eleanor's old flat mates, Linda and Bob, Antoinette and Paul, the couple who moved to Ireland, Susie, and finally Charlady his current trainee.

[At this pint for those who have never read one of my other stories I better describe these people for you.]

Eleanor and Jerry.

Eleanor was 5 foot 10 inches tall in her mid thirties with long auburn hair and 38 D bust line to match her average build frame. From what I recalled of our original training she was best described as kinky and extremely horny with a sensitive clit. Jerry was new to me but from Eleanor's description he was 5 foot 6 inches tall mid forties with fair hair and a boyish complexion although a little over weight.

Linda and Bob.

Linda was one half of a 6 foot tall couple, both fair haired and in their mid thirties, she was predominantly dominant around Bob but when seriously challenged she would retreat into her sub missive shelter and loved the harder aspects of spanking preferring a hard wooden hair brush back to the bare hand. Bob was the typical cuckolded male, sub missive to the point of over eagerness to accommodate his wife; he would do what ever she told him without hesitation or question.

Antoinette and Paul.

A late twenties couple, Antoinette was 5 foot 8inches tall with blonde hair and a 40 D tit size coming from breast feeding two children and a over sexed husband. Her particular passion was for her cunt to be licked for hours. On several threesomes with other females she had been happy to allow Paul to be the dominant partner although as a switch he was just as happy being dominated by another male. Paul was also 5 foot 8 inches tall slender build and bi sexual. He loved licking cunt as much as sucking cock. The couple were both general medical nurses.

Susie.

Susie was a female switch, one time psychiatric nurse, she was definitely different from the other females for she was a BBW or big boned woman, and she weighed in at 20 stones and stood 5 foot 6 inches tall with jet black hair. She was dominant around females but had become sub missive around males. So much so she had stopped nursing and now hired herself out for safe sex with sub missive males at £1500 a day.

Charlady.

The youngest of the group at only 21 years of age, blonde haired she stood 6 foot tall average body with 36 D tits, she was into all kinds of things but loved anal and cock sucking with a definite passion.

Katie and Roger.

I have left this couple till last because; firstly they are not married and are different to the rest because they are not natural sub missives. No in fact Katie was the exact opposite until she clashed with me, when we first met I found her to be big headed and arrogant but son brought her down a peg or two. She stands 5 foot 11 inches tall raven haired a reasonably slender body but what tits, 44DD and so sensitive on the nipples. In fact her biggest climaxes usually came from having those nipples spanked with a leather paddle. Roger was something else, at 6 foot 2 inches he was unfortunately blessed with a temperament that would make Ghandi seem aggressive. Katie seized on this and made him carry out her kinky passions before he would be allowed to have fun himself. Roger shown showed a liking for having his arse full, whether it be of cock or toys did not matter to him. {Check out the early part of my story 'ELEANOR'S DESCENT'}

With in a few days all eight email recipients had agreed to attend even though they did not know where they would be. Instead it was set up for them to meet at my place on Friday at 1 pm, no later. Between us we had hired a mini bus to take us down to Norfolk, and drove down to Huntington before they were all blindfolded to keep Eleanor's address private, and I must admit that it must have looked pretty weird to any observant outsider for a nine party to be blindfolded except the driver of course.

From there it was a short journey to the house and we parked round the back in a large rear yard surrounded by a six foot high wooden fence. Eleanor ever the genial host came out to meet the minibus and stood laughing at the sight of eight people waiting to be told to remove their blindfolds. When they had disembarked from the bus and removed their eye coverings, the men were set off to take the luggage inside. Whilst the women stood around and began chatting getting to know their hostess; who was also eager to get to know her guests. Roger turned to ask Eleanor where the Luggage was to go and was shocked when I replied "In the first empty room you find for we will all be sleeping together in the living room."

Eleanor led the whole party through to the dining room where she had graciously laid out some food and drinks. Here was Jerry waiting to pour teas and such like. It was clear from the off that Eleanor ruled the roost here for Jerry was dressed in a maid's uniform including the frilly white apron and cap; His upper body was padded out to resemble tits. He often referred to Eleanor as mistress when ever he had to speak to her or answer a question. Eleanor in turn introduced me as her Master and his Grand Master, threatening him with dire punishments if he failed to obey me instantly.

After everyone had fed and watered, I turned to them all and laid out the rules for the week end. I began by telling them all to strip off completely as clothing would not be worn again until we were leaving. The guys did not seem to mind undressing in front of each other; that is except Jerry. He seemed to hesitate until a stern look from Eleanor jolted him into action. When he undressed he revealed he was wearing French knickers, self supporting stockings and a bra. I gave him a wolf whistle just to embarrass him further.

The women were slower to respond to my order to remove their clothing, but I figured it was a female thing about not wanting to reveal their blemish's to each other; a quick "Well I am waiting!" soon had the clothes coming off.

When they were all stark naked, I split the group into males and females, making both sets form a circle with their backs to each other. The male circle, were then told to use their right hands to reach around and hold the cock of the guy to their right. They were then told the rules of this game, the first person to climax would be punished with three spanks from each of the females except the loser of their game, so 15 spanks in all. The guy who stroked the losing cock would be given a reward, to be decided later.

The female circle, were told to like wise take their right hand and insert two fingers inside the cunt of the person to their right and to finger fuck them to orgasm. The loser would be the first to climax and would receive four spanks from each of the men less the loser of course; making twelve spanks plus an extra three from the winning male making 15 in total. The winning female, i.e. the one causing the female's orgasm would receive a reward decided later.

On the count of three they began, it was hilarious to watch as they tried to think of something to take their mind of their sexual organs being played with whilst trying to concentrate on their ministrations of the other person's sex organ. As the action continued it was finally Bob who spurted first at the skill full hands of Paul. Meanwhile it was Katie who climaxed at the hands of Susie. I was surprised for I expected Charlady to be the first to climax but she outlasted the older more experienced Katie. So the scene was set for Paul and Susie to be rewarded whilst Bob and Katie were to be spanked.

The three guys sat on separate benches and at my command Katie had to present herself over Paul's lap. Whack, he slapped her arse leaving a deep pink imprint of his hand and produced a loud shriek from Katie. Ignoring this he delivered a second and then his third, fourth and last of this session. As she got up I heard her say she would make him pay for that later. She suddenly regretted saying this when I challenged her as to what she had said.

I threatened that the three spanks she had received would be counted as null and void unless she immediately apologised to Paul in a sincere and genuine way. She grovelled like a professional. Next she planted herself across Jerry's lap; his already erect cock was sticking into her thigh as she accepted his four spanks. Next she was draped over Roger's lap and because of her relationship with roger she gave him a sharp scorned look. His first spank was so pitiful that I warned him that if he continued as soft as he was going he would receive seven times the number that Kate was to receive. So she was to get 15 in which case he would receive 105 in rapid succession from everyone there. I commanded him to start again and this time he really whacked her arse. Soon she had taken twelve of the best and her arse was the colour of a red dawn.

She stood up as though she had finished and was suddenly reminded that Paul as men's winner still had three more to deliver to her. Reluctantly and with pleading eyes she lay across his lap. Paul delivered three whacks and I am sure he eased back a little on the power but was still enough not to be discounted.

Next Bob was summoned to accept his punishment by lying over Susie's lap. Susie made sure he remained as she wanted by grasping his cock tightly between her thighs and she delivered truly experienced spanking. 1. 2. 3. Next she moved on to Antoinette, Charlady, Linda and finally Eleanor. Without waiting he moved back to Susie and endured her final three spanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.