Sanitarium - Cover

Sanitarium

Copyright© 2002 by Sakka

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Investigating a private sanitarium, reporter Dan Banner discovers the facility is staffed with an awesome array of lusty and busty women; however, getting out of the sanitarium isn't as easy for Dan as getting in... (based on "The Clinic", by Homer Vargas)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Pregnancy  

The next time Dan opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed looking up at the primly-dressed Claire in a blue suit, skirt and sandals, and the ever-sexy Jennifer in her short nurse's uniform. He noted he was now less his clothes, but he was under a sheet and wearing a hospital gown, presumably for modesty.

"Good morning, Mr. Banner," Claire said, "and welcome to the sanitarium section of Hillhaven. Since I believe you already know Jennifer, I've asked her to take over as your nurse-therapist."

"Therapist--?" Dan asked. "What the hell--?"

"I know what you're thinking," Claire said, sympathetically; "you probably don't remember being formally admitted. But you can rest assured, sir, that Jennifer will be helping you receive the most intensive care possible."

"Look, you sick bitch, I don't know who you think you are..."

"There, there, Mr. Banner," Claire said, restraining him with her surprisingly strong right hand; "you have a lot of stress and anger. We see it as our job to neutralize and wash away those unpleasant thoughts and feelings."

Jennifer, in the meantime, had moved around the other side of the bed, and Dan felt his resistance suddenly slump when she lifted off her uniform, revealing her perfect breasts. He did seem to remember those...

"Are you ready to begin the treatment?" Claire asked Jennifer.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jennifer giggled, bouncing on her heels-- and making her beautiful boobs dance up and down on her chest.

"I'll leave Mr. Banner in your care then," Claire said, backing away.

"Thank you, Claire," Jennifer said, dropping her panties around her ankles, then starting to stroke her pussy. Dan could only watch, mesmerized, as Jennifer's fingers played across her shaven pussy, stirring the juices deep inside her; he could feel himself getting hard just watching her, and Jennifer could soon see his boner tenting up the sheet over his groin.

"Oh, your pee-pee's glad to see me," Jennifer said, folding back the covers over Dan's cock.

"Now look here..." Dan said, starting to protest. He was caught short, however--grunting with startled pleasure-- when Jennifer suddenly bent down to grasp and suck on his penis. She was good-- first cradling the head between her tongue and lips, then slurping on the shaft--and it wasn't a minute before Dan felt the cum start to boil in his balls.

Claire, meanwhile, had settled into a chair on the far side of the room, but it was clear she was still watching the action.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, Mr. Banner; I'll bet she's almost as good as I was last night."

"Wha... ?"

"Well, of course, you wouldn't remember, but I fucked you over, and over and over last night, and it didn't take much to make you hard again--just a little blowjob like that. Of course, I took the opportunity to plant a post- hypnotic suggestion while you were high on Loquacin--a little urge to fuck at least eight or nine times a day."

As if on cue, Jennifer then climbed on top of the bed, and slipped Dan's aching-hard penis right up her snatch before he could even protest. Of course--once she started fucking him, grinding her hips into his groin--it wasn't like he actually minded...

"Eight or nine times... ?" Dan said--glancing back and forth between Claire, and Jennifer's lovely bouncing tits; "you're insane!"

"Oh, you'd be surprised what a man can do," Claire said, "with the proper motivation."

Before Dan could answer, though, Jennifer lowered her breasts until they were nearly smacking him right in the face. Reaching up with his hands, then, Dan grabbed them and promptly starting sucking each of her nipples in turn.

"Oh, suck my titties... !" Jennifer moaned, slamming her hips down hard around his cock; "you're making me cum... !"

You and me both, Dan thought, suddenly feeling the pressure build up in the base of his dick; a moment later he was squirting--sending gush after gush of his seed pumping into Jennifer's belly--and her simultaneous climax just made it so much better, causing her pussy to clutch and squeeze and milk him.

That Claire had slipped out of the room, in the meantime, was just the first of many things to slip his mind that day...


Sometime later--it could have been an hour, or a day, or a week--

Dan woke up in the same bed, with another nurse looking down at him. This time it was Sally--the same redhead he'd seen earlier, and nearly forgotten--and it bothered Dan vaguely that he got a stiffy as soon as he saw her boobs stretching the cotton fabric of her uniform.

What in the world was with these women? How could they all be so beautiful... ?

"I don't know if you remember me, Mr. Banner..."

"Um ... Sally, isn't it?"

"That's right," Sally said, evidently happy he remembered her. "I've got a little treat for you. Since you're showing so much improvement, I'm going to take you out for a picnic on the grounds."

Addled as he was--by sleep, sex, or drugs, he wasn't sure--Dan did sense an opportunity for escape, at least in theory. Putting on his clothes in private, he tried to remember why he was there ... something about a paper ... but it all got fuzzy again when Sally returned with a picnic basket. Her ass wiggled delightfully when she walked, and it was hard to keep from staring at her beautiful tits; she didn't seem to mind, though, and took his hand to guide him out of the room.

Idly, Dan wondered if sandals with five-inch spike heels were practical for a picnic, but Sally didn't seem to have any problem gliding across the grass beyond the veranda at the back of the building. Soon, she found them a shady spot underneath a tree, and spread out a blanket tucked inside the basket.

"I do feel hungry," Dan admitted, sitting down opposite Sally. Indeed, he wolfed down a sandwich, suggesting his recent activities must have been using a lot of energy.

"Oh, that's good," Dan said, after rapidly consuming another sandwich, several tins of pate and a bottle of wine. "Now I feel sleepy."

"Too sleepy to fuck?" Sally asked, innocently popping open the buttons over her breasts.

"Damn," Dan said, suddenly transfixed by Sally's silver- dollar sized areolae.

"Look, I know a trick," Sally said, quickly peeling off her uniform, then starting to knead and pull at her nipples. Soon she was starting to lactate--making little drops at first, then pulsing jets of milk--and Dan could feel the now-familiar swelling of his boner.

"I like that trick," Dan said, crawling over next to her, then popping her puffy left nipple into his mouth. Sally gasped, still squirting milk from her right tit even as she fed Dan milk from her left; but Dan wasn't about to drain her titties unequitably; after several seconds sucking on one tit, he switched to the other, and Sally held him tenderly all the while, like a nurturing mother.

"I want you," Dan said finally, rolling Sally over on her side, and pulling off her panties; "but I'm so hard, I'm afraid I'll split you in half."

"There's worse ways to go," Sally giggled.

For his part, Dan knew his boner was no laughing matter; nearly eight inches long now, bright red and hard as a rock, it was drooling with hunger for Sally and Dan knew there was just one way to sate it. Abruptly, he guided the helmet into the folds of her labia, then drove the shaft home with a single, plunging thrust.

"Ohhh--!"

"I told you I was hard," Dan said, savoring Sally's sticky-wet tightness all around his cock.

"Your cock likes my pussy," Sally replied, wrapping her legs around Dan's back; "fuck me!"

Dan obliged--with slow, steady thrusts at first, then stabbing, punching penetrations. Sally gasped--her cunt muscles fighting to grab at Dan's cock--but Dan could only think about fucking her, seeding her, filling her womb with his sperm...

"You must have had a baby," Dan guessed, sucking again at Sally's leaking boobs.

"Uh-huh."

"But you look so young--was it planned?"

"Why, do you want to give me another one?"

Dan just answered with a flurry of fucking--slapping her ass with his balls, and slamming his cock in faster and deeper. Soon he could feel the sperm boiling in his balls, but he rode her for several minutes longer before his climax finally broke, and he pushed in deep to fire his seed directly into her womb.

"COULD I give you another one?" Dan asked afterward, still up to his balls inside her.

"I don't have protection," Sally replied; "but I'd be honored to have your baby, Dan."

"Honored? But you hardly know me..."

But Sally just looked back at him tenderly.

"I know enough," she said. "Now here, suck on my tits and get your strength back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.