For Want of a Memory - Cover

For Want of a Memory

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kris just wanted to get to a quiet place so he could write his next book. He didn't know getting there would involve events that would make him the object of a manhunt led by the governor's wife, steal his memories and bring him together with the woman he'd been looking for all his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Lou Anne had no real idea what a passion party would be like. She had an image of Frederick's of Hollywood opening a branch in her living room, and wondered if she'd be able to sit on her couch when it was all over. She expected it to be a little seedy somehow.

In fact, she was pleasantly surprised by the stimulating nature of Brenda's presentation and the way the women responded to it.

Brenda, who'd gladly accepted assistance in bringing in three big cases from the back of her SUV, had also brought a folding screen that, when set up, provided a surprisingly large three-walled dressing area. It was up to the women whether or not they let anyone else see what they tried on, but Brenda had also brought wine. No doubt it was a tax deduction, but its main value was that it loosened the inhibitions of the women enough to make them a little bolder than usual.

Women like Brenda count on the complicated dynamics that occur when women who know each other are gathered together. It goes without saying that most "sexy" lingerie is not intended for most women. Most women don't have the body for it. But friends wouldn't dream of saying something like, "Oh, please ... you can't be serious," when a woman has the courage to step out from behind a screen wearing something slinky. Brenda counted on the opposite, in fact. She counted on a woman's friends talking her into buying something she really didn't need anyway.

At the same time, lingerie has changed in the past decade or two. Savvy designers and new materials have created unmentionables that can actually help a woman overcome her natural deficits. We're not just talking about padded bras here, either. A good body stocking, which is a politically correct euphemism for what used to be called a girdle, can help a girl look slimmer than she is and control some jiggles that she doesn't want jiggling. As such, a woman like Brenda, who knows her products well, can provide a real service to the average woman. At a profit, of course.

Over the next hour and a half, the well lubricated women in the room, most of whom were nurses or worked in some other capacity at the hospital, gazed longingly at what seemed like an unending supply of lingerie that, before this party, they would never have thought about actually wearing for the men in their lives. They also got an education on HOW to wear that kind of thing, which made all the difference.

Melinda Flannery, for example, was pear shaped. Brenda got her to put on a long babydoll outfit that accentuated her bosom and hid her hips with a handkerchief hem. She then turned to Alice Zucker, who was basically round like an apple.

"You, my dear," said Brenda smoothly, " want something daringly short, filmy where you don't want things to show, and which displays your legs, which are one of your best qualities." She smiled. "Add to that some really daring panties and your man will be slack-jawed when he sees you."

If a woman wanted something more opaque, Brenda brought out a satin chemise that dipped low, but still cupped the breasts, and fell loosely from there, to cover a bit of belly fat. Using critical eyes, Brenda might suggest a satin basque for a woman who was busty but had love handles. The corset built into the beautiful garment took inches off and pushed the breasts up. If a woman was challenged from the waist up, but her legs were good, garter belts and hosiery were used to enhance those assets. If her breasts were good, but her hips and thighs a bit fleshy, Brenda recommended a combination of a short chemise and what she called magic knickers, which was actually a girdle that looked like fancy panties.

And, if a woman had all the right curves, but they were a little out of control, she'd be given a body stocking to try on, which covered breasts, belly and loins, compacting all of them and giving a slimming look.

One of the things Brenda did not allow was a mirror. She wanted the women to feel good, without looking at the result. There would be time enough for that after the sale was made and the garment was taken home. A lot of women might quail, when they first looked in a mirror, but if her friends said she looked good, and she believed them, and felt good at the party, that would go a long way to giving her the courage to actually wear something for her husband ... even after seeing herself in the mirror at home.

Brenda started, quite subtly, with the older women, who had more to cover and less interest in showing it. She knew that if the younger, more fit women tried things on first, the older ones would balk completely, not wanting to be compared to their more curvaceous younger comrades. Then, when the more mature women were taken care of, Brenda brought out the hot stuff.

The first things she showed the younger women were also corsets and basques. That was intentional too, because it reinforced in the older women's minds that ALL women could wear a corset or body stocking. Of course those Brenda showed the younger, more fit women were much more daring, showing a lot more skin. She also described them as something to actually wear out on the town, under a woman's clothing, and not just in the bedroom.

"Get dressed where he can't see you," she said. "Flirt with him while you're out. Then go for the kill, undressing for him and showing him what he's been out with all night and didn't even know it. It drives them wild," she cooed.

She showed them both g-strings and thongs, and the newest fashion rage, called boy briefs, which were basically the kind of thing a man might wear, sans the opening in the front. They were shorter on the legs too, and came lower on the hips.

"You can wear all of this around the house, just to lounge in," said Brenda. "It's not just underwear. But I have some other things you might like for doing that, too."

She showed them camisole tops that were, for all intents and purposes, glorified slips and body stockings that slimmed, kept a woman warm, and provided freedom of movement all at the same time. Then there was an array of babydolls and teddies, some of which looked almost like swimwear, while others drifted around the body, concealing and giving glimpses all at the same time. The teddy had the same look as the body stocking, sometimes, but didn't have the controlling pressure. Instead, it might just cling to what was already under control.

There was a teddy that had holes where there should have been cups for breasts, that caused a chorus of squeals. There was a shelf bra that Lou Anne actually tried on, but wouldn't let anyone see. It supported her breasts, pushing them up, while leaving the areolas and nipples completely uncovered. It had matching panties, that consisted of embroidered flowers, that barely covered her mons, kept on by thin strings that went up over her hips and around her waist to meet in the middle of her back, before plunging between her butt cheeks. Or they would have, if Lou Anne hadn't been wearing her own panties. The rule was that bras could be fitted to bare breasts, but panties had to be tried on over other cloth.

"This is NOT lounge wear," said Lou Anne firmly.

The other women had seen the items while Brenda was displaying them and could imagine what they looked like.

"I bet it looks delicious," said Brenda, from the other side of the screen.

"Like I have a use for something like this," said Lou Anne.

"Any man would salivate for you if he saw you in that," said the saleswoman.

"You have to have a man first," said Lou Anne. "And I have a little boy. I couldn't wear this around the house. Besides, butt floss isn't my thing. It feels like I'm getting a permanent wedgie."

Brenda solved that problem by having her take off those items and giving her a satin night dress to try on instead. It had a neckline that plunged below her breasts and was a deep rich red color Brenda called black cherry. The hem came to just below a pair of satin boy briefs that Lou Anne liked much better than the g-string.

"This is more like it," sighed Lou Anne. She came from behind the screen and showed it to the rest of the women, turning in a circle. She realized she'd be able to slide a hand into the neckline and play with her nipples easily, something she liked to do frequently. "I could get interested in this."

The women loved it too. It was loose and airy, and rubbed the skin sensuously when one moved. Brenda sold four of those that night, in varying patterns and colors. She also sold six caftans, which all the women loved, because they were so colorful and comfortable.

"Now, there's something I want to show all of you," said Brenda. She pulled out a filmy, lacy bra and passed it around.

"This is a nursing bra!" exclaimed Donna Whipple.

"It is," said Brenda.

"It's gorgeous," said Hilda Rogers.

"Nursing bras aren't just for nursing mothers anymore," said Brenda calmly.

"You're joking!" said Donna.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.