For Want of a Memory - Cover

For Want of a Memory

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Kris just wanted to get to a quiet place so he could write his next book. He didn't know getting there would involve events that would make him the object of a manhunt led by the governor's wife, steal his memories and bring him together with the woman he'd been looking for all his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

You need to know a couple of things about this story before you read it. First, it is written primarily for my editor, Peaches. The only coin of the relm in my kingdom is words, and I owe her lots of them. So this story is based on her fantasy.

I said it was written "primarily" for Peaches. Her fantasy is about a specific man who she hopes to meet and be able to be with. Just for the record, it's not me. By the same token, she has been so kind as to allow ME to have my own fantasies, many of which are about her. The story "Read Dirty To Me" was one such fantasy, and she was very sweet about editing that. I am on her "men I like" list, which is probably why.

So, when it came time to probe her mind for the details of her fantasy, and I found out they'd pretty much fit in four pages of text, I asked her if I could "add a little" here and there, just to make it a little more interesting to the general reader ... like you.

And then there were all those people who kept writing and telling me I should write something more mainstream ... something that might actually make it past the censors.

So here it is. This is a mainstream story, about one woman's fantasy. There's no sex for 200 pages, according to Peaches (who was NOT happy about that, by the way) but, then, a decent plot requires a lot of things to happen that don't involve sex.

What I'm saying is this is not a stroke story. It has a stroke story buried in it, but there is much much more. You'll meet some very interesting characters, and confront some very interesting issues.

There are world shaking events that could happen to you, in a split second, with ramifications that could last a lifetime. This is a story of how something relatively small, in the grand scheme of things, rocked the worlds of a number of people, and let two of them to fall in love.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.