Pool Time - Cover

Pool Time

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They acted like newlyweds; making love in all the rooms of the house in every way imaginable. In addition they always wanted to add more spice to their hot sex lives. It wasn't until John introduced Kandy to swinging that they discovered a perfect way for them to kick things up a notch or two.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW  

The next day, all Kandy could think about was meeting another couple for some hot, wild fun. When she envisioned Rex's golden tan, calm attitude and teasing blue eyes it made her weak in the knees. However, what fascinated her most was having sex with Julie. That idea made her quiver from the top of her head clear to the center of her womanhood. Kandy got so aroused that she went searching for John, what she needed now was his hot, hard, cock inside her.

As usual her mind was preoccupied and Kandy wasn't watching where she was going and ran right into John as he was coming out of the den.

John was a bit startled, gave her a puzzling look, and then asked, "What's the hurry doll?"

Kandy blushed and squealed, "Oh sorry babe. I was just thinking about Rex and Julie."

He smirked and suggested, "I see, and that idea has you so horny, you came looking for me!"

She giggled and admitted, "Am I that apparent love?"

John pulled her close, smiled devilishly and said, "Nope, I'd say your anticipation has you that horny!"

She smiled and said, "You know me too well sweetie. By the way have we received any emails from them today?"

He kissed her softly and confessed, "Now that you mention it we have. I just got through reading it and they have invited us up for a visit Monday. There is one wee setback though."

Kandy gasped and asked, "What kind of setback?"

He gave her a reassuring look and said, "It's not that bad. Julie won't be there when we visit this time, she is with a sick aunt."

Kandy heavily sighed and said, "Holy-cow, I thought you were going to say something bad, like they had decided not to have sex with us."

He held her close and replied, "Honey, they are just like us. They want to be friends with benefits."

Kandy shrieked, "Alright, while that's tomorrow, what time do we leave?"

John laughed, "Honey, don't you think I ought to email him back first and say we can come up? By the way, I can do that while you pack an overnight back, and don't forget the toys and swimsuits."

She hurried to the bedroom, forgetting why she wanted John in the first place. All Kandy could think of, was how hot the sex would be. After all she loved being the center of attention between two men.

John readjusted his swelling dick which was already anxious about seeing another man nail Kandy. He then sat down at the computer and emailed Rex that they would be there around two p.m. Monday. After giving him their cell phone numbers he added that he'd done a search on Mapquest since his place was an hour from theirs.

After sending the email, John went in to check on Kandy's progress. When he approached the bedroom he heard a familiar buzzing sound. He chuckled at the sight he saw, she was sitting naked on the bed using her pink gel vibrator on her pussy.

John unzipped his pants and walked toward the bed and just for fun shouted, "Hey, is this a party for one or can I join in on the fun too?"

Kandy almost fell off the bed and yelled, "Ah, I was just seeing if the batteries were okay."

He slid off his pant, climbed onto the bed, grasped his hard cock and said, "Try out this toy doll, the batteries never wear out!"

She licked her lips and yelled, "Yummmm, you bet yah. I prefer that toy anytime!"

She moved over next to him, lying with her pussy near his inviting fingers. As he probed her wet pussy, Kandy placed her lips around the head of John's throbbing cock then slowly worked her tongue around his cock until she engulfed it all the way.

He slid his fingers between her pussy-lips in search of her sensitive clit. Once he found it, John began teasing, and Kandy moaned with pure delight.

John was in seventh heaven because Kandy really knew how to suck dick. He knew that Rex was in for some great oral sex too. He increased the pressure on her clit and slid the first two fingers of his other hand inside her pulsating hole.

He felt her muscles milk his fingers like a tiny cock. By the way she was panting it would not be long before Kandy climaxed.

She increased the intensity of her sucking as she rolled John's balls gently with her other hand, purring like a kitten at a bowl of milk. Kandy could tell John was about to blow, and she wanted every sweet drop in her mouth.

Her climax hit like a freight train out of control and she trembled all over. John in turn went rigid and emptied his balls down her throat.

They lay there for a moment, basking in the afterglow. Kandy moved up to snuggle in John's arms.

He pulled her close, looked into Kandy's green eyes and admitted, "Rex is certainly in for one hell of a blowjob!"

Kandy's eye twinkled with lust and she replied, "I wonder if he eats pussy as good as you darling? Guess I will just have to wait and see."

Monday seemed like it was never going to get there and by the time it did, Kandy was more nervous than a teen going on her first date.

John tried his best to calm her down, but knew that all she wanted and needed was Rex's lips, fingers and cock. He wore his usual jeans and t-shirt, telling her it was more comfortable because the leather car seats often scorched his legs.

John reviewed the directions then packed the car while Kandy finished getting dressed.

Kandy decided to wear an aqua-colored shorts outfit. The low-cut top had a built-in bra, but didn't hide her hard nipples and it clung to every curve. She loved that effect, plus the fact it also accentuated her red hair.

When John saw he whistled and shouted, "Hot-damn you look sexy! Rex is going to want to devour every inch of you when he sees you in that outfit!"

She grinned, blushed and purred, "That is my intention, to make men drool."

Soon they were driving off toward the home of their new-found friends.

Kandy sat there quietly for a moment, then blurted out, "Dang-it, I wish Julie was going to be there! I cannot wait to be with another woman and have the opportunity to give as well as receive!"

John's face beamed with excitement and he replied with a lustful tone, "I cannot wait to be with her either. Rex says she is one hell of a cocksucker. I'd better shut up for now, or I'll be too hard to carry the bag."

After about an hour they pulled off the main highway down a paved road. She read the addresses on the mailboxes until they came to the right one. Her eyes bugged out when she saw the A-frame house. It was brown and had a rustic appeal to it, and was also secluded from the neighbors' prying eyes.

In back behind a big privacy fence, Kandy could just barely make out a big in-ground pool. The enclosure was built so anyone in the pool could swim naked if they preferred.

Kandy felt her body respond. As her nipples and clit swelled with anticipation, she licked her lips and purred, "Oh my God, I cannot wait to swim naked in their pool!"

John just laughed and admitted, "I cannot wait to see that. Damn, my cock is hard just thinking of Rex having his way with you. You know how much I love to have sex in a pool."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.