Elena Lost - Cover

Elena Lost

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Elena has a fight with her boyfriend, who drops her off. She wanders in a forest until a woodsman finds her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Elena quickly put on her robe and went to the door. "Who is it?" she called, hoping it would be Alex. It wasn't.

A different voice called, "My name is Bob. Alex told me your name is Elena and that you needed a ride to town. I am going there later if you'd like to be dropped off. By the way, I am going to slip a note under the door from Alex. Apparently, he thought you might not trust me and wrote some things down that only you would know. It is sealed. Here it comes. I have to go now, but I'll be back in about an hour to take you down to the lake if you want, and we can go from there."

Elena yelled back as she reached down for the envelope, "Why can't you pick me up here?"

"My truck can't get up here from the lake, unless I go way around. I don't have time for that. Anyhow, I'll be back in an hour to walk you down if you want to get home tonight."

Elena now read the note: "Elena, this is Alex. I talked with this guy Bob and he is going to town later tonight. He has some things to do first, but I told him I'd like him to get you to his camp before dark. I can meet you there, and we'll have fish for dinner. Then he can take you home. By the way, if you still don't think I am writing this, I'll tell you now thank you for the great fucking and you can take a magazine if you want."

"Oh, my God," Elena thought, "he could have been more subtle in making sure the note was from him." Then she told herself that she did not especially like the situation, but decided to trust it anyhow. So she went to shower. Then she dressed in the clothes she was wearing that rainy night. She also decided to throw on Alex's long shirt over her t-shirt. It did not matter that it had no buttons now, and she recalled how Alex had ripped it open before eventually fucking her in the ass.

Bob took longer than an hour to get back, but he finally arrived. He knocked on the door and shouted, "Well, Elena, are you coming or not?" In answer, she opened the door and saw a tall, handsome, older-looking man, probably about fifty, she thought. He looked at her and said, "I think you'd better grab one of Alex's coats or sweaters, Elena. It gets a little cold down there, even near the fire."

Bob watched her tight ass as she ran back to the bedroom and rummaged through Alex's drawers, finding a sweatshirt she thought suitable. "How is this?" she asked Bob, holding it up for him to see. He approved, and they began their walk to the lake. He told her he heard she had gotten lost and Alex had found her.

She told him that that was true, and also thanked Bob for offering to take her home now. As they neared the lake, Elena felt the cold and slipped on the sweatshirt.

Bob then said, "Too bad he didn't ask us to get you back to town sooner. Ralph went into town just yesterday morning," he told her and added, "But I know Alex. He probably wanted the company."

"He wanted more than company," Elena was thinking, but then said, "Ralph? I thought it was just you. The note from Alex implied that."

"Oh, no, Elena," Bob said. "There are five of us good buddies here. We come here quite often, actually. I don't know why Alex did not tell you that. Ah, here we are then." And now she saw four men standing around a fire, drinking beer of course.

As she was introduced to Bill, Ralph, Freddie, and John, she noticed that they were all older. She also noticed their still muscular builds. Then Bob told her that they had all been in the marines together and got together as often as they could for hunting and fishing. Then he handed her a beer.

"I don't know if I should have a beer, "she told him. "I'll be going home to my boyfriend soon."

"Well, not that soon, Elena. Alex hasn't arrived with our dinner yet," Bob explained. "Did he lie about that too?" Then she saw that Bob was drinking soda instead of beer, and hoped the reason for that was because he had to drive her home later. "But don't worry, Elena. I'll get you home safe and sound," and that did reassure her (If only she had seen his bulging crotch then).

Elena relaxed then and took a good swig of the beer. Soon Alex arrived with some fish, and a couple of the men prepared it for cooking immediately. "I'm starving," Alex said. "How are you doing, Elena?" Then noticing she was wearing one of his sweatshirts, he added. "Smart of you to grab the sweatshirt too,"

"It was Bob's idea," she told him and then a little sarcastically, "by the way, your note implied it was only Bob here, you know." He brushed her tone of voice aside, telling her he wrote it in a hurry. Then he handed her another beer, seeing hers was empty. She noticed the others were drinking pretty heavily, including whisky, except for Bob, as they sat around the campfire waiting for dinner.

Elena thought the fish was delicious. But soon after eating, she became anxious to leave and asked Bob if it was time yet. "Right after the s'mores," he answered. So she was stuck around the campfire with a drink someone had handed her, and they all cooked marshmallows and had their s'mores. "Yummy," she said rather drunkenly.

In her slightly drunken state, Elena now looked around at the six men and her, one lone girl, sitting around the campfire. Then she recalled masturbating to the gangbang story she had read earlier that day. She wondered what it would be like to have six guys taking turns fucking her.

She tried to put that out of her mind by thinking about seeing her daughter later that evening, and apparently by drinking, since Bob now brought her another drink to replace her empty one.

Then he said sweetly, "I think I deserve a kiss for bringing you a drink." Elena smiled then and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head at the last second and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh, Bob, you naughty man," she told him. And again she thought of the story and how that girl had called a man naughty too before he seduced her into liking him, and then getting gangbanged by five men. And Elena liked Bob now too, though she could not imagine this sweet man seducing her into a gangbang with all six of them. She took a sip from her drink, telling herself she needed to stop imagining things.

"So tell me you didn't like that then, Elena," Bob now said to her as he drew her closer. She looked at the other men and noticed that they seemed to be ignoring Bob and her as he snuggled against her. Then he whispered to her, "Let's take a walk, Elena."

When she agreed to this, he helper her up and said to the others, "I'm going to take Elena closer down to the lake and show her around." The men indifferently answered okay, Bob grabbed a sleeping bag, and off they went.

There was a picnic table there too, but Bob laid the sleeping bag on the sand closer to the lake. "That sleeping bag is so big," Elena mentioned, and he told her that he liked more space than a single sleeping bag.

Bob lay on his back then and was pointing out stars to her and telling her their names. He had her look straight overhead to see one, and he then pulled on her shoulders and laid her down to see better. Soon he rolled on top of her and kissed her.

She accepted his kisses now, and he gently raised her arms over her head and looked at her lovingly, or so she thought. "You're young enough to be my daughter, Elena" he told her and menacingly then, "my pretty, sweet, dirty, slutty daughter." And then her arms above her head were held down by Alex.

Bob immediately kneeled between her legs as Bill straddled her stomach. "What are you men doing to me?" she screamed and tried to struggle, but they were much too strong and already had her pinned.

She felt Bob now tugging on her jeans and soon they were off. Then her panties were gone too, and she saw Ralph and Freddie grab a leg each and spread them, and then they bent her knees until her feet lay flat on the ground. She tried to force her knees together, but they easily kept them apart.

"Time for my expertise," she heard Bob say," and she felt his hand on her pussy. "Perfect," he said, "she's not wet yet." Elena's first thought was that his expertise must be rape.

"I've been waiting for this since you first opened that door, Elena. That tight butt meant nice pussy to me." She then felt his tongue on her clit, licking first, and then sucking it in his mouth. He licked and sucked her clit like this as he also rubbed her pussy. She tried to think of something else now, but was unable to as the pleasure began to overwhelm her. "Damn, she thought, "I love when my boyfriend does this, but this is even better." It felt so good that she did begin to get wet now.

Bob noticed this, so he slipped a finger into her cunt and began finger-fucking her while continuing to lick and suck her clit expertly. Then he slipped two fingers in her pussy, causing Elena to arch her ass upwards to meet them. She wanted to moan, "Please someone fuck me. I need a big cock now," but she resisted, knowing that soon she would be the object of a six-man gangbang no matter what she did.

Meanwhile Bill, who had been grabbing her tits, now lifted the sweatshirt up over her head and left it there so that she could not see. The shirt she had borrowed from Alex was already parted, so he then lifted her t-shirt to her neck, reached under her to unclasp her bra, and then pulled it down.

Immediately he grabbed her tits hard, and then pinched her nipples even harder. She screamed in pain then, and heard, "Let me have some of that, Bill." She heard Alex say forced her hands together, holding them down by one hand now while grabbing a tit with the other. Much of this Elena did not really because of the pleasure Bob's tongue and fingers was bringing to her.

"Okay, boys, she's ready for fucking," she heard Bob tell them truthfully. "Get her naked for me." So Bill stood her up and he and Alex quickly removed her remaining clothes and someone kept fingering her cunt. John then picked up the sleeping bag and spread it on top of the picnic table.

Elena felt a little of the cold on her body now, but was then distracted from it as she was lifted and taken to the table. She now saw it was Bill fingering her pussy as he continued to do so as they laid her on the table, her arms held again by Alex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.