Elena Lost - Cover

Elena Lost

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elena has a fight with her boyfriend, who drops her off. She wanders in a forest until a woodsman finds her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Elena was lost. She had had a fight with her boyfriend in the car and had made him drop her off. Now she had wandered aimlessly into the forest without looking where she went, and she was tired and hungry. She had tried to find her way out, but could not figure out what direction she had gone. Worse yet, it began to rain.

It was not a hard rain and it was warm out, but after about thirty minutes of wandering, she was drenched. She was wearing a light t-shirt with a bra underneath, unusual for her, and now she wished it was not on. It would be less clothing to be wet. And her jeans were getting heavy as they got wetter. She was frustrated, mad, sad, and now very tired. She sat and cried in misery.

She was crying like this for a good fifteen minutes when she suddenly heard a voice, "What are you doing here?" the man asked, amazed to find someone in the forest during a rainstorm.

He looked at her as she started to get up. He could see she was pretty, even with the wet hair and clothing. Again, he asked her what she was doing out there in the rain, and she told him that her boyfriend had made her get out of the car (yes, she lied), and she had wandered here and gotten lost. She also asked what he was doing there and could he help her.

He told her his name was Alex and that he lived and worked here in the forest, and that his house was nearby. He said that she should come to his house to get dry and have a hot drink and some food. She asked if he was married and, when he said no, she became a little worried. "Are you safe?" she asked him.

He had a long raincoat on, and she could not tell that he got a slight hard-on when she asked this and that he was thinking bad thoughts, but he answered, "Young lady. I am 40 years old and you must be all of 16, and I am not interested in little girls. So of course I am safe."

Elena was satisfied with this and accepted his offer, and she was also glad that he thought she was a little girl, even though she was actually 24 and had a child of two years of age.

When they arrived at his cabin, she noticed that it was quite small, but cozy. Inside there was a fireplace with a rug in front of it, and a couple of chairs, one on each side of the fireplace. He went into his bedroom and came out with a robe for her to wear. He apologized for its flimsiness (it was made of silk), but said it would be better to wear in front of the fire than the wet clothes she had on.

He told her to go to the bedroom and change while he started a fire for her. In his small bedroom, she noticed only a twin-sized bed, a small dresser, and a small closet. As she took off her wet clothing, she also noticed a magazine on his pillow. She thought it might be an outdoorsy magazine and was interested to see why a man would keep a magazine on his pillow.

As she put the robe on (it felt so nice on her skin), she glanced again at the magazine. She saw the title, Big Jugs, Slim Body, and

immediately put two and two together. "Oh, my god," she thought, "he beats off to this!"

Elena actually had a tinge of horniness come to her as she thought about him beating his dick to this magazine, but she quickly put that out of her mind. She went back into the living quarters and saw that he was in his small kitchen making some water for tea. He told her to go and sit in front of the fire while he made her some tea. She asked if she could possibly have something to eat, and he told her that he would make a plate of cheeses, bread, and fruit for her.

She felt safer again hearing this and went to the fire. She sat close to it at first, but then slid back a little when Alex arrived with a tray that had the tea and plate of treats. For her tea, he had brought a little jar of milk and sugar and a bottle. She asked him what the bottle was for, and he told her that it was whisky in case she felt the need for quicker warmth inside. "But that is up to you, young lady."

"Elena," she told him, and she decided that she would add the whisky. She also ate much cheese and fruit as he watched her gorge herself.

Now she was relaxed with more tea and whisky, and she asked what he was drinking. He told her that he had had a lousy day too and that he was drinking just straight whisky. She asked him how he happened to be out here in the forest living alone. He told her that he had lived in the city until ten years ago. He had been married with two children, but they had tragically died in a car crash.

He had become extremely depressed at this and could not work very well. And seeing people going about their lives was making him crazier. So he quit his job one summer and came out here to live.

"This cabin has good and bad memories for me," he said. "Good because I remember all the good times I spent here with my family, and bad for the same reason." He then told her that he made a little money chopping and selling wood. But mostly, he lived off the land. He then took a large sip of whisky and told her that he wished not to speak of it anymore. Then he noticed that Elena was finished with her tea now, and he poured straight whisky into her cup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.