A Rainy Night in Paris - Cover

A Rainy Night in Paris

Copyright© 2008 by Victor Echo

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was Samantha's first trip to Paris. She was a new clothing buyer and she was completely unprepared for the City of Lights until a chance meeting over coffee led her to find love, success and possibly fulfillment.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"So this is where you have been keeping yourself," Samantha said, pushing Monique ahead of her as they came up to the table where the remains of cheese, bread and wine were strewn about except for a small puddle in the bottom of each man's glass. Greg looked up from his crossword puzzle and Alex barely crooked an eyebrow as he reached for his empty glass, making a slight moue and flagging down the waiter for more wine and two more glasses.

"Well, I did not seem to be able to add more to the discussion and since the four of you had it under control, I suggested to Greg that we find ourselves a table and some wine and settle in to wait for you. Of course, that was two bottles and several wheels of cheese ago. Needless to say, we are in no condition to go anywhere."

Monique laughed. "Alexander, have you gotten my manservant drunk?"

"I am not drunk, ma'am. I am mellow. What is a four letter word for sex?"

"Fuck," Samantha said, causing Alex to look up at her quickly, no trace of inebriation in his motions.

"A four letter word for sex," she said, causing another round of laughter as the waiter brought the wine, glasses, bread and menus.

"And you have not had two bottles of wine," Monique said, astutely.

Greg just smiled and opened his menu.

"Did you come to any conclusions?" Alex asked Monique as he poured the wine.

"Oh, several. I think it is time to send Michelle to Nice to open that shop we have talked about, although I hate not having her here, she is such a darling. I should do that before Amanda pushes her out a window, don't you think? Oh, this is lovely, where is it from?"

"Would you believe Virginia?" Alex replied.

"Alexander, how did you find a Virginia wine in Paris?"

"Simple, I brokered the deal."

"What?" Monique said, looking up at the marquee before laughing.

"I seem to constantly be coming in on the end of a joke," Samantha said.

"I own a small share in this bistro," Alex said by way of explanation. "At one point I spent something like three days waiting for Monique and this was where I waited. The food was good but they were having financial problems so I offered to help out. Wound up with a partial share in the place and occasionally I broker deals for unusual things. The chairs over by the door, for example, are from Muskoka in Canadian cottage country. They are usually full in the morning. The residents love sitting there and reading their morning paper with their coffee. In fact, I have to get a bunch more. Remy is opening a porch, he calls it, out back and wants to have those exclusively. Very unFrench sometimes, our Remy, but then, sometimes it is being different that works. Tonight, the wine is from Virginia, USA. Santé."

They studied the menu for a few moments before being interrupted by a pencil thin man in a white apron over his white clothes.

"Mon amis, welcome, welcome," Remy said, kissing first Monique and then Samantha before shaking Greg and Alex's hands. "What a beautiful day. I see we have a guest tonight. Je m'appel Remy. It is pleasure to meet you."

"Remy, I would like you to meet Samantha, late of the City of New York, des Etats Unis."

"Oui? C'est vrai! Bonjour. For you a special dish tonight!" Remy was positively effusive.

"Only for her, mon ami?" Alex asked. "I think I have been insulted."

"Alex, would I insult you? For the table then, I will put my hand to something fantastique!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.