A Rainy Night in Paris - Cover

A Rainy Night in Paris

Copyright© 2008 by Victor Echo

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was Samantha's first trip to Paris. She was a new clothing buyer and she was completely unprepared for the City of Lights until a chance meeting over coffee led her to find love, success and possibly fulfillment.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The street outside his apartment was quiet. The revelers had sought their own homes hours earlier, Martin's bistro was closed and the morning was well started by the time they got through the door. They had kissed most of the way to her hotel and by unspoken agreement she had packed her bags and checked out of the hotel in what seemed like one smooth motion. After all, why pay for a hotel room when it looked like she was going to spend the rest of her time in his bed. If for some reason it did not work out, which she had no doubts of, she was sure Monique would put her up. Alex picked up her bag as they climbed the stairs and he put it next to the chair when they got inside.

"Alex, make love with me," she said, kissing him again, her hands going around his waist, trying to pull the shirt out of his pants while kissing him. He was kissing her back, distracting and disorienting her as he steered her into the bedroom. She pulled away from him and pulled the shirt out of his pants and in one motion over his head. His skin seemed to glow as she kissed his chest, slowly teasing him, his breath coming in short gasps as he ran his hands through her hair. She slowly ran her tongue around his hard nipple feeling his heart thump in response. She was tingly as she kissed his body. She wanted to feel him, touch him, taste him and began kissing his stomach and undoing his belt and the buttons of his pants. She was surprised, but happy to find that he was not wearing any briefs, his cock immediately accessible, hard and thick and alive under her hands and already oozing in anticipation and inviting her to take a taste. She was drawn to it, her lips closing over the tip, sucking the head into her mouth, her hands pushing his pants down before returning to cup his balls, slowly squeezing them and stroking his shaft as she sucked and licked him. She could feel him swell under her touch, his taste filling her mouth, sliding down her throat. A moan of excitement escaped them both as she kissed her way back up and pulled him to her, kissing him hard as he pulled her closer to him.

"That was lovely," he said, kissing her chin gently as he slid her shirt out of her pants and slowly ran his hands up her side, pushing the shirt ahead of him and running his fingers over her ribs, gently tickling and caressing her, feeling her purr as he pulled the shirt over her head, kissing her neck as he removed her bra and ran his fingers over her breasts and nipples, feeling them swell and harden under his touch, the skin around them crinkling with her excitement. Her breathing became ragged as he took one nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it. She was moaning harder and harder as he moved back and forth between her nipples, his hands moving at her waist, undoing her pants and pushing them off of her slim hips and slowly kissing his way down to her stomach relishing the taste of her soft skin and feeling the dance of her muscles beneath it.

"Lay down," he said, finishing the act of taking his pants off, and then hers as she crawled up to the middle of the bed. He kissed her toes as she was lying there, looking sexy and wanting everything he could give her. He slowly kissed his way up her legs, tickling her knees with his tongue. The skin on the inside of her thighs was soft as he kissed his way slowly to the junction of her legs which was wet, the lips puffy and swollen with her desire. Her clit, too, was swollen, a little white nub poking out of soft pink skin. She moaned as he ran his tongue slowly over the soft, bare, folds, drawing more moans as he probed and licked and sucked. He started flicking her clit with his tongue and her hips started twitching and her breathing became more erratic. Her orgasm crashed through her almost without warning, but no less enjoyable as it crashed her against the bed screaming in pleasure and calling his name.

"Come here, take me," she said, pulling him up and pulling him inside her. They both moaned in delight and desire as she squeezed him tight, wrapping her legs around him and urging him to slide in and out of her hard and fast which he was more than willing to do, pounding in and out of her in ever increasing speed, sweat pouring off their bodies as their lips sought each other, their orgasms building and crashing together, their tongues fencing with each other as they tried to become one person, his seed pouring into her as she squeezed him hard, tears rolling down her face. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said as he rolled to her side, taking her in his arms.

"You are welcome and thank you," he said kissing her softly, but she was already asleep, the stress of the day catching up with her. He stroked her hair and was soon asleep beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.