Kissing Cousins
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

Approximately 1:30 a.m. I woke to Carrie sucking on my cock. By the time I had totally awoken, my cock was 100% hard.

She smiled at me, "Good morning, lover. I just woke up from this terrible dream."

I bit again, "What dream was that?"

Carrie smiled, "It was a nightmare. You weren't making love to me."

"Well, we better fix that, shouldn't we?"

"Oh, most certainly."

I turned her over on her back and mounted her pussy. It was wet and ready for my cock. I thrust balls deep inside her and elicited a gasp from her. I'm usually not that forceful but I like be unpredictable. I also fucked her harder than normal so she'd be tired and go to sleep quicker when we were finished. I could tell Carrie was enjoying the roughness of the sex.

She screamed, "God! Yes, use me! Fuck me hard, Steve! Make me cum! Fuck me like a slut! Oh, you bastard, that feels so good!"

I continued to pound her pussy making sure to hit her clit on the downstroke. That seemed to bring her to orgasm as she cried out even louder for me to cum inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Dammit, I'm cumming! Oh, Steve, knock me up with your wonderful cum! Oh, God, Yes! Ahhhhheeeeee!!!!!"

As soon as I felt her juices begin to flow I came in her. If only Carrie had been able to have another child I'd surely have made her pregnant with all the sex we'd been having over the last few days. I exited Carrie's pussy and rolled off of her. Carrie snuggled up next to me and we kissed.

"I love you so much, Steve."

"I love you too, Carrie." I turned over on my side and Carrie spooned me, pushing her naked breasts into my back. It was a lovely way to go to sleep having the woman I love hold me like that.

Around 3:00 a.m. I awoke to find that Carrie had rolled over onto her stomach. Her naked ass was sticking up and it took all my willpower not to grab it then and there. Unfortunately I had a piss hard-on and I quietly went to the bathroom to take care of it. After I finished I went back in the bedroom and gazed over Carrie's naked backside. She certainly had a great body for a mother of two. I grabbed the lube from the bedside table and rubbed it on my cock. Then I poured some on Carrie's ass crack and pulled her cheeks apart to get the lube in her asshole. Carrie stirred but didn't wake up from this. I moved over her and pointed my dick right at her hole and moved the head of my cock right in there without much resistance. Of course Carrie woke up when I did this and hollered, "Oh, my God! What are you doing?!"

"Just waking you up for sex like you told me you wanted me to do."

"Me and my big mouth," she said.

"Remember, this is going to be easier for us if you relax. Let me help."

I started fondling her breasts. That elicited a moan from her and I shoved my dick in her a little further. I told her to play with her clit and she moved a hand down and started rubbing it. That helped some more and I got even deeper in her ass. I started kissing the back of her neck and I finally got my cock most of the way in her and paused to let her adjust. I continued to massage her breasts and whispered in her ear that I loved her and how beautiful she was. I felt she was relaxed enough and started pumping her ass again. She was starting to enjoy the ass fucking and she started exhorting me to pound her ass harder and faster. She was still pretty tight but her erotic state made it easier for her to relax and easier for me to fuck her. She was getting close to cumming and let me know about it.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, it feels good. I'm gonna cum, Steve! Cum in my ass, baby! Cum for meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Carrie screamed as she came. I couldn't hold off any longer and I came right in her ass again. "Honey, that was so good," Carrie said after we both had a few moments to recover. "I'm sorry if I seemed reluctant at first but I gotta tell you it was a nice surprise."

"Make sure you ask the flight attendant for an extra pillow for your flight," Carrie laughed then frowned. "What's wrong, honey?"

Carrie looked up at me, "I'm going to miss you."

I kissed her, "I'm going to miss you too, love. Let's get some sleep and dream sweet dreams about being together again."

"O.K." She reached up and kissed me.

"I love you, Steve."

"I love you too, Carrie."

We both fell asleep and we managed to stay asleep till about 5:30. I was lying on my side and just opened my eyes. Carrie was also lying on her side facing me and not five seconds after I had opened my eyes, she opened hers. She said, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

I laughed, "Baby, I've only been awake for a few seconds myself. Looks like we pretty much woke up at the same time."

Carrie smiled and said, "Cool."

She started stroking my dick under the covers. When she got me hard she climbed on top of me - facing me - and eased her pussy down on my cock.

She exclaimed, "Aw, yeah!" when she got all of me inside her. Slowly at first but then she fucked my cock faster. I played with her tits while we continued to fuck. Carrie kept bucking up and down my cock and was doing her best to try and make me cum. I don't know how I managed not to cum but I kept from shooting my load for a while.

I started teasing her and I would tell her, "AW! AW! AW! Oh, Carrie, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum ... in a little bit."

After about the third time I did that, she gave me a smack on top of my head and told me to stop that or she was leaving right then. It was an empty threat but I figured I had teased her enough. We fucked for a little while longer and then I shot my load in Carrie's pussy. My dick was still semi hard and Carrie hadn't cum yet so I kept fucking her until she finally came. After she came she collapsed on me with my dick still inside her. We kissed and she asked if I wanted to go back to sleep. Since her plane was at 8:30, and it was about 6:00, it really wouldn't have made much sense. I said, "No, let's take a nice, long shower; get something to eat at the restaurant and then go to the airport."

We showered for a while but didn't make love. We fondled each other's body parts quite a bit but mainly we held each other, kissed and washed up. After we dried off I shaved and brushed my teeth. Carrie dried her hair and put on her makeup. We both dressed and packed our bags. When Carrie finished she came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss. "Thank you for last night, Steve. It's been so wonderful being with you."

I smiled and kissed her back, "The feeling is mutual. I've finally found my soul mate. I can't wait until I can see you again."

Carrie's eyes started welling up with tears and she said, "You're just so sweet." We hugged and then called the front desk to have our bags taken down and put in our cars. We went into the coffee shop, ate breakfast and talked. We talked mainly about the past week and how Grandma would do now that Grandpa was gone. We also made plans to see each other again. Her kids were going to go to their father's parents for Thanksgiving and I usually didn't go home for that holiday so we decided to spend a long weekend in Denver. I told her I'd be on the lookout for a place to live for her and the kids and to give me a heads up on when she was going to move and I would see about getting her a job.

We finished breakfast and we checked out of the hotel. We thought about going back to the room for one last quickie but decided against it. I rode with Carrie to the airport in her rental. She returned the car and checked in at the ticket counter for her flight. The flight was going to be on time surprisingly so we hung out in the ticket area since I couldn't get past the security without a ticket. I wanted so much to just take her with me back to Ohio and forget about everyone else but she had a hopefully-soon-to-be ex husband and kids back in Frisco.

When it came time to say goodbye, Carrie was crying. I was pretty close to it myself but I managed to hold myself together. I walked with her all the way to security and I stayed there and watched her till she was out of sight. I walked back to the hotel somewhat in a daze. I went back to the lobby of the hotel and had my car brought around. I made sure all my stuff was in there and I took off for Mom's. About five minutes had passed when my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was Carrie.

"Change your mind about leaving?" I half-jokingly asked.

She chuckled, "No, I just wanted to let you know we are starting to board and I wanted to hear your voice again before I got on the plane."

"You're breaking my heart, Carrie. I can't wait till Thanksgiving."

"Me either," she replied. "They are calling my row. Have a safe trip and don't forget how much I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Give me a call during your layover."

Carrie said, "O.K. Bye, Steve."

I continued to drive back to Mom's house. All I needed to do was pick up a couple of bags and then I'd be back on the road. About 45 minutes later I pulled into Mom's driveway. She was in the kitchen and asked me if I had fun last night. I told her I did and I that I had too many beers so I thought it'd be best that I stayed overnight at Josh's.

Mom said, "Well, I'm glad you weren't drinking and driving. Do you want some breakfast?"

"No thanks. I stopped at McDonald's and picked up an Egg McMuffin and some juice."

"Well, let me make you a sandwich for your trip back home while you gather up your stuff."

I agreed and went and got all my stuff together. Most of it was in the car but I still left some there. I took my bag out to the car and went back in the kitchen to say goodbye to Mom. She thanked me for all the help and support I gave her through the past couple of weeks and for not complaining about having to sleep in the same bedroom as Carrie. I was worried for a second but her eyes didn't betray any idea that she knew about us. I told her that I was happy to do whatever I could to help out. We hugged and kissed and I told her I'd be back for Christmas. She gave me the sandwich, some M&Ms and a Diet Coke and I left. I had been driving down the road about 2 hours or so and my phone rang. It was Carrie calling from her layover.

"Hey, baby," she said. "We just landed in Denver."

"How was the flight?" I asked?

"It was O.K. It would have been better if you were on the plane with me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.