Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

We left the car at the front of the hotel and let the valet park it. I reached down below the seat and put the baggie of strawberries in my pants pocket while she wasn't looking. We went to the front desk and asked them to have room service send up more champagne.

We got in the elevator and were the only ones in there. I couldn't keep my hands off of Carrie. We made out in the elevator like two teenagers after prom. Fortunately — or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it - no one else got aboard and we got out on our floor and went to the room. As soon as we got in the room, Carrie pulled me down on the bed, straddled me and started attacking me with her lips. I had no choice but to defend myself with my lips and hands. We continued to make out until room service knocked at the door. Reluctantly I pulled Carrie off of me, answered the door and got the champagne. I turned around and Carrie was gone. I looked around and the bathroom door was closed. I figured that she went to the bathroom and I poured the champagne in the glasses and set the bottle back in the ice bucket.

After a couple of minutes of waiting I knocked on the bathroom door. "Everything all right in there, babe?"

"I'll be just a minute, lover," she responded.

I put the strawberries on the floor beside the bed opposite of the bathroom so Carrie couldn't spot them. I then set the glasses down on the night table by the bed and took off my shoes and started to take off my jacket. Then Carrie came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and her high heels. She was so sexy that I stopped taking off my jacket. She sauntered up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. After she broke the kiss she stepped back, smiled and asked, "You like?"

I said, "I love."

"Good. I was hoping you felt like trying the jacuzzi out."

"Sounds good to me," I replied and started taking my jacket off again.

"Ah, ah, ah," Carrie said wagging her finger at me. I was confused because I thought she wanted to get in the jacuzzi. She walked back up to me and said, "I want to take your clothes off myself, darling."

I was definitely game for that. Carrie put her arms back around my neck and kissed me some more. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "You look so handsome and strong in that suit but I think it's time it came off." She kissed me one more time then slowly took the jacket off my shoulders. She put the jacket on an adjacent chair and came back over to me. She unloosened my tie and untied it. After that she slowly took it off my shirt. She tossed the tie over with the jacket and unbuttoned the button on my collar. I assumed she would unbutton the rest of the buttons but she moved her mouth to the next button down and actually bit it off. She did the same with the next button down and so on. She finished with the buttons on the shirt then did the same thing to the buttons on the cuffs. It was very sensual. She took the shirt off my back and tossed it on the chair. She then untucked my T-Shirt and very slowly lifted it up off my back and over my head. While she was doing that she was rubbing her hands against my sides and arms. It was like she was rolling it off of me rather than just grabbing the shirt and pulling it off.

Carrie then got down on her knees and untied my shoes. She didn't take them off too slowly. After she finished with my shoes, she reached up to my belt and undid the buckle. She slowly took the belt out of each loop of the pants making sure to fondle my butt along the way. She finally got the belt off and tossed it away. Then she went up to the pants and undid the button on them. Thank goodness she didn't take them off with her teeth. Then she unzipped my zipper. That was a relief because my dick was pretty hard by then. She slipped my pants off and I was just standing there in my socks and underwear. She grinned and put her hands on my hips. But just as I was expecting her to take my shorts off, she slid her hands down my hips and legs and down to my feet. I said, "Tease."

She laughed and said, "Takes one to know one." She took off my socks and then it was time to take off my shorts. Carrie had what could be best described as a hungry look on her face as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slid them down my legs.

She then stood up and undid her towel so we both were naked. We embraced and kissed again. Her bare skin on my bare skin felt so good. She then led me to the jacuzzi. I stopped to get the champagne and glasses and followed her to the jacuzzi. Carrie had turned it on before she went into the bathroom so it was nice and warmed up for us. We got in there and just sat back next to each other and relaxed in the hot, bubbling water. I handed Carrie her glass and we drank our champagne. After a couple of minutes, Carrie went over to the other side of the jacuzzi opposite me. I looked at her and said, "Hey, what's the deal?"

She said, "If you want me, you're going to have to catch me."

I smiled, "I am, am I?"

She nodded, "Uh huh." So I chased her around in the jacuzzi for a while. We were splashing around and Carrie was squealing like a little kid trying to get away from me. I let her have her way and didn't catch her but I finally had had enough and after a few minutes I caught her. I turned her around so I was facing her and kissed her very deeply. She had her fun now I was going to have mine. As we were kissing I maneuvered us over to the side of the jacuzzi and sat down. Carrie knew what I wanted and as she sat down on my lap, she took hold of my cock and pointed it near her entrance. Then she sat down on my cock with a contented sigh. I was in water up to my chest so we had to do this slowly.

I put my hands on her hips and moved her slowly up and down on me. She groaned in pleasure and I said, "Baby, we can be as loud as we want tonight. No one can hear us so we can do and say anything we want." Carrie continued to move up and down on my cock and started exhorting me loudly.

"Yes, Steve! You make me feel so full. Oh, fuck me forever!" I knew I couldn't fuck her forever but we did have all night. I was intent on making her cum first and kept up a steady, slow rhythm. I felt her cunt start to spasm and her breath get shallow. I sped up the pace a bit and angled her so her clit was getting contact with me. Carrie didn't have to cover up her mouth with a pillow or my mouth this time. "Ah! AH! AH!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuuuuuuuck! Yessssss!!"

She collapsed on me and I lifted her head off my shoulder and kissed her. She said, "You're pretty quiet even in here. I thought before it was cause of your mom."

I laughed, "You said I talked too much the other night."

She giggled and said, "I don't care if you talk a blue streak as long as you keep fucking me like that." I grabbed her hips again and started fucking her again. She said, "My God, you're insatiable!"

I looked down at her bare snatch and saw my cock pumping in and out of her. I thought she looked so sexy like that. This time I wanted to cum with her. I pumped my cock in her and I felt her tense up again and her breaths were getting shorter. I told her, "Let me know when you're gonna cum. I'm gonna cum too."

She said, "Yeah, baby, cum in me again. Fill me up with your cum. Yeah, that's it, make me cum, honey! Ah! AH! AH! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I felt her pussy spasm around me and that pushed me over the edge and I shouted, "I'm cumming!"

She yelled, "Yeah! Me! Too! Oh, Gaaaaawwwwwwdd!!!!!!" I grunted and shot my load deep inside her.

Carrie collapsed on me again and we kissed some more. We took a drink of champagne from our glasses and I told her to sit next to me for a while.

"But what about the..." she asked.

"It's a jacuzzi in the honeymoon suite. You think they don't realize people fuck in here?"

Carrie nervously laughed, "Yeah, I guess." She got off my cock and sat down beside me and laid her head on my chest. We sat there for awhile just letting the warm water do its thing. Carrie ran out of champagne and I started to get up to get the bottle. As I was getting up, Carrie gently pushed me back down and said, "I don't want you to go anywhere just yet." We shared the remainder of my glass of champagne and really didn't say anything to each other for a while. We just held on to each other and enjoyed being together without anyone or anything bothering us.

While the jacuzzi was nice, I didn't want to stay in there much longer. It wasn't as bad as a pool but it still had chlorine in there and I didn't want to be smelling that — or like that - when Carrie and I were in bed. I got up and took Carrie's hand and walked her to the shower. "We're going to have to clean up some if we want to get dirty," I said

Carrie smiled and reached up and kissed me. "You better get me really clean then, cause I want to get very dirty tonight."

I turned on the shower and waited for it to get nice and warm. I told Carrie to get her shampoo and conditioner so I could wash her hair for her. We got in the shower and we made out while the hot water hit our bodies. I moved my hands down her back and grabbed a butt cheek with each hand. Her ass felt so good and she was enjoying it too judging by her moans in my mouth.

I had become quite aroused again from the activity that had been taking place in the shower and it was quite obvious to Carrie. She got down on her knees and took my erection in her mouth. Her warm mouth was feeling very good around my cock. While she was down there, I thought I'd wash her hair. She had enjoyed it so much the last time I did it; I thought I'd do it while she was giving me head. Not that her oral technique was bad but it might give her some extra incentive to maybe try a new trick or two.

I poured some shampoo on my hand and started massaging Carrie's hair with it. "Ohhhh, that feels wonderful, baby," Carrie said after my cock was out of her mouth. She resumed sucking my dick and just as I expected her blow job got a little more intense. She was using her tongue a bit more and, while conventional wisdom says you shouldn't use your teeth when giving head, she just scraped them gently and it felt wonderful.

After a few minutes of shampooing her hair, I let the water rinse it out of her hair. I was getting close to blowing my load and I asked, "Would you rather have your conditioner in your hair or the other conditioner?"

She looked up and said, "What other conditioner?" then caught the grin on my face and said, "Oh, you. No, I'd rather take your conditioner down my throat. Although I know you'd get a kick out of my hair looking funny."

I laughed, "You know me too well." I grabbed the conditioner and worked it in good. Meanwhile Carrie was sucking on my dick like it was her last meal. I was half washing the conditioner through her hair and half grabbing on to her hair in ecstasy.

I knew I was ready to cum and I hollered, "Baby, I'm ready!" She started sucking harder and harder and finally I shot my sperm into her throat. Carrie took every bit of my cum and licked me clean. I continued to massage the conditioner through her hair. After Carrie finished with my dick she stood up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth. As we kissed and she rinsed her hair, Carrie started soaping up my chest. When there was a good amount of lather on my chest she started rubbing her tits up against me so we both got soapy. After we decided that we were sufficiently clean I got out of the shower. Carrie wanted to stay in for a couple of minutes more and I asked why.

She said, "It's a surprise."

I said, "O.K.," and dried myself off. After a few minutes Carrie emerged from the shower. I dried her off and gave her a kiss. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed.

Carrie pulled down the comforter and the sheets and I got into bed with her. "I love you, Steve."

"I love you too, Carrie. Let's make sure tonight is special since we won't see each other for a while after tonight."

"Steve, what are we going to do after tonight?"

I rolled over on my back, "It seems to me we have a choice. One: we break this off after tonight and just consider this one of those things that happened. You go on with your life and I go on with mine and we remember the wonderful time we have had over the last few days."

Carrie said, "What else can we do?"

I said, "While you were in the bathroom at the restaurant, I was talking to Rob about your situation. Rob knows several excellent attorneys here and he thought he could get them to recommend someone for you in San Francisco to handle your divorce. He said if you threaten to go public with the knowledge that your husband is gay, he will basically give you anything you want and you and the girls can get on with your life without him. After that is settled, you and the girls can move out to Ohio with me. I can find you a house close by me and we could be together. I think I could be a good surrogate father to your kids."

She sighed and said, "I definitely don't want this to be our last time together. But moving out to Ohio where I don't know anybody, I don't have a job, and the girls would have to find a new school and new friends would be tough."

I said, "I'm sure between the two of us, you can find a job somewhere. As for the girls, I think they would fit in well there. The schools are very good there and they have all kinds of extra-curricular activities for them."

Carrie said, "I'm going to have to think about it. It's a pretty big step to move all the way out there with two girls."

I said, "Take all the time you need. In the meantime, I'm going to ravish your body." Carrie giggled as I sucked on one of her nipples. I rubbed a finger on her pussy to get her ready for what I was going to do to her.

I moved my lips down her body, kissing everywhere on the way from her tits to her pussy. I paid special attention to her newly bare patch. I gently kissed all around it and started rubbing my fingers against the lips of her pussy. They were open and ripe for pleasure. Carrie assumed either my tongue, fingers or cock were going in there next. I said, "Baby, close your eyes for a minute, I have to get something."

Carrie said, "What? Keep playing with my pussy!"

I said, "It'll only take a second and if you don't close your eyes and be patient, I'm going to go to sleep."

Carrie said, "O.K., my eyes are closed. Now do whatever you need to do."

I slid off the bed and grabbed my bag of strawberries. I took one out and hid the rest under the covers. I resumed my position between her legs and began lapping her pussy. After I got her good and relaxed I took the strawberry by the stem and slowly inserted it in her.

Predictably Carrie jerked up and said, "My God, what did you put in me?!"

I smiled and said, "I thought you liked strawberries?"

Carrie said, "You put strawberries in my... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.