Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

She climbed onto my chest and laid across my body. The only sound in the room was us breathing. Her scent was intoxicating. I could spend hours just having her lie in my arms. I couldn't help myself and I started lightly caressing her breast through her blouse. "Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll give you about four hours to stop doing that." Memories of our first night sleeping at Mom's.

"I'd love to do that forever. However, I think it's time to get ready."

She kissed me on the forehead, "O.K. Time to make myself beautiful for you."

"Too late, you're already beautiful." She smiled and took her dress bag in the bathroom.

After a minute or so she called in and asked, "Steve, could you bring my other stuff in the bathroom for me please?"

"Of course," I said. I picked up all her stuff and dutifully carried it into the bathroom. I didn't see her in there, though. After I walked in, the door shut behind me and Carrie pushed me back against the door hard. She had been hiding behind the door and was only wearing panties and she started intensely kissing me.

"Steve, I've got to have you right now. I need you to fuck me this very instant. Fuck me hard against the door."

I was a bit stunned by her aggressiveness but what the hell. I changed places with her and had her against the door. I pushed the crotch of her panties aside and proceeded to fuck her.

Carrie cried, "No! Rip those fuckers off!" I backed away for a second and grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her. To my surprise she was completely bare down there. I looked down there and then up at her face and she smiled and said, "A suggestion from Elaine. She said you liked bare pussies so I thought I'd make it like that for you. Do you like it?"

I said, "Absolutely!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me with that gorgeous prick of yours!"

I shoved my dick up her pussy and began fucking the hell out of her. If she wanted it rough, she was going to get it rough. I wasn't going to hurt her but she was going to know she'd been fucked. But it was going to have to be fast so we could get to dinner on time.

I don't know what got her so worked up but I wasn't complaining. I did have things planned out but I was O.K. with this change of plans even though we were going to fuck when we got back here after dinner. Her pussy was so hot. I rammed my dick in her and she was so into it. She was totally uninhibited and she was fucking my cock as hard as I was fucking her pussy. Finally she had reached the breaking point.

She yelled, "Yes, Steve! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, I'm cumming! I'm gonna explode on your cock, Steve! Cum with me baby! Aieeeeeeee!!!!"

I could feel her warm cum flowing out of her pussy. She slumped down after she finished with her orgasm but I wasn't done yet.

I went into tough guy mode and said, "I'm not through with you yet. You started this and now you're going to finish me off. Fuck my cock you slut. Make me shoot my seed in you. Make me cum inside you!" The dirty talk worked and she revived herself enough to start fucking me back She was squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. That pushed me over the edge and I started cumming.

Carrie was coaxing me on, "Yeah, Steve, give me your cum! Cum inside my bare pussy! FILL ME UP, BABY!"

I shot a huge load inside her and after I finished it was my turn to slump against the door and catch my breath. That was pretty wild. I kissed Carrie very gently since play-rough time was over. I said, "Thank you, baby. I wasn't expecting that but it was so hot."

"God! I needed that so bad," she said. "Thank you, honey. It was really hot. Now, scoot before I decide to fuck you again and we're really late."

"Could you at least clean me off?"

"Of course I will." She got down on her knees and sucked my cock until it was clean as a whistle. My cock got hard again and she said, "Now, now. After dinner, remember?"

"Baby, you look so good that I think I'm going to fuck you as soon as we get in the car after dinner."

She giggled, "Just wait till you see my dress. Now, shoo!" She slapped my butt and I went back into the room.

I didn't need much time to get ready. I got dressed and sat on the bed and watched. I turned on ESPN to check some baseball scores and pretty much just vegged out while I waited for Carrie. After about 20 minutes of waiting, a vision of loveliness opened the bathroom door. She was wearing this black dress that went down to her knees. It showed a generous amount of cleavage that the dress accentuated. The dress showed off almost her entire upper and middle back but then filled out more as it went down further. It was very sexy yet tasteful. Elaine did a great job with the dress but that wasn't a surprise since she knew what I liked and what turned me on. Carrie was also wearing a pair of black shoes with at least three inch heels. I couldn't remember when I'd seen such a beautiful woman. I guess I was a bit slack-jawed looking at her because I didn't hear Carrie call my name the first couple of times she said it.

"Steve? Steve?! STEVE!"

I kind of shook my head and said, "Huh?"

Carrie did a little spin and asked, "Well, how do you like it?"

I walked over to her and took her in my arms and kissed her. After a minute or two I asked, "Does that answer your question?"

Carrie said, "Yeah. So you think this is O.K.?"

"Carrie, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. I've always thought you were beautiful but you've done the impossible. You're even more beautiful now." Carrie blushed and I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Do you know how long it's been since a man has told me I'm beautiful and really meant it?"

"Carrie, I don't know how long it's been but if it's been over an hour, it's been too long." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

I said, "We better go before we start something again."

She smiled, "Starting something sounds like more fun."

"I agree but I don't think it's a good idea to keep someone as beautiful as you in here all night. I want every guy around to wish they were me." I went over to the bed and put my shoes on. I grabbed my suit jacket and our key to the room and we left for the restaurant.

Just as I thought, Carrie turned heads throughout the lobby. The valet who got my car was damn near drooling over Carrie. She was having fun with it and lightly flirted with him. She gave him a nice leg show when he pulled the car up and she sat down in then passenger seat. I got in the car and closed the door and said jokingly, "Tease."

She laughed, "It feels good to be sexy."

"Carrie, you've always been sexy. You're just now realizing it." As I drove along I casually put my right hand on Carrie's left leg right above the knee. We kept talking and as we drove along, my hand would slide up her thigh - even further when we hit a bump. Every once in a while I'd have to put that hand on the wheel but I'd always replace it and move it further up. Carrie figured out what I was up to and moved her dress up so it wasn't impeding my progress. By then all pretense was off and I noticed she was wearing a pair of black lacy panties. "Nice panties," I said.

"Disappointed that I actually wore underwear tonight?"

I smiled and said, "Little bit."

Carrie laughed, "I was thinking about going without but since we had our fuck session back at the hotel, I couldn't very well go out with your cum running down my thighs, could I?

I said jokingly, "Well, you could just scoop it up with your finger and eat it."

Carrie laughed and punched my arm. By this time I was all the way up to her crotch. Carrie enjoyed what I was doing to her and put her head back and closed her eyes till we got to the restaurant.

We pulled into the restaurant's parking lot and after parking I undid my seatbelt and kissed Carrie. I took her face in my hands and looked her in the eye and said, "I am so happy to be with you here tonight."

She kissed me back, "Thank you for these past few days. You have been so wonderful to me and made me feel like a real woman again."

"You're quite welcome. We better get in there. I'm starving."

We made our way to the door. The hostess who greeted us was pretty but couldn't hold a candle to Carrie. "Bonjour, welcome to La Petit France. Do you have a reservation?

I said, "Two for Steve Thompson."

She said, "Ah, yes, Mr. Thompson. Mr. Stevens wanted to know when you arrived. Could you wait a minute please?"

"By all means."

She picked up her phone and dialed an extension, "Mr. Stevens? They're here." She hung up the phone and said, "If you could wait another minute Mr. Stevens will be right with you."

About 30 seconds later, Rob came bounding out of the kitchen and up to the front. "Steve!" Rob said. We shook hands and embraced. He said, "It's good to see you, pal. So, where is your date?" He looked right past Carrie and exaggeratedly looked around for someone else.

I motioned to Carrie, "Well, who do you think this is?"

He looked at her and asked her, "You're his date? I thought you were some supermodel who got lost and stumbled in here."

Carrie blushed and I laughed, "Rob, this is my cu ... lose friend, Carrie O'Brien. Carrie, this is my old friend and owner of this dive, Rob Stevens." Rob took Carrie's hand and kissed it.

"Carrie, it is so nice to meet you. Let me show you two to your table."

The table was in a corner somewhat hidden from the rest of the restaurant. It was candlelit and it clearly was the romantic table. Rob had come through like a champ. I was going to pull Carrie's chair out from the table for her but Rob beat me to it.

I mock-protested, "Hey, that's my job."

He grinned, "Not in here, bub. This lady is going to be treated right. You'd probably screw it up." I sat down and he said, "Carrie, I hope you find our restaurant to your liking. Anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to let anyone on our staff know."

Carrie said, "Thank you very much, Rob."

Rob said, "Let me get your waiter." He called a young man over to our table and introduced us. "This is my best waiter, Dennis. Dennis, these are my friends Steve Thompson and Carrie O'Brien. Their satisfaction is very important to me. I will be by later on to see how you two are doing."

Dennis presented us with menus, "Bonjour, welcome to La Petite France. Would you like something from the bar?"

Carrie said, "I will have a white wine spritzer."

I said, "I'll take a screwdriver. Finlandia vodka if you have it."

Dennis said, "Right away, sir. Our specials this evening are Viennoise de Saumon beurre blanc - which is a breaded salmon filet with Chardonnay butter sauce and Coq Au Vin - which is braised chicken in a red wine sauce with bacon, pearl onions and mushrooms."

"Sounds delicious," I said.

Dennis said, "I will be back with your drinks in a moment."

After he left, Carrie said, "This is such a nice restaurant and Rob is very charming."

"Yeah, he has quite a place here and he can really turn on the charm."

Carrie said, "Are you saying that's all an act?"

"Oh, no. It's just that I don't see that side of him very often. We're usually giving each other crap but I will bet you my last dollar that he has sent flowers and a sympathy card to Mom now that he knows Gramp died."

She nodded and gave me a wicked smile, "About slipped up back there didn't you?" I drew a blank until she said, "'My cu ... lose friend.'"

The light went on, "Oh, yeah. I guess I did, didn't I? But you gotta admit it was a nice save."

Carrie laughed, "Yes it was. I'll give you that."

Dennis came back with our drinks and some bread. "Have you decided on dinner yet?"

"Dennis, you were so quick to get back with our drinks that we really didn't have any time to decide. But I think we'd enjoy some Escargots de Bourgogne (snails served in the shell with garlic butter) while we decide on our entrees."

"Very good, sir."

After he left. I asked Carrie if she liked escargot.

"I had it quite a while ago but I think I did like it."

"Well, we better figure out what we want."

Carrie looked at the menu and said, "I think I'm going to get the Coq a Vin."

I grinned, "Gonna go with the special, eh?"

She smiled, "It does sound delicious and it is the special. Rob might feel bad if we didn't have the special."

I chuckled and said, "I think he'll survive if you don't but it does sound good. I think I'll go with the Marget de canard roti (roast duck breast over raspberry vinegar sauce)."

Carrie said, "Mmmm, that sounds delicious."

I grinned, "Well, I am a breast man."

Carrie laughed and said in a low voice, "Too bad that wine sauce on my coq au vin isn't your cum."

I raised my eyebrows and said in a mock stern voice, "Carrie."

She gave me a mock pout and said in a little girl's voice, "But it tastes so yummy." We laughed and held hands and looked into each other's eyes.

"Steve, you look so handsome tonight. Just like you did at the funeral. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

I kissed her hand, "I would hope so since it's the same suit. But thank you."

"When you're dressed up like that, you just make me want to melt into your arms forever. I just know you could protect me and make all my problems go away."

I said, "I'd love to hold you forever and make all your problems go away no matter what I'm wearing."

She blushed and said, "You know what I mean."

I kissed her and we continued to hold hands and talk until Dennis brought our escargot. We ordered our dinner and he asked what kind of wine we'd like with dinner.

"To be honest with you, Dennis, I don't know much about wine. Do you, Carrie?" Carrie shook her head and I said, "Why don't you recommend something for us, Dennis?

He smiled, "I have just the wine for you, sir. I'll be right back."

We ate our bread and escargot and Dennis came back with a bottle of white wine and two glasses. "Sir, this is a 1997 Sauvergnon Blanc. It is best served with fowl and it is an excellent choice."

I nodded my head and he opened the bottle and poured each of us a small amount of wine. We each took a drink and I asked Carrie what she thought.

"It's very good," she said.

"I agree. Excellent choice."

He filled our glasses and said, "Your meal should be ready in about a half hour to 45 minutes."

"Thank you, Dennis," I said.

After he left I raised my glass and said, "A toast to you, Carrie. You are the envy of every woman in here and the desire of every man." We clinked glasses and drank. I wasn't exaggerating the toast either. As soon as we walked in heads turned her way. Men were staring and their wives/girlfriends were looking too and admonishing their husbands for looking at her. I think even some of the women were looking at Carrie with non-heterosexual feelings.

Carrie said, "What about your mom?"

I said, "Oh! Thanks for reminding me." I took my cell out and called Mom.

Mom answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, Mom, it's Steve. I'm going to stay up at Josh's tonight because I had a little too much to drink. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

She said, "Well, I'm glad you aren't drinking and driving but don't get too drunk. You have a long drive back tomorrow."

"I know," I said.

"Oh, Steve, I got the nicest flowers today from Robert."

"Yeah? I called him up the other day and told him about Gramp."

Mom said, "If you see him, you be sure to thank him for me."

"I will be sure to do that. I'll see you tomorrow, Mom. Love you."

"I love you too, Steve."

I hung up and said, "Guess who sent Mom flowers?"

Carrie said, "Rob?" I nodded. I saw Rob across the room talking with another couple. I caught his eye and motioned him over to the table.

He came right over and said, "What do you need?"

"I just got off the phone with Mom and she said that you sent her flowers for my grandpa. Thanks, buddy, I really appreciate that."

He said, "Hey, your mom's one of my favorite people." He turned to Carrie and said, "She's the only one, besides my mom, who I let call me Robert. She comes up here for lunch about once a month when she's going shopping or visiting her daughter." Carrie nodded.

"Pull up a chair and talk to us for a while," I said.

Rob said, "Only for a few minutes. I have to schmooze."

Carrie said, "I love your restaurant, Rob. How long have you had it?"

Rob said, "Thank you, Carrie. It's been about 10 years now. It's truly a labor of love."

I said, "Rob started out from humble beginnings. He used to bus tables here and worked his way up to head waiter and then assistant manager before he bought the place."

Carrie said, "That's quite a story, Rob. I take it you always wanted to run a restaurant."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.