Kissing Cousins
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

About 20 minutes later they pulled up so we finished our ice cream and went across the street. After some good natured ribbing about them being late we went into the theater. We sat about in the middle of the theater and watched the coming attractions and the movie. About a half hour into the movie, my phone went off as planned. It was on vibrate so it didn't make any sound. I looked at the phone and excused myself. I walked all the way to the back of the theater and took a seat in the unoccupied back row. About five minutes later I called Carrie's cell. I saw her get up and walk to the back of the theater. She saw me and sat next to me. While we made out she started rubbing my crotch and I started feeling her breasts. I reached a hand under her skirt and worked my way up her thighs. She spread her legs apart to allow me access to her sex and I rubbed her pussy to get her wet.

She moaned into my mouth as I continued to kiss her. We didn't have a lot of time so I inserted a finger into her pussy. It was pretty tight but I got it in there and started finger fucking her. Her moans became more intense as I rubbed my thumb on her clit. I worked my finger in and out of her and she seemed to reach a plateau. I inserted a second finger in her. She squealed a little bit but still kept her mouth over mine. I needed her to cum and cum soon and I fucked my fingers furiously inside her. But she wouldn't cum. Later she told me she was just teasing me and wanted to have me keep finger fucking her as long as possible. We needed to get back to our seats and she still wasn't cumming. I used my secret weapon and put my thumb and forefinger in her pussy and my middle finger in her ass. That did the trick as she screamed into my mouth. I rubbed her juices on her thighs, bush and skirt. After she came down she whispered, "God, Steve, I've never done anything like that before. It felt so wicked doing it here and I came so hard too."

I kissed her again, "As long as you are happy, I'm happy."

I got up and went to the restroom to wash my hands. I stopped at the concession stand for some popcorn and sodas. By the time I got back, Carrie was in her seat. I whispered to Carrie, making sure the others heard me, and asked her how her kids were. She whispered back that they were fine and they just missed her. I sat down next Carrie on her right and continued to watch the movie. We ate the popcorn but I was only eating it with my right hand and Carrie was only eating it with her left because we were holding hands under the popcorn bucket.

After the movie was over, Mom took us back to her house. It wasn't too late but Mom was pretty tired from the movie and after she straightened up the kitchen a bit she told us goodnight and went to bed. Carrie and I were alone again and we sat on the couch and made out. It was such a nice night I suggested we go outside and she agreed.

We went out on Mom's patio and pulled up a couple of wrought iron chairs and sat there talking, enjoying the cool of the evening. As we were talking, fireworks started going off - literally. They had some festival going on uptown and I thought it was a nice coincidence. Being in the chairs didn't get me as close to Carrie as I wanted. I went in the house and got a blanket and laid it out in the middle of the lawn. We laid there and watched all the beautiful colors lighting up the sky as Carrie lay in my arms. It was just so comfortable being there with her. I stroked her arm and stomach - not in a sexual way but just more in a romantic way. I could have lied there all night with Carrie in my arms under the stars.

She turned to me and said, "Make love to me, Steve." I started to get up to go inside and she pushed me back down and said, "No. I mean make love to me right here, right now."

My mom's yard is very private and is covered with bushes and trees. Carrie undid her bra and took it off through the sleeve of her shirt. She lied back down and I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, kissing her stomach all along the way. When I got to her top button I opened her blouse, exposing her wonderful breasts. I tenderly kissed each mound of flesh while she moaned in pleasure. She held onto the back of my head making sure my lips didn't stray from her breasts. I had a hand free, undid her skirt and started rubbing her pussy. She loved that and I continued rubbing her pussy and sucking her tits until she had a mini orgasm.

Carrie then rolled over on top of me and undid my pants and slid my shorts down. She freed my cock and took it in her mouth. I thought she was going to give me a blow job but after a couple of passes she got up and straddled my hips. She slowly went down on my cock until she had all of it in her. She still had to get used to the thickness of it but once she did she started moving up and down on it while I squeezed her tits and nipples. Obviously any guilt I had in fucking my cousin was long gone. I was just making love to a beautiful woman and it didn't matter anymore that we were related.

After several more minutes of my dick in Carrie's hot cunt, I was ready to blow my load inside her. I couldn't hold back any longer and I grunted that I was cumming. My eyes were closed when I initially shot my load in her but after I opened them I saw the love on her face and in her eyes as I kept cumming. When I was finished I was still hard enough to stay inside of her and she hadn't cum yet. After a minute of recovering, I resumed pinching her nipples and also fingered her engorged clit. That seemed to do the trick as she started making the noises she usually made when she came. I knew she'd be loud and I sure didn't want to wake up Mom so I reluctantly took a hand away from her breast and put it over her mouth so her screams would be muffled. She came rather quickly. After the initial part of her orgasm, I took my hand off her mouth and she continued to fuck me till she was sated. Afterwards I held her and rolled her to my side being careful not to take my cock out of her. I wasn't necessarily wanting to fuck her again, I just enjoyed being inside her and the feeling was mutual. I kissed her and stroked her hair and asked, "Did you enjoy that, baby?"

She smiled shyly, "Steve, it was fantastic. I've never been more satisfied in my life. You make me feel so full. And I can't believe I've been fucked outside twice in one day."

"You were the one who was fantasizing about it. I was just the one who fulfilled it."

She kissed me, "Thank you so much for that, Steve. You're wonderful. I can't wait till tomorrow night."

"Carrie, if you think it's been nice so far; tomorrow is going to blow you away."

"Let's lie out here a while longer, O.K.? It's just perfect out here," she said. We adjusted positions and my cock came out of her cunt. She laid her head on my chest and we just laid there together and dozed off.

The next thing I knew I dreaming that I was home in bed. My cock was hard and I felt someone warm next to me. I reached over and held the girl who was next to me. She was naked and it made my cock even harder than it was. I started feeling her tits and they were quite a handful. My cock was digging into her ass and I heard some moans coming from her. I felt a bit of a chill in the air and thought it was odd since my apartment wasn't cold. I tried to pull up a sheet but there wasn't one. I thought that was strange and noticed that my bed seemed extra hard. I finally realized I wasn't in my apartment and I opened my eyes and I was outside lying on a blanket. I looked around and knew I was in my Mom's back yard with Carrie. I looked at my watch and it was 2:00 a.m. Carrie murmured, "Steve, where are you?"

I didn't know if she was awake or asleep. So I did what a good cousin would do and snuggled up next to her and put my hand on her tit. My dick had regained full hardness and I had it between her thighs. Carrie's breathing was rhythmic so I guessed she was just talking in her sleep. I started sawing away between her thighs and she opened them up a little for me. That was enough room for me to rub my cock along her pussy. She put her hand over mine as I continued to stroke her tit.

"Mmmmmmmm, Steve, mhmphwsfh," she moaned. I continued moving my cock along her slit and felt her juices begin to flow. She unconsciously moved her legs farther apart. I took my hand off her tit and guided my cock into her love tunnel. Once I was in there I put my hand back on her tit and she held it in place. Her breath was still rhythmic until I put my cock inside her. She gasped and moaned, "Oh, yes, Steve. Fuck me with that big, thick cock of yours. Make me your slut."

I figured she was awake and I said, "Carrie?"

She didn't answer and just moaned. Asleep or not I was going to fill her pussy with my cum. I moved in and out of her but not too rough because if she was asleep I didn't want to wake her up. Her pussy muscles were squeezing my cock for all it was worth. Since I had just fucked her a few hours earlier, I didn't need to cum right away. It felt so damn good inside her that I could fuck her for hours. She was so sexy and I wanted to be with her forever. I was in love with my cousin and it seemed the feeling was mutual. After I don't know how long, I finally was ready to cum. Even after cumming twice earlier in the day I still shot what felt like a quart of cum in her.

After I emptied my load in her I laid there stroking her hair. She still had her hand on mine but we needed to get to bed. I gathered up our clothes in the blanket. I then picked Carrie up and carried her and our stuff back in the house. The TV and lights were still on in the living room. Thank God Mom didn't wake up and see that and come looking for us. I laid Carrie back on the bed and went back in the living room to turn off the TV and lights. I went back in the bedroom and Carrie was still sound asleep. I turned out the light, locked the door, took off the rest of my clothes and climbed into bed with her. I snuggled up beside her and put my hand back on her breast and she put her hand on mine again.

The next morning I felt something warm and wet on my cock. I opened my eyes and Carrie was giving me a good morning blow job. She was using her tongue very well and was getting enough pressure on my rod that I was going to cum really soon. She rode my cock with her mouth, alternating between going slow and speeding up. She would take me to the brink and then ease up. Finally I could stand it no longer and I came in her mouth. She took it all and I could taste it when I kissed her afterwards.

"Good morning, lover," she said.

"Good morning, love," I replied. We kissed some more and then Mom knocked on the door and told us that we better get up soon. I wanted to fuck Carrie again but realized that Mom was right and we needed to get going. We got up and put on the clothes we would normally wear to bed.

Carrie said, "I had the best dream last night. I dreamed that you were fucking me."

"I've got news for you, baby. That was no dream. Remember we had finished fucking in the yard last night and afterwards you just wanted to lie there for a while?"

Carrie said, "Yeah. That's the last thing I remember before my dream."

"Well we both fell asleep. I just happened to wake up about 2 a.m., like I did the other night. But you didn't wake up this time and I had my cock in your thighs. I started moving it back and forth and I guess you subconsciously wanted me to do that and you opened up your legs further. Then my cock got right up by your pussy and I thought I'd wake you up with a good fucking. I put my cock inside you and you reacted and asked me to fuck you and make you my slut or something like that."

Carrie said, "Mmmmmmm, I'm getting wet thinking about that."

"Afterwards, I carried you back inside and we went to sleep."

Carrie said, "I'm sorry I didn't wake up. I guess I'm just a sound sleeper."

I said, "Well what about that first night?"

She thought for a moment, "It was probably because of the time change. My body thought it was two hours earlier and I wasn't totally asleep. Plus I had a little more activity yesterday."

"Thank God for the time change then," I said. She smiled and kissed me.

We went out to the kitchen and Mom had breakfast all ready for us. It was quite a spread. Mom had made bacon, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, coffee, English muffins and juice. I said, "I usually have to fix my own breakfast here and it's usually cold cereal. What's the occasion?"

Mom said, "I thought I'd give Carrie a nice breakfast before she left. You need a good breakfast too since you're going golfing and probably won't have any lunch."

I said jokingly, "It's a good thing Carrie's here or else I wouldn't be getting any of this good stuff."

Mom gave me a light smack on the head and said, "You'll get a good breakfast tomorrow before you go back."

"Yeah, right. It'll probably be frozen waffles or something like that."

"Steve, you quit saying things like that. Carrie's going to get the idea I'm not a good mother."

I stood up and kissed her, "You're the best mom in the world."

She hugged me, "Aw, Steve, you always know the right thing to say."

Carrie said, "He certainly does. He's been so great to me these last few days."

I said, "Stop. You two are embarrassing me. Let's eat before this wonderful food gets cold." We ate breakfast and talked. After breakfast we helped Mom clean up the kitchen. I said, "Now how do we want to do this, Carrie? Do you want to shower and get ready before or after me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.