Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

By morning my cock had exited her pussy and we had moved somewhat apart. I glanced at the clock and it was 8:15. I knew Mom was out of the house with the older gentleman she takes care of. I rolled over to Carrie and started fondling her naked breasts. That definitely woke her up and she smiled and kissed me. "Morning, stud," she giggled.

"Good morning to you too, Cuz." Carrie shivered when I called her that.

"Oooooooh, the thought of us two fucking just makes me so hot," she said as she kissed me again. I didn't think we'd have too much time till Mom got back so I asked Carrie if I could cash in that rain check. Her brow furrowed and she asked what I was talking about.

"Remember yesterday ... in the shower?"

Carrie laughed, "O.K., you can wash my back today. But that's it, nothing else." We laughed and got out of bed, grabbed our clothes and went downstairs to shower.

We didn't have a lot of time so we turned on the shower and stepped into it. The hot water felt wonderful. The shower wasn't very big but that just made us closer to each other. We played with each other's bodies. I soaped her body up really good and made sure her pussy was clean. She in turn made sure my dick was clean too. I washed Carrie's hair for her which is an experience most women really find sensual. Carrie was no exception. She loved it. It actually got her to have a small orgasm. It was fun to be in the shower with someone as hot as her.

I didn't think it would be too good of an idea to come out of the bathroom much less downstairs at the same time so I kissed her and got out of the shower. I quickly shaved, got dressed and went upstairs. Just as I got upstairs, I heard Mom pull in the garage. I went in the bedroom to make the bed and to see how much the room smelled like sex. Since the windows were open, it wasn't too bad. The sheets were a little stinky but not too bad. I went into the kitchen and greeted Mom. She asked if I slept well.

"I had a little trouble getting to sleep but once I did I slept like a baby." She asked how Carrie slept and I told her with a grin, "I don't know. I was asleep."

"Ha, ha, smart aleck," Mom said as she snapped me with a dish towel.

"Seriously, I think she had the same problem. We stayed up and talked for a while before we went to sleep." O.K., that wasn't exactly the truth as we pretty much started fucking the moment we went to bed but we did talk ... some. I sat at the table and talked to Mom some more.

After a few minutes, Carrie came upstairs. She was wearing a denim shirt and a knee length skirt.

"Good morning, Aunt Jane," Carrie said,

"Good morning, Carrie," Mom said, "Steve told me you had problems getting to sleep last night."

Carrie smiled and said, "Yeah, I just wanted to talk and Steve was nice enough to listen to me. I guess I was just thinking about how Gram was going to get along."

"I told Carrie that you are so close by and she knows a lot of people there so hopefully she won't be too lonely," I said.

Mom said, "Let's get some breakfast and then we have to go out to the farm. I'm surprised Sandy hasn't called over yet to see when we - meaning Steve - are coming out." Almost on cue the phone rang. I was closest to the phone and the number on the caller ID was from my sister Ann. "Hello?" I said.

"Steve, are you guys coming out to my house today?" The kids never called my sister or me Aunt Betty or Uncle Steve; it was always Betty and Steve. I thought I'd tease her and said, "Gee, Sandy, we aren't coming out today cause we have to clean out Nana's garage."

"Really?" Sandy asked with sadness in her voice.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. We'll be over in an hour or so," I said.

"Ha ha, Steve, I didn't believe you for a minute," she replied.

"Did so," I said. "You totally bought it. Anyway, we'll be over in an hour or so. I have some phone calls to make and check e-mail but we'll be over."

"O.K., Steve. I want to show you all my baseball cards," Sandy said.

"O.K., hun, see you later." I hung up the phone and Mom smacked me on the shoulder. "You shouldn't tease her like that. She loves you so much," she said.

I said, "Well, that's probably one of the reasons she does."

Carrie rolled her eyes and said, "If you were my uncle and teased me like that, you'd be in for it."

I raised an eyebrow at her and said with a smirk, "Really? Do tell."

She smiled, "We women have our ways of getting even."

I said, "O.K., O.K. I surrender." I wanted to start putting my plan into action and I changed the subject and asked Carrie where she was staying on Saturday night.

"I have a reservation at the Airport Comfort Inn. I have an early flight on Sunday so I thought it'd be a good idea to get something close by."

I nodded and said, "Makes sense."

"I thought I'd go up that afternoon and visit a friend there and then get a good night's sleep at the hotel," she said.

"I'm going up there tomorrow morning and play a round of golf with some friends and then we thought we'd go out afterwards for a drink or two. If you want to join us, Carrie, it's no problem." I was looking at her with a frown on my face and shaking my head no just a tiny bit so Mom wouldn't notice.

Carrie looked confused and said, "Thanks, Steve, you're sweet to offer but I'd just rather stay in for the night."

I shrugged, "O.K., you probably wouldn't like to hang around a bunch of sweaty guys anyway."

Mom said, "Remember, Steve, if you have too much to drink, I don't want you driving back here."

"Yeah, I know, Mom. I'll either stay at Josh's or I won't have too much to drink."

Carrie said, "Steve, could you help me with the computer. I wanted to check my e-mail too."

I said, "O.K.," and followed her in the computer room which was just a spare bedroom with a computer desk. As soon as we got in the room she closed the door and threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. We kissed for a while and then she broke the kiss and asked what that whole inviting me out was about.

"I wanted to have Mom think I was being nice inviting you out with us."

Carrie looked confused. "Well, why were you telling me no?"

"Because I have better plans. You're still going up to Springfield tomorrow afternoon and I'm going up to golf tomorrow morning. But you're going to cancel your hotel room and I'm making a reservation at another hotel nearby but I'm going to get the honeymoon suite for us there," I said.

Carrie's eyes grew wide and she hugged me again, "Really? Oh, that's wonderful, Steve!"

We kissed some more and I broke it and said, "But wait, there's more. We're also going out to dinner at this French restaurant a friend of mine owns."

Carrie's jaw dropped and she said, "Steve, that sounds fabulous but I don't have anything to wear except what I wore to the funeral."

I smiled, "I've thought of that too." I sat down, turned on the computer and connected to the internet. I did a Google search for "Elaine's Boutique" in Springfield. I got the number and asked Carrie to go get my cell phone in the bedroom and when she came back I called the number and asked for Elaine.

Elaine was an old girlfriend from when I lived in Springfield. It was kind of a stretch to say she was my girlfriend. We were more like great friends with benefits. We lived in the same building and got to know each other when she moved in. I saw her trying to move some heavy stuff on her own and offered to help. We got her moved in and since she didn't have any food there, I invited her up for dinner and she accepted. I had made some lasagna and I offered her some wine but she said she'd rather have beer. It just so happened I had a six pack in the fridge and we ate that and polished off the beer while watching a baseball game. She was a bit of a jock and liked to watch sports on TV.

We ended up in bed that night and the next morning she said she had a great time but she just wanted to be friends but we could fuck every once in a while. She started hanging around me and my friends and played softball with us. Elaine was just like one of the guys. She worked in a department store but wanted to own her own clothing store. After a few years she got a loan from the bank and my friend Rob who and I loaned her the money for a down payment. A friend of mine was a loan officer there and I sent her to see him. She got the loan at a reasonable interest and paid Rob and I back within a couple of years. It turned out to be the best women's clothing store in the area.

I dialed the number and asked the girl who answered for Elaine. She said she was busy but she could give her a message. I said, "It's important I speak to her. Tell her it's Steve Thompson."

The girl said, "Please hold on a second," About 30 seconds later I heard a familiar voice, "Steve, baby! How are you?!" Elaine said.

"I'm doing all right. Just visiting Mom." I told her what else was going on with the funeral and she expressed her sympathies. After a bit more small talk I asked her if she could do me a favor.

"You name it, Steve,"

"I have a friend that I'm taking out to dinner tomorrow. Sunday she's leaving for the Coast and I'm driving back home on Sunday as well. Anyway, we're going over to Rob's place Saturday night and she needs something to wear since she didn't bring anything with her. It's kind of an impromptu thing. I want you to get her anything she needs in the way of clothes. I also want her to get the whole treatment, hair, manicure, massage, whatever. You know the places to go for that. Go with her and send the bill to me - for your stuff too. I'll bet Derek (her husband) would like to see you come home all gussied up."

Carrie whispered, "Steve, that's too much."

I muted the phone, "Carrie, you deserve the best and tomorrow night, the best is what you are going to get."

I turned the mute off and said to Elaine, "So, how 'bout it?"

Elaine said, "I'd love to. When is she coming?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. She'll be up about noon."

"That will work out fine. Am I going to see you too?"

"Not this time, Elaine. I'm going golfing with the fellas tomorrow then we're going out. Maybe at Christmas."

Elaine said, "Derek will be disappointed he missed you."

"Well what about you?" I said.

Elaine laughed, "Well that goes without saying. So tell me, is this Ms Right?"

I laughed and said, "She's a very good friend and I want you to take good care of her. Her name is Carrie O'Brien."

"O.K., anything for you, Steve."

"Thanks, Elaine. I'll be in touch."

"You better. Take care, Steve."

I hung up the phone and said, "Part 1 is taken care of. Call the hotel and cancel your reservation then I'll call back and make a new one. We made our calls and I said, "Part 2 is finished. Now for Part 3. This is gonna be fun." I dialed Rob's number and it rang for a while but he finally answered.

"Hello?" Rob answered groggily.

I disguised my voice, "Ah, is this Robert Stevens?"

"Yeah."

"Mr. Stevens, this is Bruce Jones of the Jackson County Department of Health. Are you the owner of La Petite France?"

"Ah, yes I am," Rob answered.

"Mr. Stevens, I'll get right to the point. We have had reports of rats in your restaurant."

"What!?" Rob yelled into the phone. "That's impossible. I just had it checked last week for rodents and there weren't any."

Stifling a laugh I said, "Mr. Stevens, the person who reported it to us, a Mr. Ben Dover, was very credible in his story."

Rob asked, "What did you say his name was?"

I started chuckling and spoke in my normal voice, "Ben Dover. You know Ben Dover, don't you?"

I heard Rob muttering in the background and all of a sudden he started yelling in the phone, "Steve, you fuckin' cocksucker! I can't believe you woke me up with that bullshit."

I laughed, "What do you mean, 'bullshit'? I bet you got all kinds of rats in that place."

He laughed, "Are you in town or something, asshole?" I told him about vacation and Gramp dying and he said how sorry he was. I thanked him and told him I wanted a reservation tomorrow night in the best table in the place for Carrie and me. I told him that Carrie was going to be in town for only one night.

"I called all the good restaurants in Springfield but they couldn't fit me in so I knew you wouldn't be busy." In fact, Rob's place was one of the best restaurants in the city if not the best. They were always booked solid but I knew he wouldn't turn me down.

"We're pretty booked up, asshole, so I might be able to get you something in the kitchen."

"That'll be great, numb nuts. Would 8 p.m. be enough time to get that dive of yours cleaned up?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.