Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

We all left and drove to Gram and Gramp's church for the funeral. My sister Ann was already there getting a sound check since she was singing before and after the funeral. I stood at the back of the sanctuary by Gramp's casket talking to people as they came in. There was a family prayer service scheduled before the service but no one told me where it was going to be. I went downstairs about the time it started to find where it was at. I saw one of my brothers in law and he was looking for me. It turned out it was in a side room off the sanctuary where Gram and Gramp would sit when they went to church.

I was going to sneak in and sit in the back but I saw an empty seat in the front row on the end. Call it luck, call it fate, but Carrie was sitting right there next to the empty space. I scooted in right next to Carrie. She was crying but she saw me there and smiled and placed her hand on top of my thigh and I put my hand over hers. This wasn't a sexual thing but just me comforting her.

After the prayer service ended we got up and went to the back of the sanctuary to go in for the funeral. Carrie asked me where I had been. I told her and the others who were there that no one had told me where the service was at and I thought someone would come get me.

They laughed and Carrie hugged me and whispered in my ear, "If I would have known you were there, I would have cummmmm and got you." Mom apologized and said she thought I was there already.

We moved to the back of the sanctuary as the funeral director gave the pallbearers our instructions for after the service. We walked down the aisle with Mom, Aunt Linda, Gram and one of her sisters in the front row. I was first in the second row and Carrie followed me in with my sister Betty and sat right next to me. She put her hand on my thigh again and I put my hand on hers again.

The service was very nice. They showed the DVD from the visitation and Mom and Jim gave the eulogies. During one song, Carrie started crying a little more. I took my right hand off her hand and put it around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. She cried on my shoulder and gripped my thigh tightly. I don't think anyone else noticed anything unusual about how Carrie was using me for comfort. At least no one said anything about it. I think everyone was either too busy or wrapped up in their own feelings. If anyone noticed they probably just felt that I was just comforting her.

After the service was over, the other pallbearers and I went to the back of the sanctuary to carry Gramp to the hearse. The funeral home provided a couple of cars for the pallbearers and immediate family to drive to the cemetery. Carrie's two older brothers, my brother in law and my oldest nephew all rode together in the car I was driving. When I got in the car I glanced over Carrie's way and gave her a look of "I'm sorry we couldn't ride out there together." She gave me a smile that could light up the world and went into the car with her other brother, Linda, Mom, my sisters and Gram.

We went out to the cemetery and had a short service there. It was a beautiful day outside and I remarked on the way back that Gramp would have loved to have gone fishing or golfing on a day like this. Everyone agreed with that and we told a few anecdotes about going fishing or golfing with him.

We drove back from the church and went to the basement where the ladies of the church had made everyone lunch. It wasn't anything special, just sandwiches, potato salad, and other stuff. My dad's sister and her husband were still very close to Mom and they came to the funeral. My Aunt Cathy is not a well woman and has to have continuous oxygen. Her and my Uncle Joe didn't really know anyone there and Mom had asked me to sit with them at the lunch so they would have someone to talk with.

My niece had managed to sit next to me at the table as well as Gramp's cousin Phil and his wife Martha. I'd introduced Cathy and Joe to Phil and Martha and they had struck up a conversation. I was eating and talking to my niece, Sandy. Then I saw Carrie go through the food line. She had just gotten through and was looking around for a place to sit. She looked at the table where her family and Mom were but it was full. She looked around some more and I caught her eye and motioned with my head that there was an empty space next to me. She smiled her beautiful smile again and walked over to the table. She gave a perfunctory, "Anyone sitting here?"

"No, take a load off," I said. I introduced her to Cathy and Joe and she already knew Phil and Martha and Sandy.

Carrie and I started talking to Sandy. Teasing her mainly but asking about her soccer and softball activities. Sandy asked about Carrie's girls and Carrie told her what they were up to and maybe they could come back again sometime and visit. We ate and talked about things. Sandy loved the sandwiches and got another half a sandwich to go with the half she still hadn't eaten yet. When Sandy got up to get the sandwich, Carrie moved her hand up along my inner thigh and started feeling my cock very discreetly. No one was paying attention to us anyway so Carrie continued that until Sandy got back.

We finished eating and the family went outside to take pictures. I posed with my sisters and their husbands, with Mom and Gram, with my nieces and nephews and the last one with my cousins. Carrie had been taking most of the pictures she wasn't in but she was in this one and stood next to me in the back row. I got even with her feeling me up in the church and right before they snapped the picture, I squeezed her ass. She basically ruined the picture with her expression and we had to do it again. This time she actually grabbed my hand and put it on her ass while we took the picture.

We went back in the church and took the flowers out and distributed them to the family members that wanted them. Mom and I went home after that and Carrie and her family took Gram back. They were coming over to Mom's later that afternoon for some dinner. Mom and I changed and relaxed for a while. Ann's kids came over and I took them in the back yard to play. Eventually Carrie and the rest of her family arrived. Jim's two sons came out to play with the kids so I went back inside with everyone else. Carrie had changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top which showed a good amount of cleavage every time she bent over.

Mom asked if I'd go out and check on the kids and call them in for dinner. I told her I would and Carrie said she'd go with me. We walked outside and as we got outside the garage door, she put her arms around me and gave me a deep, long kiss with plenty of tongue. We were hidden from where the kids were but we couldn't take any chances.

She said, "Steve, if you're still willing, I'm ready for tonight."

"More than ever but are you sure about this, Carrie?"

She nodded her head and said, "Yes, Steve. I want you so bad. I want a real man for a change and I don't care that you're my cousin. I'd do you right now if everyone else wasn't here."

I kissed her back, "If you're sure, then I'll be there for you tonight."

We kissed again and walked out into the yard and called the kids in for dinner. We went inside for a Mexican dinner. Carrie and I didn't press our luck and sat opposite each other. But that just gave her an opportunity to play footsie with me. I'd be talking about something or other and Carrie's foot would be rubbing against mine. We all sat there and talked for about an hour. Bill and Dan were going to the airport along with Linda. Jim and his boys were going to visit my brother in law and Ann and their kids out on the farm on Friday. They had dirt bikes and four-wheelers there and they would have all kinds of fun there. Carrie was originally going to go back on Sunday morning so she could spend a little more time with Gram. That also would give us the opportunity to have some more fun. Only problem was that I had plans with some friends of mine who lived in Springfield where I lived before I moved away. When I came out in the summer, I would usually go golfing with them and then out for beers afterwards. The airport is in Springfield and Carrie was planning on going up there Saturday to return her car and spend the night at a hotel by the airport. A plan formulated in my head but I wanted to see how things went tonight before going through with it.

Everybody left and Carrie and I helped Mom clean up and straighten things up. I told Mom I was going to put a load of my clothes and other stuff in the washer of since I was leaving on Sunday. Along with my clothes I got the sheets from the bed as well.

Mom, Carrie and I watched some TV that night after I finished with the laundry and made the bed. I sat on the love seat with my back to Mom and Carrie. Mom was sitting slightly ahead of Carrie closer to the TV. Later on Mom fixed us ice cream and strawberries. Carrie was teasing the hell out of me when Mom wasn't looking by holding a strawberry by the stem and moving it slowly in and out of her mouth. If Mom turned around, all she did was break pull the stem off and eat the strawberry. I had to cross my legs to hide the erection I got from looking at her doing that.

Mom went to bed about 10 p.m. leaving Carrie and me alone. When Mom went into the bedroom, Carrie got up and started walking over to me. I waved her back and she sat down confused. Mom then went to the bathroom and Carrie nodded in understanding. We sat there waiting for Mom to go to bed and after five minutes - but what seemed like an eternity - she went back to her bedroom and closed the door. She was out for the night and would not get up. I motioned Carrie over to the love seat. She sat down next to me and we started making out like a couple of teenagers.

I reached under her shirt and started groping her breast. It was so soft and it felt so good. I felt like I was back in high school making out with some girl in the basement while my folks were upstairs. Making out with my cousin while Mom was down the hall was a little more dangerous and probably made it more exciting. My brain kicked into gear and I stopped the kiss and removed my hand and asked Carrie if she was sure she wanted to take the next step. She responded by placing my hand back on her breast and started kissing me again.

I broke the kiss, stood up and took her hand and led her into the bedroom. We climbed onto the bed and undressed each other. I took off her tank top and she took off my shirt. I took off her bra and let her magnificent breasts roam free and she unfastened my belt and pulled off my shorts. I did the same to her and then she lay down and raised her hips up to let me take off her panties. I lied down beside her and she took off my jockey shorts. We were both naked and we just cuddled for a while. Having her naked skin next to my naked skin felt so damn good. Holding her so close was almost as good as sex. I turned my head towards her and started kissing her. She kissed back and our tongues started playing with each other. I caressed the side of her breast as we kissed and could feel her moaning when I brushed her nipple. I rolled her over on her back as I started kissing down her body. I spent a considerable amount of time on her tits as I explored them with my lips and tongue thoroughly. I started going lower; ready to finish between her legs and taste her sweet nectar again but she stopped me.

"Steve, you are such a giving lover and I really loved you eating my pussy last night. But I need your cock in there right now. Fuck foreplay, I want you to ram that fucking machine inside my twat. I know you are going to fill me up just right. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before. I want to be your slut tonight. Fuck your slut cousin's pussy!"

I didn't think I could get any harder but her dirty talk was making my cock harder than I could remember. I adjusted my body and she grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of her cunt. She wanted fucked like a slut so I was going to oblige her. I rammed my cock in her all the way to the hilt. I can't say she was really tight but she was tight enough and really tight for a mother of two kids. She felt really damn good and it was even more of a turn on that I was fucking my cousin.

She was really getting into it. This was a woman who I could tell missed sex very much. She was exhorting me to fuck her harder and deeper. She was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. No dead fish there. Even in the throes of passion, she was aware enough not to be too loud. Didn't want to wake Mom. We continued to fuck like a couple of rabbits and I noticed her breathing pattern change and I could tell she was ready to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.