Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Two years later...

Carly and Linda were overdue for a catch-up coffee date. Both women had been extremely busy for months; Carly with deals and Linda with a variety of writing assignments. After hugs and pleasantries, the two went to the secluded corner table at their favorite coffee shop, where Linda wanted an update on her favorite subject ... Carly's four-way marriage.

"So, what's the latest at Carly Place?" Linda asked eagerly.

"Well, Paige is due in just a few weeks and everybody's really excited about that, of course."

"And you're sure Stephen's the father this time ... of baby number two?" Carly chuckled at this.

"Linda, I've told you this at least ten times."

"I just like to keep hearing about it," Linda replied with a grin.

"O.K. Fine. Within a few months of Paige's first baby being born, she and Stephen started talking about having another baby. And they said all along that they wanted to be certain Stephen was the father this time." Linda nodded, still grinning. "But they wanted to put a little time in-between, so Paige went back on the pill a couple of months after she gave birth."

"Did she keep breastfeeding after she went back on the pill?"

"Yes she did. Her doctors all said it was fine to do that as long as a couple of months had passed since the delivery. So, she went on the pill, but later in the year she and Stephen decided it was time, so she went off again."

"Uh-huh... ," Linda said, enjoying the story as though she was hearing it for the first time.

"But, since they wanted to make sure the second baby would be Stephen's, we were a lot more careful about when Paul could actually have intercourse with Paige."

"And how did you do that?"

"He always wore a condom when they screwed. And besides, he found plenty of other places to stick it besides Paige's pussy."

"That sounds hot, and naughty!"

"Yes, it did get very, very naughty. "Some times were naughtier than others. And during that time, Stephen was fucking Paige constantly. That was fun to watch too." Carly paused to reflect. "Of course, nothing has brought us all more fun than Paige's pregnancies. Especially the first one."

"That's what you've said before."

"Oh, Man! Paige is so beautiful and has such a beautiful body to begin with ... you can't not want to fuck her." Linda nodded with a grin. "But I swear, Linda, the bigger her belly got, the more beautiful she got. None of us could keep our hands off her, especially her belly. No kidding. I'm telling you, we were doing it with Paige all the time. And it really kicked into a new gear after Paige had the baby. I mean first of all, it was like the kid had four parents. And that was sort of true. Both mom and baby were doted on all the time. But as has been the case for some time now, the real fun came at night."

"What do you mean?" Linda asked.

"Well, as much as we all thought a pregnant Paige was the height of horniness, a lactating Paige was on a whole different level." Linda stared, wide-eyed, eager to hear more. "For one thing, her boobs, which were already big, got even bigger. Her nipples were enormous. But I don't thing any of us could have imagined the thrill we'd get when we first sucked on those milking tits."

"No shit? What was it like?"

"It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I mean, I breastfed my kids and I'm sure Paul must have sucked my tits then, but it doesn't stand out that much in my mind. But this was just unbelievable. The first week or so after the baby was born, Paige of course needed lots of sleep. We all rearranged our schedules to make sure we could be around to help out and we let her sleep alone so she wouldn't be disturbed.

But once she got her energy back, we started sleeping with her again. The first night we were all back in bed together, we started fooling around, caressing her body, kissing her, you know. And then I started kissing one of her engorged boobs. I put the nipple in my mouth and sucked. This very warm, wet, sweet milk squirted into my mouth. It was like it came from little jets in her nipple. I swear I started moaning and no one was even touching my pussy. And from the beginning, Paige loved it. She loved having us sucking her lactating boobs." Linda remained in awe of what she was hearing. "We would all kiss and lick 'em, suck on her nipples, let the milk spray on our faces, or on my tits and the others would lick it off."

"Did Paige lick her own milk off your tits?"

"She sure did. We'd put our boobs together and she'd squirt milk on mine, then I fed them back to her. She licked her milk off of all of us and even squirted it into her own mouth. And when she really got going, like when she was riding one of the guys, her tits would spray all over him. The closer she got to cumming, the more she sprayed. It was so wild I can't even explain it all."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.