Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Linda looked on in sheer delight as her fantasy unfolded before her eyes. As was her friend Carly, Linda was a very sexual being who boasted a very diverse love life over the years. But nothing had captured her erotic imagination like Carly's relationship with Stephen. From the first time Carly confided in her months before, Linda was hooked on this incredible tale of love and lust. She waited eagerly for new updates from Carly (With as much detail as possible, please!) And after she heard of whatever were Carly and Family's latest escapades, she pleasured herself for days imagining it all in her mind.

But even with all the wild goings on Carly had shared with her, no part of the story was a bigger turn-on for Linda than the emotional and physical relationship her friend shared with her own son. Linda knew Carly well ... very well. The two had been casual lovers at various times during their friendship. And Linda had watched others have sex before. But nothing would compare with this. As Stephen continued to kiss his mother's face and neck, Linda felt a rush of anticipation radiating from between her legs.

Stephen guided Carly out of her chair and kept kissing her while they stood. For a long while, both of them had anticipated time to focus on one another. They intended to make the night count and Linda's presence didn't hamper either of them. Stephen began to slowly undress his mother, pulling her blouse tails from the band of her skirt, then unbuttoning from the top down, kissing every spot he uncovered. In what seemed like no time at all, both were stripped to the waist and locked in an embrace. Carly's large breasts pressed against Stephen's bare chest. Linda had turned her chair to face the bed, where the other two were headed.

As Stephen moved to unzip Carly's skirt, Linda was doing the same with her own jeans. She stood briefly and let them fall to the floor, though she left her panties in place for the moment. She then unbuttoned her own blouse halfway from the top. She got repositioned in her chair, leaned back and slid her hand into her panties and quickly found her very, very warm wetness. As they proceeded, Carly and Stephen were aware that Linda was there, but there focus was totally on one another.

For two full hours, mother and son made love. Once he had removed the rest of Carly's clothes, Stephen began kissing her at her feet. He took his time getting to her face, where he focused for a while, gently laying his lips on her again and again, kissing not just her mouth, not just her cheeks, but her chin, the tip of her nose, her forehead and even her eyelids. Carly barely moved, wanting nothing but to have this wonderful experience never end.

"Oooohhhhhh, Baby... ," Carly whispered softly. "That feels sooooo, sooooo incredible. Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

"I could kiss you all day, Mom. You are so beautiful, so sexy. I love you so much."

"I love you too Stephen. Thank you for loving me ... loving me like this."

Carly felt warm all over from Stephen's kisses. She felt a wet aching between her legs like she had never felt before. While her son continued what he was doing, Carly gradually spread her legs, eventually wrapping her feet over his legs, drawing him closer. Stephen was as turned on as she was ... and he got the hint. Continuing to lay his lips all over Carly's face and neck, he repositioned his hips so that his extremely hard cock began to rub against her vulva. He slid it back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster. As his movement increased, his kisses became more intense.

"OOohhhh, Mommm ... my dick feels so amazing on your pussy..."

"Yessss, Baby ... yessssss ... I think you're gonna make me cum you're rubbing so good on my clit ... aaahhhhoooooohhhhh..." Stephen thrust and thrust against Carly's clitoris and he brought her to orgasm without ever entering her. She held him tightly as she came, then it was her turn to shower him with kisses.

Meanwhile, Linda's shirt was completely open and her panties were now removed. She watched the show rubbing her own clit with varying levels of intensity. She wanted badly to cum, but she also felt the need to save it for a bit longer. While she loved the role of interested spectator, she couldn't help comment on what she hoped would happen next.

"Um ... Stephen, Sweetie?" Stephen turned his head and smiled, feeling certain that Linda was enjoying the action.

"Yes, Linda?"

"I was sort of wondering ... where do you wanna stick that big fucking cock of yours?"

All three knew that Linda was referencing Carly and Stephen's first, tentative, erotic phone conversation. A shocked Carly talked to a lonely Stephen while he jerked off. Trying to accommodate her son in his time of need, she asked him where he wanted to stick the pole he was rubbing. He said the last thing she expected to hear, that he wanted to stick it in HER pussy ... Carly's pussy, his own mother's pussy. Much water had gone under the bridge between that night and this time, and the answer was exactly what both Carly and Linda wanted to hear.

"Linda, I want to stick my cock in my mom's pussy. I want to fuck the hell out of her. I can't wait to put it inside her. But there's another side of her that needs my attention first."

Stephen turned back to Carly and gently turned her over. This time he started at the top, running his hands through her hair, kissing the back of her neck, then moving down from there. He kissed her shoulders, her upper and lower back, the backs of her arms, then her beautiful round ass. He spent some time there, using both lips and tongue, all over her cheeks and definitely into her crack. Carly felt the warm tingling between her legs once again. She couldn't wait for her so to stick that big thing inside it ... but not until he finished his journey over her entire body. He moved on to caress and kiss her thighs, calves, then back to her feet, which he massaged and kissed once more.

Although she kept it low key, Linda reached her first orgasm watching Stephen kiss and lick his mother's well padded ass. She desperately wanted to move him out of the way and put her own lips and tongue to work there. She loved Carly's body all over, partly because it was very curvaceous, in contrast to her own petite, athletic form. And partly because she just loved everything about Carly, mentally, emotionally and physically. Linda loved her as a friend and could never get enough of her in any situation.

When he was done with his kissing journey, Stephen whispered in Carly's ear that he wanted to lift her hips from the bed. She did as he asked and moments later, Stephen was kneeling behind his mother's comely form, hands on her ass, stroking her hips and back. He then took his erection and slapped it gently on Carly's butt.

"Where do you want to stick that big thing, Stephen, Baby?"

"Like I told your friend back there, Mom ... I want more than anything to stick my hard-on in your wet pussy."

"Please, please, my love, stick that fucking thing inside me already." Stephen didn't wait a moment longer. He directed his glans under Carly's cheeks and found the spot both he and his mother wanted him to find ... the wet, waiting slit that beckoned him inside desperately. At a different time he would have gone more slowly, but Stephen thought that neither he nor his mother could stand it if he did. The tip of his prick found his mother's hole, and slid in at least halfway on the first stroke. Carly let out a huge moan of pleasure, finally getting what she had been waiting for. Stephen pulled part way out, then slid easily back in, fully entering his mother's vagina.

"OOOhhhhh, yesssss Stephen Baby! Fuck me with that big cock ... oohhhhh yyyeeaaaaaa ... fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee..." Linda was close to her second orgasm and she couldn't help but chime in.

"Fuck her, Stephen. Fuck your mommy's pussy. Ohhhh, fuck yesssss ... aaahhhhhhhhh..." Linda slid three fingers into her pussy and gripped hard, squeezing her clit, then rubbing, then squeezing. It wasn't long before she came for the second time. After the body waves subsided, she allowed herself to lie back, tingling all over, but still able to watch the best show she had ever seen.

Stephen was slowly and rhythmically making love to Carly. His hands on her hips, he withdrew almost to the point of his dick coming out, then pushed back, his glans rubbing firmly on the front of Carly's pussy as it went back in. The sensation was ecstasy to both.

"Oh, Mom ... I love you so much. I love to be inside you."

"Stephen Honey, you are my lover. I hope you won't ever stop wanting to be inside me." All three in the room had a brief simultaneous flash of an idea. Would this relationship continue? There was a baby on the way. That was real life. What would it mean for this illicit love affair? But the thought left their minds as quickly as it came, giving way to the intense desire the trio had for sexual tension and release that night.

A few minutes later Stephen guided Carly to roll over onto her back. He spread her legs wide and resumed his penetration of her. His hands roved over his mother's body as he firmly slid his cock in and out of her. Both moaned intermittently and continually looked deep into one another's eyes. Stephen wanted Carly to cum again, but he knew he was near the end of his current level of stamina.

"Oh, Mom ... I'm gonna cum soon." Thankfully, she was in the same place as he.

"Good Sweetheart ... me too. Ohhh, keep it going Stephen ... keep fucking me ... cum inside me, Honey. Please, cum in me. OOohhhhh, yesssss my darling baby by ... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss..."

Stephen felt the familiar pulling around his waist as he began to ejaculate deep inside Carly. He pushed his cock all the way inside her and held there as the strong pulsing began. Carly felt the throbbing of Stephen's cumshot inside as she came again herself. Mother and son held one another close for several minutes, mostly listening to as each came down from their sexual plateaus.

Afterward, Stephen rolled off Carly and lay beside her. Once again, they lovingly gazed into one another's eyes. As a way to recover and get ready for the next round, whatever it might hold, they checked-in with Linda.

"How are you doing, Linda Sweetie?" Carly asked. Linda beamed at her friend, flashing a huge smile.

"Carly Honey, I could die tonight and I'd be totally fulfilled. Seeing you two together, witnessing what I'm seeing is one of the most incredible experiences of my life. You are absolutely too much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.