Carly Mom
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Unfortunately schedules didn't cooperate and Carly was not able to follow through on the naughty ideas she shared with her three bedmates after their mini-orgy. Not to mention that Paige got more tired in general in the last month of her pregnancy. Her sex drive didn't wane greatly, but with her increasingly limited mobility she spent more time on her back with her partners licking her to orgasm than she did crawling around the bed or other places.

With one week to go before Paige was due to deliver, Carly and Stephen were preparing for a conference halfway across the country which had been planned before the foursome had gotten involved together. Both Stephen and Carly felt badly about leaving Paige so close to "B-Day, but they knew Paul would be very attentive to his daughter-in-lay, especially since it was his baby in her belly. And they were committed to catching a plane to home immediately should there be any early developments in Paige's condition.

While Carly and Stephen were pretty much all business on the outside, neither was unaware that this would be the first real time alone for the two of them in a while. Most of their interaction together away from home was spent doing business. And most of the time at home, there was usually at least one other person there to join in the fun. And although they focused on the conference and related talks to be given and meetings to attend through the entire plane ride, they made sure to press their legs together in their first class seats and briefly hold hands now and then when no one was looking.

Stephen's assistant had made the arrangements for both of them, including reserving adjoining hotel suites at her boss's request ... in case they needed to work late together, of course. Although, there were a few details Stephen arranged himself ... such as having a dozen roses and a bottle of champagne on ice in his mother's suite when they arrived. And just as it did the first time they met in a hotel suite months before, the accompanying card read, "To the super sexy Mrs. Brooks." Carly's heart melted when she read it. After hanging her bag in the closet and stowing a few things in her side of the attached rooms, she opened her inside door and knocked on the other, which opened to Stephen's suite. He opened the door almost immediately, as if he had been waiting for her to respond to his gesture.

"Yes?" Stephen said with a smile as he swung open the door to his room.

"You, are unbelievable," Carly said, returning a wide smile and nearly jumping into her son's arms. He eagerly received her and immediately held her close for a kiss.

"I haven't wanted to say anything, Mom ... but I can't wait to spend the next few days alone with you."

"That makes two of us, Honey. I'm aching for you!" Carly looked up into Stephen's eyes before kissing him again.

"Should we open the champagne?

"Well, we can have a glass if you want. But unfortunately we're meeting Bradley & Lorenz for a dinner meeting as you know."

"How could I forget? I won't be able to think about anything besides you naked in my bed while we're talking. And Bradley can sure talk. I guess we should leave it on ice until we get back. Or maybe..." Stephen gave his mother a sly grin before taking one of her hands and guiding it to the bulge in his pants.

"Stephen! You have a hard-on already? Just how much do you want to fuck me, anyway?"

"You have no idea, Mom. How about a quick one?"

"Ohhh, how I would love it. But I'm afraid we both need to get ready. And I really don't want to start something I can't properly finish. Just try to keep that in your pants, no matter how hot Lorenz makes you." Alfred Lorenz and partner Hiram Bradley were both in their mid 60s, balding but in decent shape. However, neither would get much of his attention while his mother was at the table.

"Of course, they both turn me on," Stephen chuckled. "But I'll try not to lose myself and whip it out during the meeting."

"That's right, Stephen Baby. You save it all for me for the next couple of days!" Carly squeezed her son's erection through his pants once more before kissing him deeply, then turning away to prepare for the events of the next few hours.

The meeting proved to be twice as long and twice as confrontational as anyone had anticipated. Carly and Stephen had to bring their collective skills and experience to bear in order to move several deals forward with their savvy prospective partners. While all ended-up well with promises of contracts to be sent the next morning, mother and son arrived back to their suites exhausted and fully aware that their day started very early the following morning. After putting the champagne into Carly's refrigerator (to be enjoyed soon, each promised) Stephen graciously encouraged Carly to get some sleep before her speech to the conference the next day.

"Why don't you stay in your room, tonight, Mom? You can get a good night's sleep and be fresh for tomorrow. We can do something tomorrow night."

"Oh, Baby ... you are so sweet! Thanks for caring about me. Now, get ready, get your clothes off and get the hell in my bed!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Stephen said in mild surprise while offering a mock salute. And although they did little more than kiss and fondle before drifting off to sleep, Carly wasn't about to give up any nights alone in bed with her Stephen.

Unfortunately the pressures of business continued to eat up their intentions for wild sexual reconnection. The two slept together and did manage to give each other an orgasm here and there. But both felt it to be more out of the desire to not waste their time alone rather than their ability to reengage their incestuous libidos. The last night of the conference promised yet another meeting, followed by one the next morning, after which Carly and Stephen were scheduled to fly back home. Carly felt exhausted and discouraged as she and her son rode in their rented limo back to the hotel to freshen up before going out again. Stephen sensed his mother's downer mood.

"What's wrong, Mom?

"Oh, Baby," Carly sighed, "I so thought we were going to have time this week. I'm just feeling sad, I guess."

"Well, business was good, right?"

"Of course. The conference and everything else went great. But here we are with another late evening meeting. We'll get back to the hotel and kiss and hug for a while, then sleep, then up and out again before we go home. And we both know that it will only be a few days before Paige goes into labor. Of course I know you're excited, and I am too ... but I just know we'll have less time to be alone than we've had since this all started."

"We'll still find time, Mom," Stephen consoled. "I promise."

"I know, Stephen. But... ," Carly paused to look up toward the front of the limo to make sure the driver wasn't listening in before lowering her voice and speaking more quietly to her son. "I wanted you to fuck my brains out." She smiled as best she could and Stephen put his hand on her shoulder, providing as much comfort as he could.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I promise we'll find time together after the baby is born. And we'll find some way to make tonight special. O.K.?" He then leaned to her and kissed her forehead. Carly appreciated her son's gesture, but it didn't raise her spirits much.

Back at the hotel, each retreated to their own suite to prep for the evening. An hour later, feeling better after her shower, Carly was looking her well-primped best. ("Not bad for my age," she thought to herself.) She went to the door separating her room from Stephen's. When she opened her side, she saw his door was already open.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.