Carly Mom
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The couples' first foursome non only brought down all the walls between them, it affirmed for everyone that Paige's days of sexual reluctance were no more. Not only did she sincerely desire all four of them to regularly receive sexual gratification, her pregnancy increased her sex drive to an extent that no one could have anticipated. The bigger Paige's belly got, the hornier she became.

And it wasn't just Paige. Her stoked libido kicked everyone else's to a higher gear. And if that wasn't enough, pregnant Paige became an enormous desire of all three of her housemates. No one could deny that Paige was a beautiful young woman. But as her pregnancy began to show, she became sexually irrestible to Paul, Stephen and Carly alike. None of them could keep their hands (or lips) off of Paige's swollen tummy. And the more they showered her with attention, the more she loved it.

More than a few times, the four spent the night in the same king-size bed. And it was not uncommon for one of them to wake up in the middle of the night, or very early in the morning and begin stroking Paige's belly. Then they couldn't resist kissing it. This would typically awaken Paige, who now was generally into any offer of touch, sexual or otherwise. The stomach-stroker would wind-up with their face between the mom-to-be's legs giving her oral sex while still rubbing the big baby-carrier. Then another might awaken and begin kissing Paige's breasts while the other licked and sucked her pussy. If the fourth woke up, they might either join-in, or sit back and watch while masturbating themself to orgasm.

One morning around four a.m., when Paige was some eight months pregnant, it was Stephen who woke first. And as had become the routine, his hands went directly for his wife's belly. Laying there stroking her caused Stephen to quickly become erect. Even though he then started kissing her inflated middle, Paige did not awaken immediately. Instead, it was Stephen's father who came out of sleep next. He saw what his son was doing and joined in.

"She's really beautiful, isn't she?" Paul said quietly as he kissed one side of Paige's belly.

"Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!" Stephen replied as he kissed the other side.

"Her boobs have really gotten bigger, haven't they?"

"They really have, Dad. I think you should kiss them for a while." Stephen gave his father a wink and kept kissing and stroking.

"That's a good idea, Stephen." Paul indeed moved to his daughter-in-law's bigger-than-normal breasts and began caressing and kissing one. "She had a great body before. Great tits, a beautiful ass, fantastic legs. But I just can't take my eyes off her now, you know?"

"I know, Dad. And so does Paige. She loves all the attention."

"I do, do I?" Paige surprised them both, having been awake for at least a minute without letting them know.

"Paige ... I thought you were asleep," Stephen said.

"I was. But I could only sleep so long with you two pawing me ... don't stop, by the way."

"Not about to, Sweetheart," Paul replied.

"So you think I love the attention you all give me, Stephen?"

"Well, Honey, I didn't mean anything bad by it."

"It's O.K. I totally love it. I love all of you and I can't help but love you wanting to look at me and touch me all the time." Paige then followed the ritual and spread her legs, inviting her husband to begin stimulating her down below. Stephen gladly obliged. Several minutes after Stephen began giving Paige vaginal attention, Carly finally awoke.

"Are you three at it again?" she said to the trio. "And you didn't wake me?" All four laughed.

"I just woke up a minute ago. These two were groping me in my sleep again ... come here, Carly Mommy." Paige beckoned her mother-in-law to her. Carly moved toward Paige and began lightly kissing her mouth. Paul kept kissing Paige's breasts, but his cock had become hard just like Stephen's and he began stroking himself while he kissed her swollen orbs.

"You guys can't get enough of our little future mommy, can you?" Carly asked. "Me either. I can't get enough of any of you, actually." Carly had noted that Stephen's dick was fully hard. She excused herself from her make-out session with Paige and moved in his direction. Paige had plenty of stimulation, between Paul's attention to her breasts and Stephen's to her wet pussy that she didn't mind Carly going for Stephen. Shortly after Carly started sucking Stephen's erection, Paige desired the same, only with Paul.

"Paul Baby, I want your big dick in my mouth just like Carly has Stephen's in hers," Paige said coyly.

"I don't want to stop kissing your beautiful tits, but I can't refuse that offer, Sweetheart." Paul rose to his knees and moved toward Paige's face. She turned her head to the side and took his firm pole into her mouth. Paul realized with the way Carly was laying within his reach. He slid his hand between his wife's legs and began diddling her slit. Everyone was now being stimulated at the same time, a typical scene in their very unusual family unit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.