Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Carly left Linda's feeling exhilarated by their conversation and the subsequent masturbatory fling they shared. Carly hadn't done that with another woman in a long, long time and she found it to be a fabulously fun escape. And while she might have been tempted to do more than diddle herself with her friend, the busy day ahead kept her from diving in between Linda's wide open legs.

And yet, while Carly had great fun with Linda, she also left still feeling a great longing for her new lover Stephen(although it felt like forever since their one time together). She acted on her to-do-list in typical Killer Carly fashion, moving from meeting to meeting and project to project with skill. But all the while, she kept thinking about Stephen, how much she missed him. And how much she wanted him back in bed.

Carly wondered if Paul and Paige had missed being together as much as she had missed being with Stephen. That thought was on her mind when she arrived home at the end of her hectic day. Paul's car was in the garage and she met her husband in the kitchen. The two kissed and hugged, something they had not done much before the crazy events of Paul's affair with Paige and Carly's romp with Stephen had been revealed. But now Carly and Paul had been having fairly regular sex ... something else that had not been for a long, long time.

"How was your day?" Paul asked his wife.

"Fine, fine," Carly replied, sounding exhausted. "Tiring, but fine. I got lots done. But it was just fine. How about you?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I led a senior seminar, met with the students I'm mentoring and had a few other meetings." Carly nodded her head absentmindedly. "Hey ... are you here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Paul. I'm really just kind of tired. And well ... oh, never mind." Paul looked inquisitive.

"What?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I really shouldn't say anything."

"It's O.K. Honey. I mean, you don't have to tell me, but you can if you want. After all we've been through, I don't think we have any place for secrets anymore. Maybe a little privacy, but no secrets. So, go ahead."

"Well, O.K. I was just wondering, Paul ... now keep in mind, this is still kind of awkward. We haven't talked much about this outside of the bedroom..." Paul looked patiently at Carly. "Well, OK ... I was wondering if, you miss..."

"If I miss what?"

"If you miss being with Paige. I know, like I said, that we haven't talked about the, you know, relationship part ... just about the sex, in bed ... which has been really fun by the way. But I mean, since we haven't been able to be together with them for a bit ... you know ... you and Paige, me and Stephen ... I was just wondering if you miss her and being with her. I mean, Stephen and I were just together once, but you and Paige were together for months before this all came out. So, that's what I was wondering. Sorry if it's too awkward." Carly felt like she had rambled. Paul looked slightly frozen as he considered his next words.

"Uh, Carly..." Sensing his discomfort, Carly jumped in.

"I'm sorry, Paul! It's too soon to ask about that. I'm so sorry!"

"Honey, it's not that." Now Carly looked inquisitive. "Well, uuhh ... actually, I've been with Paige." Carly looked stunned.

"You've what?"

"Yea ... I've been with her a couple of times. I just assumed you knew that and that you had been with Stephen as well. I thought we just weren't talking about it. You know ... privacy." Paul surveyed the look on his wife's face. "I take it, you haven't been with Stephen?" Carly shook her head. "And further, I'm taking it that you want to be?"

"Shit!" Carly finally said. "Yes, I want to be! I can't believe you've been with Paige! When?"

"Just twice. She came over when you were at work and I wasn't teaching. And she was out late last night getting ice cream and she stopped by. You were already in bed."

"You did it with her while I was in the house? Where?"

"Well, in my office. Honey, I really didn't think you'd mind. This whole idea of continuing our relationships was your idea. What's the problem?"

"The problem is, I've wanted Stephen to fuck me so badly! And because I was respecting everybody's boundaries and giving him and Paige time to reconnect in their marriage, I haven't done anything about it. And now I hear that you're fucking Paige every other day!" Paul smiled, seeing that Carly was more frustrated than upset.

"It was only twice. And besides, you and I have been together during that time."

"Yes, Paul, I know. And Sweetheart, it's been great. Don't get me wrong. It's been really great. But clearly you wanted to be with Paige. In fact, how the hell have you been able to do it with me and then with her too?"

"You know, the little blue pills?" Paul said, smiling again. "Seriously Carly, I'm sorry. If I had known, I absolutely would have encouraged you to have fun too. I really thought you knew we were doing it and that you were with Stephen too."

"Well, I wasn't." Without further discussion, Carly scooped up the purse she had put down on the counter minutes before and fished for her keys.

"Are you going out? You just got home."

"I'm afraid so, Paul. There's one more thing I need to take care of before the day is over."

Once in her car, Carly was immediately on her cell phone calling Stephen. He answered and she began talking instantly. "Hi Sweetie ... yep, it's me ... listen, where are you? At home? Where's Paige? Out shopping with her friends? Any idea when she'll be back? Well, when did she leave? Not too long ago? So she'll probably be out for a while then. Great. Don't go anywhere."

Stephen was home alone and that was all Carly needed to know. She immediately became a woman on a mission, driving to her son's house in record time. Expecting something was up, Stephen was waiting for his mother at the back door when she arrived. Carly parked her car in the driveway around the back of the house and met Stephen at the kitchen door. Barely allowing time to enter the house, Carly threw her purse on the floor and grabbed Stephen and began to kiss him passionately.

"Whoa," Stephen said when Carly allowed him to come up for breath. "Mom, what's up? I mean, I'm really glad to see you, but what's going on?" Carly had thrown her jacket aside and was unbuttoning her blouse while heading for Stephen's living room.

"Did you know that your father and Paige have been together?" she asked. "That they've been together twice?"

"Well, I guess I kind of knew ... maybe not the exact number. But I knew they had been together, yes." He followed his mother into the living room. She had stopped near the couch and was unbuttoning her jeans. She grabbed Stephen again and returned to kissing, now running her hands up his back inside his shirt.

"Well, nobody told me! I've been dying for you! If you knew Dad was with Paige, why didn't you call me?" Carly removed her son's shirt and kissed his chest as she unzipped his pants.

"Mom," Stephen said, still trying to comprehend what was happening, "When you didn't call me, I thought you were too busy and that you needed time to think about things. I didn't want to be too pushy."

"Think about things? I've been thinking, all right. I've been thinking about this!" Carly had dropped her son's pants to the floor and slid her hand into his briefs, grasping his flaccid penis. "I've been dying to have this inside me again, Stephen. I thought we were all taking a break, so dad and I and you and Paige could reconnect." With that, Carly dropped to her knees in front of Stephen. She pulled his briefs down to his ankles and began kissing his cock while she stroked it to life.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I've so wanted to be with you. Paige and I have reconnected. It's been good. Very good. But I absolutely missed you." He paused to sharply inhale as his mother sucked his growing penis into her mouth. "Wow, Mom ... we've talked a lot about the baby and we've been really good together. But I knew she was going off to see Dad and like I said, I thought you knew too."

"Nope," Carly said, taking Stephen's prick out of her mouth for a brief second, then quickly returning it to the warm wetness between her lips. It didn't take long for Stephen to get with the program. He felt himself growing steadily harder as his mother slowly but firmly sucked him. He put his hands on her head and felt her soft hair as she moved back and forth.

"Oh Mom, I've really missed you ... mmmmmmmmm, you're making it so hard ... oooohhhhh ... I've thought so much about you, Mom." Carly took his dick out of her mouth again.

"Really?" She looking up at him sweetly. "Oh Stephen, I've been thinking about nothing else but you, and your cock, and you fucking me!" She slid her hand up and down Stephen's slippery pole and put it in her mouth once again. MMMmmm ... mmmm ... mmmmmmm ... oh, Baby I've missed you so much!" This time Carly appeared to be addressing her son's erection.

Carly arose and pulled Stephen close for another embrace and kiss. He held her and ran his hands over her arms and back, quickly moving to the clasp of her bra, which he undid with one hand. He began kissing his mother's neck and shoulders, working his way to her breasts. Her bra fell to the floor as Stephen grasped one breast, then the other, squeezing them together and kissing her cleavage. He plunged his face between the two large, soft mounds as his hands reached around to caress Carly's padded but firm behind. His fingers hooked the elastic of her panties and he began pulling them down as he kissed his mother's nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.