Carly Mom
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

On the way to Carly's house, she and Stephen talked through the complexities of their situation. Carly was fairly certain that Paul wouldn't be freaked out by the fact that she had sex with someone else. Carly long thought Paul knew she got her needs met elsewhere now and then. But he would probably be shocked and possibly very upset that she had slept with their son. Although, Carly figured, he probably wouldn't be as upset as Paige had been.

By the time they arrived at the house (the house where Stephen had grown up), Carly and Stephen had what they thought was a basic plan for sorting everything out. The big question was, would Paul and Paige go for it?

They immediately saw Paige's car in the driveway. The way it was parked suggested that she had driven up rather recklessly, given her emotional state. They figured she had jumped out of the car not caring where she left it and run inside to tell Paul what she had seen.

Carly and Stephen braced themselves, not knowing what to expect once they got inside. The two entered through the back door, which brought them into the kitchen. Paul and Paige weren't there, nor anywhere to be seen. Carly and Stephen took the back stairs, thinking it was possible the two had gone to a bedroom, but they didn't find them on the second floor either. They descended the main staircase and followed the hallway to Paul's office, which was where they found their spouses. The door to the office was ajar. Carly opened it quietly and peered in. Although she was hard to surprise, what Carly saw was far from what she had expected.

Paul and Paige were in fact in Paul's office. But rather than hearing Paige screaming about catching her husband with his mother, or sobbing on Paul's shoulder, Paul and Paige were having sex. Carly obviously knew her husband had slept with their daughter-in-law. He admitted it to her. And Paige was pregnant. But despite having that knowledge, Carly had been unable to picture Paul having sex with someone else. And while it didn't bother her in particular, it was a surprise nonetheless.

By the same token, Stephen also never thought he would see his wife making love to another man, particularly his own father. He was taken with an immediate wave of unexpected jealousy. But that feeling was quickly replaced by a feeling of fascination. He had wanted his wife to be more sexual for almost their entire marriage. And here she was, making love to another man.

Carly and Stephen stepped back, but remained in the doorway with the door slightly open, so they could still see what was happening inside. Paul was sitting on his sofa with his pants at his ankles. His oxford shirt was opened completely, but he was still wearing it. Paige had removed her shoes, pants and panties. She still wore her short-cut blouse, but it was open in front. Her front-clasp bra was open as well.

Paige was facing Paul and straddling his erection, riding up and down very deliberately. She was kissing Paul repeatedly on the mouth, neck and shoulders. Paul had one hand on Paige's hip and was guiding her movements. His other hand appeared to be holding one of her breasts. Both Carly and Stephen had similar thoughts in their heads, but they chose to keep them to themselves in order not to disturb their spouses.

"I don't know when was the last time I saw Paul hard," Carly thought to herself. "Clearly the equipment still works. They certainly both look like they're into this. It seems like they're having angry sex. Guess they're pretty mad at us ... Paige sure has a beautiful ass."

"I never thought I'd want to see my wife with another man," Stephen thought silently. "But for some reason, this is a huge turn-on, even if the other man is my dad. I really am a pervert, like Paige said, if I could think that this was appealing. But, so be it. Dad's doing a great job for his age. Paige sure has a gorgeous ass."

Mother and son watched and waited. Paige was riding harder and moaning steadily. She was speaking, but they couldn't quite make out the words. Paul put both of his hands on Paige's hips and helped her pick-up the pace of her ride. The harder she rode, the louder Paige's words became. Within a minute, they could just make them out.

"Say you love me," Paige said through her moans. "Please, tell me you love oooooohhhhhhh ... pplleeeeeaaaassseeee ... tell me, Paul. Ahhh, aaahhh, aahhhh, aahhhh. I love you, Paul! Please say it ... please..."

Stephen wondered at his father's reluctance to say what Paige wanted to hear. Didn't he love her? He obviously heard her, if Stephen had. Carly thought she knew. She figured he did love Paige, or he wouldn't have slept with her in the first place. That's who Carly knew her husband to be. But she also knew that he never talked during sex. No matter how much she begged him, he just wouldn't do it. Carly could never quite figure out the reason, but she knew her husband would never...

"I love you, Paige," Paul said. "Yes, yes, I love you very much." Carly's mouth dropped as she heard her husband doing what he had never done before. Paul reached his hands to Paige's shoulders and slid her shirt off, giving Carly and Stephen a good side view of one of her breasts. Paul then pulled her close and buried his face in her cleavage.

"Damn," Carly said, once again to herself. "Paige has fantastic tits to go with that ass." She could then tell that the couple was nearing the final stages of their lovemaking. Paul began moaning as well, something else she wasn't used to, and Paige's noises became louder and her riding more intense. Paul's hands were back on Paige's hips, helping her lift up, then slamming her down on his hard cock. Finally, when both of their moans had reached a crescendo, he held her down, firmly planted on his rod as both he and Paige climaxed. Paul continued to hold his daughter in law in place on his lap while their orgasms passed. Paige was hugging and kissing Paul passionately.

"You love me," Paige said between kisses. "You love me. Oh, Paul, you love me..." They couldn't hear his words of reply, but both Carly and Stephen could tell that Paul acknowledged again that he did love Paige. Eventually Paige's kisses turned to a massive embrace. When she finally let her father-in-law loose and leaned back, Paul spoke.

"Enjoying the show, you two?" Paige turned her head quickly around and let out a gasp even bigger than the one she emitted when she saw Carly covered in a sheet standing next to Stephen's hotel room bed. Now naked, Paige jumped off of Paul's lap and covered herself with the afghan that lay on the end of Paul's sofa. "I figured you two would show up here, but obviously I didn't think it would be quite yet."

"Well, that was quite a show, Paul," Carly said. "I haven't seen you engaged like that for many years. Very impressive. Paige glared at her, not yet appreciating the irony of the situation.

"Why the hell were you watching us?" Paige demanded.

"Paige, I'm sorry Honey," Carly said. "It was probably rude for us to do that. I just think we were both so surprised to find the two of you like this that we couldn't look away." Carly considered whether or not to make the comment on her mind, then decided to do so. "By the way, Paige ... you have an amazing body."

"It looks like you were having fun, Paige," Stephen said. "You too, Dad." Paul looked at his son, seeming unflappable.

"And I hear you were having some fun of your own today, Stephen," Paul said showing little or no emotion. He casually picked up a pillow from the sofa and placed it on his lap, covering his retreating erection. "So, Carly. What do we do now?"

"Good question, Paul," Carly replied. "Stephen and I have been talking about that. We have an idea we'd like to hear your thoughts on." Carly was her cool self, at her best in a negotiation. She entered the room and sat in a chair opposite the sofa. Stephen followed and sat in a chair next to his mother, both facing Paul and Paige on the sofa.

Stephen was used to seeing his parents interact calmly in challenging situations, even though this was wild beyond anything he had ever experienced with them. Paige on the other hand was trying desperately to read the dynamics, wanting to know how Paul and Carly, and even Stephen could be so matter-of-fact after everything that had happened in the past few hours.

"Relax, Paige," Stephen said, trying to reassure his wife. "I think we can work this out."

"Here's the way I see it," Carly said. "Stephen and Paige have been having a really tough time lately. Actually, since they got married. It seems from everything I hear, that the core of the problem is sexual. I think they really care about each other, but they seem to have very different expectations about what the relationship should look like in bed. Interestingly enough, Paul and I have had the same problem, for a long time. And just like you two, we really care for each other."

"Yes," Paul said. "I think that sounds pretty accurate."

"So what?" Paige jumped in. "What are we supposed to do now?"

"Just relax, Honey," Stephen said reassuringly. Carly gave Paige a genuine smile. Paige still had no idea what to think.

"And now, we've all gotten ourselves into an interesting situation," Carly continued. "Hearing Paige talk about the man who was a mystery at the time, I got a sense that she had found someone that was able to meet her needs. And now that I've seen you together, I think my sense was right." Paul patted Paige's knee as he looked at Carly and nodded his head. Stephen was surprised that he felt no jealousy at this gesture. "And, I seem to have discovered this week that Stephen and I have a connection that I would never have dreamed of."

"I don't think that surprises any of us," Paul said. "It's always been that way with you two."

"I told you I thought he was in love with you!" Paige said, throwing an angry look at her husband.

"I know, Paige," Carly said. "You did say that to me today. The truth is that you totally took me by surprise when you said that. But apparently there's more between Stephen and me than I ever thought." She briefly took Stephen's hand between their chairs. Paul was very accepting, but Paige did not like the gesture one bit.

"I still don't know what you think we're going to do," Paige said anxiously.

"Yes, I'm curious to hear this myself," Paul said.

"Paige," Carly said, "I have one question for you. You certainly don't have to answer. But there's something I'm really curious about and I think it has some bearing on our situation." Paige didn't speak, but she looked directly at Carly and gave non-verbal indication that she wanted to hear the question. "Stephen told me that you had a great interest in sex before you were married. From he said, things were really hot between the two of you." Paige reluctantly nodded. "My question is, what happened? What changed?"

Paige put her head down, appearing either sad or guilty. No one spoke, giving her an opportunity to collect her thoughts. But they were all curious about the answer. Finally Paige spoke, at first without raising her head.

"I really loved Stephen. I wanted him to marry me. He wanted so much sex. I did with him all the time because I wanted him to want me." She had raised her head. "I thought it would get better."

"You didn't enjoy sex?" Stephen asked her. "Paige, why didn't you say something?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.